VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 199 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #2971
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

what about konan vs tsunade..
both are at their best...
h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to h33r For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 12-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #2972
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

tsunade has to deal with paper all day so Im sure konan would be no trouble.
Tsunade unleashes her new attack Paper shreader-no-jutsu.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-24-2008, 02:05 AM   #2973
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

yeah gr8...hmm anyway tsunade will win...if konan can only use paper she will tear her apart....
so what about 3 legedary sanin vs Pain...
h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to h33r For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-24-2008, 06:58 AM   #2974
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

3 sanin win against six peins for sure. jiraiya was able to fight three of them, so im guessing orochimaru could do the same and tsunade can help too. with orochimarus cunning intelect they would gain the advantage pretty soon and i dont think that even a nuke pein did on the village could kill orochimaru and jiraiya.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #2975
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

The three sannin working together i think could easily take out the Pains.. as long as oro isnt on his death bed.

As for tsunade and konan it would be hard to say because we havent seen a lot from konan cept for the fake she can turn into paper, but right now i would have to go with Tsunade.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mystik For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-24-2008, 10:39 AM   #2976
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys. is this week spoiler,

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thegodfather2450 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-26-2008, 08:05 AM   #2977
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

itachi vs sarutobi

imho itachi wins, or it ends in a draw
i think that gives us a description of how strong tobi is coz itachi couldnt go against him
Old 12-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #2978
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Based on the Saratobi we've seen, I'll say Itachi; I don't know about younger Saratobi (maybe). I'll love to see how the old man would stop Amaterasu and Susano'o.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-27-2008, 05:02 PM   #2979
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
itachi vs sarutobi

imho itachi wins, or it ends in a draw
i think that gives us a description of how strong tobi is coz itachi couldnt go against him
Itachi. Even though, statistically, Sarutobi had high marks, I'd still assume it'd be difficult for him to break out of strong genjutsu from Itachi. I think Sandaime is more versatile with his ninjutsu, but that doesn't entirely make a winner. Just look at Kakashi.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #2980
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Itachi. Even though, statistically, Sarutobi had high marks, I'd still assume it'd be difficult for him to break out of strong genjutsu from Itachi. I think Sandaime is more versatile with his ninjutsu, but that doesn't entirely make a winner. Just look at Kakashi.
Itachi would win maybe from plain youngness sarutobi had a perfect score in genjutsu meaning he can easily overwhlem or out come any genjutsu.

He was able to fight in total darkness which is a genjutsu from shodaime hokage i believe far deadlier then tsukuyomi which can be broken out from..

Itachi would win because he is younger he would win easily but since sarutobi was that bad ass in his prime and still had some left over he would be a threat to itachi. Itachi is versatile that much with ninjutsu he is good at it but doesn't posses to much not that we have seen. Sarutobi can out rank his suiton and katon with earth not to mention sarutobi's katon out ranks itachi's.

Itachi either wins but barely or its a draw should sarutobi summon death god.

Edit: If u really think about it he only lost to orochimaru because he was fighting 3 on 1 most of the time or rather 2 zombies on one if it was 1 on 1 oro wouldn't be alive long enough to tempt sasuke to go to him. The hokage aren't a joke the 4 of em i mean each one stronger then the last and each one was praised as the strongest in their time at least 3 out of the 4 were. with the 4th being praised as the greatest all time.

Last edited by Myth; 12-27-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #2981
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Itachi would rape sarutobi! It took everything sautobi had to defend himself against Oro. If it wasnt for the 4ths jutsu, sarutobi probably wouldve died at the hands of oro instead of the jutsu and the village might have fallen. Itachi was too much for Oro the same way oro was too much for sarutobi. Im sure itachi would win this one.

now I dont know what sarutobi was capable of when he was younger so that would be a differant fight.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #2982
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Itachi would win maybe from plain youngness
Statistically, no. Itachi has quite low stamina. If Itachi wins, it won't be because of attrition.

Quote:
sarutobi had a perfect score in genjutsu meaning he can easily overwhlem or out come any genjutsu.
There are no specifics mentioned in that perfect score, so we can't just assume he's perfect both offensively and defensively, especially since he's shown absolutely nothing to display either side.

Quote:
He was able to fight in total darkness
He also seemed familiar with that genjutsu, and was also forced to pull out his trump card just to deal with it. I'm sorry, but Tsukuyomi >>>> that dark genjutsu Hashirama used during that fight.

Quote:
which is a genjutsu from shodaime hokage i believe far deadlier then tsukuyomi which can be broken out from..
The only known way of breaking out of Tsukuyomi is by having a Sharingan (I think, or being an Uchiha), or if the user chooses to release it. And if we really want to get into specifics, any skilled Uchiha should be able to break out of Shodaime's genjutsu, being that a 3 tomoe Sharingan can see through genjutsu. So it took a huge trump card like the Death God to get Sarutobi out of that genjutsu, while it takes a skilled Sharingan user (or some such) to have a CHANCE at breaking Tsukuyomi.

Quote:
Itachi would win because he is younger
And was very ill, and has very low stamina. Not saying he won't win, but don't try and say that the only reason Itachi would win against someone like old Sarutobi is because of his age. Itachi would win, being ill and low on stamina, anyway.

Quote:
he would win easily but since sarutobi was that bad ass in his prime and still had some left over he would be a threat to itachi.
We've no idea what Sarutobi was capable of in his prime, so let's not go by hype, mmkay?

Quote:
Itachi is versatile that much with ninjutsu he is good at it but doesn't posses to much not that we have seen.
Honestly, Itachi doesn't need to be that versatile. He's not Kakashi. He's a genjutsu God.

Quote:
Sarutobi can out rank his suiton and katon with earth not to mention sarutobi's katon out ranks itachi's.
Do you really think those elemental ninjutsu will even be a factor here? I don't.

Quote:
Itachi either wins but barely or its a draw should sarutobi summon death god.
Barely? So you're saying the guy who lost to Orochimaru, will be pulling off a win against a guy who would, and has, utterly rape stomped Orochimaru? o_O

Quote:
Edit: If u really think about it he only lost to orochimaru because he was fighting 3 on 1 most of the time or rather 2 zombies on one if it was 1 on 1 oro wouldn't be alive long enough to tempt sasuke to go to him.
That doesn't matter, Edo Tensei is part of Orochimaru's moveset. That's like saying Jiraiya or whoever wouldn't win fights if it weren't for their summons.

Quote:
The hokage aren't a joke the 4 of em i mean each one stronger then the last
I never implied they were jokes, but Itachi was clearly Kage level himself. Him not having the title doesn't mean he couldn't defeat Hokages like Nidaime, Sandaime, and Godaime. I'm not going to touch Shodaime nor Yondaime, since Shodaime defeated Madara, and Yondaime...well, yeah.

Quote:
and each one was praised as the strongest in their time at least 3 out of the 4 were. with the 4th being praised as the greatest all time.
Yeah, problem is, a lot of problem were praised as the strongest of their time, not just Kages. I even recall Madara being called that. Hype doesn't mean much.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #2983
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Statistically, no. Itachi has quite low stamina. If Itachi wins, it won't be because of attrition.
I am pretty sure a 21 year even sick still had more breath then sarutobi he is 21 years old after all right.... but hat's a mute point anyways

Quote:
There are no specifics mentioned in that perfect score, so we can't just assume he's perfect both offensively and defensively, especially since he's shown absolutely nothing to display either side.
Sure there is its a 10 thus meaning he knows how to deal with genjutsu it's a data book buddy... i won't argue something proven anymore.
Quote:
He also seemed familiar with that genjutsu, and was also forced to pull out his trump card just to deal with it. I'm sorry, but Tsukuyomi >>>> that dark genjutsu Hashirama used during that fight.
Correction he would have pulled out that death god any ways because those bodies cannot be killed plain and simple if itachi was in his place he would need susanoo to win as well so please don't say stuff like ehe couldn't get out of it he needed death god cause without death god he would lose anyways since the only way to kill those zombies is to rip them out.(their souls)

Quote:
The only known way of breaking out of Tsukuyomi is by having a Sharingan (I think, or being an Uchiha), or if the user chooses to release it. And if we really want to get into specifics, any skilled Uchiha should be able to break out of Shodaime's genjutsu, being that a 3 tomoe Sharingan can see through genjutsu. So it took a huge trump card like the Death God to get Sarutobi out of that genjutsu, while it takes a skilled Sharingan user (or some such) to have a CHANCE at breaking Tsukuyomi.
As i mentioned before no matter how you look at it death god would be used either way why not sooner you know what i mean because breaking from a strong genjutsu takes chakra as well being he was old as heck he needed the right moment which was then.. Itachi would have gone susanoo as well in that position.

Quote:
And was very ill, and has very low stamina. Not saying he won't win, but don't try and say that the only reason Itachi would win against someone like old Sarutobi is because of his age. Itachi would win, being ill and low on stamina, anyway.
He would win only because he is younger true he was sick but i doubt he had less in him then an old man way past his expiration date.
Quote:
We've no idea what Sarutobi was capable of in his prime, so let's not go by hype, mmkay?
mmno It was stated mre then once that he was god of ninja in his prime nuff said u aren't called a god by everyone for nothing see pain calls himself god lmaoooo nobody really thinks he is but sarutobi was given that name and thats how they knew him even orochiamru said it when they fought forgot where though

Quote:
Honestly, Itachi doesn't need to be that versatile. He's not Kakashi. He's a genjutsu God.
He isn't fighting a push over buddy he is fighting a hokage one that it took orochimaru 2 zombie hokage 1 of being the greatest ninja at his time and his younger brother vs a 69 year old man.... 1 on 1 would be a bit different since u won't waste ur time. as i said either way itachi wins or draws there is no other outcome.

Quote:
Do you really think those elemental ninjutsu will even be a factor here? I don't.
yeah because a guy who can use elemental fusions like they are nothing would def not bother itachi if i remember thats what kisame said"itachi fought him through his head(him aka 4 tails) not directly so he doesn't know what went on with 1 on 1 like kisame does this the same thing only this is a hokage who knows how to counter genjutsu and got a perfect score on it from mr manga creator should we argue the authors words seems kind of dull to me so i won't.

Quote:
Barely? So you're saying the guy who lost to Orochimaru, will be pulling off a win against a guy who would, and has, utterly rape stomped Orochimaru? o_O
Put itachi 3 on 1 like sarutobi was fighting he would not win either he be forced to go susanoo so yeah i am saying that itachi vs sarutobi would be more fair then orochiamru and 2 other zombie hokages..... itachi wouldn't win either he would die killing the bodies since it said that susano drains your life force.

Quote:
That doesn't matter, Edo Tensei is part of Orochimaru's moveset. That's like saying Jiraiya or whoever wouldn't win fights if it weren't for their summons.
cept jiraiya and itachi are equal lmaooo even without his summons he still is golden i'm just proving a point that itachi in that situation would need to use susanoo as well. Sarutobi didn't use death god because he couldn't get out he used it because it wouldn't matter what he tried he would die anyways cause he was old and there was 3 vs 1.

I never implied they were jokes, but Itachi was clearly Kage level himself. Him not having the title doesn't mean he couldn't defeat Hokages like Nidaime, Sandaime, and Godaime. I'm not going to touch Shodaime nor Yondaime, since Shodaime defeated Madara, and Yondaime...well, yeah. sandaime surpassed shodaime they were teacher and students and youi don;t get called god of ninja in your prime because ur weaker then the past itachi would win just not as easy as anyone would think that's about it. the result wouldn;t change even if he was healthy because then sarutobi could always shinigami his ass and boom.

Quote:
Yeah, problem is, a lot of problem were praised as the strongest of their time, not just Kages. I even recall Madara being called that. Hype doesn't mean much.
Nope these were the people whowere stated to be something.

Shodaime - called by madara himself the greatest ninja in his time and the only man he looked up to. so madara was weaker lol.

Sandaime - was praised as the god of ninja in phis prime its one thing when someone like pain praises himself like that and another when others give u that title before u ask for proof mikey he was sarutobi lmaoo he wouldn't call himself anything lol.

Yondaime - greatest hokage ever strongest ninja leaf ever produced etc etc yellow flash etc etc man who defeated the kyuubi etc etc and w/e

then we have the losers of today

MADARA - expired prune

pain - fan his own self nobody really takes him serious lol i mean naruto shattered his body in one hit

----- - some other loser that's going to show up soon
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 12:13 PM   #2984
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
I am pretty sure a 21 year even sick still had more breath then sarutobi he is 21 years old after all right.... but hat's a mute point anyways
Mmm, I don't know. What were Sarutobi's stats, as far as stamina go? Because, Itachi had a 2. A two. o_O

Quote:
Sure there is its a 10 thus meaning he knows how to deal with genjutsu it's a data book buddy... i won't argue something proven anymore.
I'm not saying he wouldn't know how to deal with genjutsu lol. I'm saying his five in genjutsu doesn't mean he's both offensively and defensively strong in that field. He's probably strong defensively, but not offensively.

Quote:
Correction he would have pulled out that death god any ways because those bodies cannot be killed plain and simple if itachi was in his place he would need susanoo to win as well so please don't say stuff like ehe couldn't get out of it he needed death god cause without death god he would lose anyways since the only way to kill those zombies is to rip them out.(their souls)
What exactly does this have to do with what you quoted? You know, Tsukuyomi > that dark genjutsu?

Quote:
As i mentioned before no matter how you look at it death god would be used either way why not sooner you know what i mean because breaking from a strong genjutsu takes chakra as well being he was old as heck he needed the right moment which was then.. Itachi would have gone susanoo as well in that position.
I'm a little confused here. Death God would have been used anyway, against Itachi, or Orochimaru?

Quote:
He would win only because he is younger true he was sick but i doubt he had less in him then an old man way past his expiration date.
His 2 in stamina just makes it look very bad. >.>

Quote:
mmno It was stated mre then once that he was god of ninja in his prime nuff said u aren't called a god by everyone for nothing
I thought he was called the professor. Anyway, that's all hype still. Things like that don't matter in versus topics, now do they? Is Ninja A going to defeat Ninja B by default just because Ninja A was called a God? No.

Quote:
see pain calls himself god lmaoooo
Please. Pain calls himself a God, yet was nearly defeated by Jiraiya, who isn't a God. His Super Rocket Punch body was decimated by a Raikiri, yeah, some God. >.> And now he's about to get his ass kicked by Naruto. Hype = nothing outside of the manga.

Quote:
nobody really thinks he is but sarutobi was given that name and thats how they knew him even orochiamru said it when they fought forgot where though
lol

Quote:
He isn't fighting a push over buddy he is fighting a hokage
Right, I didn't say anything against Sarutobi that would imply that he was weak.

Quote:
one that it took orochimaru 2 zombie hokage 1 of being the greatest ninja at his time and his younger brother vs a 69 year old man....
Yeah, but remember, Itachi > Orochimaru by default.

Quote:
1 on 1 would be a bit different since u won't waste ur time. as i said either way itachi wins or draws there is no other outcome.
No, Itachi wins, there is no draw. He's a skilled, Kage level Uchiha who isn't an arrogant ass. He won't try and mess around as if he were Sasuke, then proceed to get busted up by some stereo typed jinchuuriki lol. Though it would be interesting to see if Death God can get through Susanoo's defenses.

Quote:
yeah because a guy who can use elemental fusions
I stopped reading there. No offense, I'm sure whatever else you said afterwards may have been nice, but those elemental fusions you mention were filler in the anime. Not manga.

Quote:
Put itachi 3 on 1 like sarutobi was fighting he would not win either
He might. We don't know just how sick he was, BTS. We know Itachi can own Orochimaru himself, so all he really needs to do is get to him first. Or, use his black flames on the zombies, then deal with Orochimaru. The zombies can regenerate, but what good is that when all they'll keep doing is burning down?

Quote:
he be forced to go susanoo
In a worse case scenario, sure.

Quote:
so yeah i am saying that itachi vs sarutobi would be more fair then orochiamru and 2 other zombie hokages.....
You keep mentioning the zombies as seperate entities lol. As I said, Edo Tensei is part of Orochimaru's moveset. They're almost like summons.

Quote:
itachi wouldn't win either he would die killing the bodies since it said that susano drains your life force.
Yes, it does drain the users life force. But again, we don't know how sick Itachi was BTS. He was able to enough to use MS quite a few more times than he did PTS, before dying.

Quote:
cept jiraiya and itachi are equal lmaooo
I didn't say they weren't. -_-'

Quote:
even without his summons he still is golden
I know that! o_O I didn't say he wasn't. But pointing out, and this goes to anyone else, that Oro only won because of his zombies, or saying Oro and his zombies won, or saying Oro and the Kages won, that makes no sense, since the technique itself was part of his moveset. It's irrelevant whether they were zombies or Kages.

Quote:
i'm just proving a point that itachi in that situation would need to use susanoo as well.
In a worse case scenario, yes. His black flames would deal with the two zombies, after that, Itachi would just proceed to own Orochimaru like before, or show off and use Susanoo.

Quote:
Sarutobi didn't use death god because he couldn't get out he used it because it wouldn't matter what he tried he would die anyways cause he was old and there was 3 vs 1.
So you're implying that Sarutobi could have broken out of that dark genjutsu?

Quote:
sandaime surpassed shodaime they were teacher and students and youi don;t get called god of ninja in your prime because ur weaker then the past
When was it stated that Sandaime > Shodaime? Just curious.

Quote:
itachi would win just not as easy as anyone would think that's about it. the result wouldn;t change even if he was healthy because then sarutobi could always shinigami his ass and boom.
I didn't say Itachi would win easily. *shrug*

By the way, show me where it states that Yondaime was called the strongest ninja the Leaf ever produced.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #2985
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

here we go again... another word fight....

any ways... its hard to determine who will win on itachi vs sarutobi...

lets say it was itachi prime vs sarutobi prime... to me it would be close match both would use their last resort jutsu to win... (susanoo & shinigami jutsu)

here's the scenario if susanoo & shinigami jutsu uses against each other, who would win? so far both are sealing jutsu...

Last edited by shadow_moon; 12-28-2008 at 12:37 PM.
shadow_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shadow_moon For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)