Amazing Pool Trick Of History - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

View Poll Results: What did you think of it?
Cool 6 75.00%
Alright 2 25.00%
Not Cool 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2008, 12:45 AM   #1
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Cool Amazing Pool Trick Of History

Check here to view this cool pool trick. You'll be entertained.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Amazing Pool Trick Of History

Imagine missing the first shot.
XD Lol

And wow, the end was cool
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #3
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

That was more of a dominoes trick than a pool one.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

I would never have been able to set the whole thing up without knocking everything over. lol.
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Thats almost impossible to do..but they did it..awesome.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:19 PM   #6
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

i dont see why this is fascinating =\

You would have to be a complete dumbass for missing any of those shots considering you set them in those spots yourself.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:33 PM   #7
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

yes but it demand a genius to put the balls at those specific point in order to make them go straight to the pocket so neatly and flawless.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #8
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
yes but it demand a genius to put the balls at those specific point in order to make them go straight to the pocket so neatly and flawless.
Not really. I could've set it up more simply.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #9
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
as kina said, no it doesn't. It takes a middle aged man with no life, lots of time and his virginity to do such a thing (I mean to actually do it, not to be able to do it, kids with down syndrome could do it)
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:48 AM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I'm with Shika. Complexity is not synonymous with amazing. Nearly all other trick shots take far more skill than this one required.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #11
sellwowgold
Missing-Nin

sellwowgold is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink sell wow gold

gaia gold, eve online isk, wow gold,maple story mesos, www.igotc.com
sellwowgold is offline   Reply With Quote