a boy named 'Adolf Hitler' - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 12-17-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold
a boy named 'Adolf Hitler'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/...dd_hitler_cake

Quote:
Deborah and son Adolf Hitler, 3, pose in Easton, Pa.,, Tuesday, Dec. … EASTON, Pa. – The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance. Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the Greenwich ShopRite, but with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting.
"I think people need to take their heads out of the cloud they've been in and start focusing on the future and not on the past," Heath Campbell said Tuesday in an interview conducted in Easton, on the other side of the Delaware River from where the family lives in Hunterdon County, N.J.
"There's a new president and he says it's time for a change; well, then it's time for a change," the 35-year-old continued. "They need to accept a name. A name's a name. The kid isn't going to grow up and do what (Hitler) did."
Deborah Campbell, 25, said she phoned in her order last week to the ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.
Karen Meleta, a spokeswoman for ShopRite, said the Campbells had similar requests denied at the same store the last two years and said Heath Campbell previously had asked for a swastika to be included in the decoration.
"We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."
The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said. About 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, including several children who were of mixed race, according to Heath Campbell.
"If we're so racist, then why would I have them come into my home?" he asked.
The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.
Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name." He sounded surprised by all the controversy the dispute had generated.
Campbell said his ancestors are German and that he has lived his entire life in Hunterdon County. On Tuesday he wore a pair of black boots he said were worn by a German soldier during World War II.
He said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.
"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."
sucks to be that child... idiot parents are idiots lol
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2008, 01:09 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: a boy named 'Adolf Hitler'

And the 56th president is Adolf Hitler!!!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

A.hitler ftw
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

not even worth talking about it, stupid americans.
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

they are so fucking ugly
and stupid
love the quote about black people
lulz
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #6
narutoiscool
Chuunin

narutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to behold

sucks to have that name
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzegBv5bam4
best song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=segm2CUWFp4
Tokio hotel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llH13hboNYA
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HApqwIgSbgQ&feature=
narutoiscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"If we're so racist, then why would I have them come into my home?" he asked.
"Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly".
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #8
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

"How can I ensure a childhood of constant bullying and hatred towards my newborn baby?

Hmm I know!"
Old 12-17-2008, 03:31 PM   #9
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone else ever notice how hard that "uchiha-anwar" fellow tries to be funny by taking images, made by someone who actually possesses a sense of humour, and posting them in loosely (if at all) related threads?

That wife had better keep a close eye on her husband if A Boy Named Sue by Johnny Cash has taught me anything.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #11
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

A name is a name, that's true but people are people and they will always hate that name and anyone with it.

I don't think it's wrong but that's just my opinion.
Joaquin8911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #12
Uchiha_Madara
Mizukage

Uchiha_Madara is on a distinguished road

lmao Jocelyn Aryan Nation Campbell lmao fucking tards

Proud Member of the Toad Sage Naruto:Konoha's Orange Flash FC

Proud Member of The Akatsuki FC
Uchiha_Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #13
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

As much of a dick Hitler is, I think the people who are so outraged by this should shut the fuck up. It's just a name, it's not like the parents are going "Sieg heil! Death to Jews! ...One cake, please." Who the fuck are you to decide what some other couple's kid should or shouldn't be named? Besides, he says he's not racist.

If anything, people should be sympathetic toward the kid. I have never seen a name that more kids would give someone hell for. And it's not his fault at all.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:04 PM   #14
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
As much of a dick Hitler is, I think the people who are so outraged by this should shut the fuck up. It's just a name, it's not like the parents are going "Sieg heil! Death to Jews! ...One cake, please." Who the fuck are you to decide what some other couple's kid should or shouldn't be named? Besides, he says he's not racist.

If anything, people should be sympathetic toward the kid. I have never seen a name that more kids would give someone hell for. And it's not his fault at all.
this post makes me think
your name is something like
isuck dix
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #15
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
As much of a dick Hitler is, I think the people who are so outraged by this should shut the fuck up. It's just a name...
No, it isn't just a name. Calling your kid Adolf Hitler is like calling your kid "Evil Bastard". Everyone knows what the name means, everyone knows the connotations it holds, and all the connotations it holds are negative. It is no-longer "just a name". The man is considered the single most evil man of the 20th Century by just about everyone, and if not the most evil, definitely one of the greatest practitioners of genocide in living memory. If you dismiss Adolf Hitler as "just a name", I don't think you quite grasp what that name means for a lot of people, and a lot of people who've suffered because of the things he did.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote