Who's Faster? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Who's Faster?
Naruto 53 73.61%
Sasuke 19 26.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #1
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Who's Faster?

So after seeing Naruto's big burst of speed to save Tsunade from Pein i got wondering on who would be faster Him or Sasuke?

Sasuke has always been famed for speed since the Destruction of the Leaf arc, and if im not mistaken he's gotten twice as fast in part 2, now for Naruto to cover about 1km and a half in seconds is an amazing feat, it seems Naruto may have finally surpassed Sasuke in speed in my opinion. and it also seems like he has one hand rasengan's down, so just wonderin all your opinions on who would be faster, and all the other stat comparisons you wanna talk bout

Old 01-04-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
bigfatLOL
Academy Student

bigfatLOL is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who's Faster?

i dont remember exactly i which chapter that was but naruto was suposed to learn spacejutsu or something like that, so if he mastered it, now he is as fast as posible for human - he is not using now just his physical power but also chakra.
bigfatLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

In Sennin mode then Naruto is far faster

Not sure about Kyuubi mode

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #4
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

I think Naruto in Sage mode definitely! I voted Naruto..

Naruto actually grew into one of my top 3 fav character cause of his will to become stronger, and he DID!

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

this is quite ridiculous how is it 1km and a half how could u possibly know that

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/16/

that doesnt look that far to me

when naruto stroke pain..god pain wasnt even surprised...besides narutos speed is more like lees speed when hes in 5 gates..he is really fast but its noticable...when he moves he tears the ground apart whereas sasukes type of fast is subtle...in the shippuden naruto and sasuke reunion he literally appeared in front of naruto like it was teleportation. he dodged loads of deidaras bombs

naruto should be more known as a person who has raw power than speed ...sasuke is the faster one in my opinion
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
Ken
Academy Student

Ken is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Naruto's way faster than Sasuke.
But at the same time, Uchiha is more powerful than the Kyuubi thanks to his sharingan.

Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #7
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

i still think sasuke is faster his sharingan can copy fast movements like lee so whos to say he hasnt copied someone who is faster than lee or gai in shippuden and thats why he is soo fast in series 2 and what if someone else whos faster than sasuke came along...sasuke will just adapt with the speed and overcome it ..becoming faster or equally fast.
if we are talking about naruto vs sasuke in a fight then narutos speed should not be a problem the sharingan slow movements down and now sasuke has mks
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
So after seeing Naruto's big burst of speed to save Tsunade from Pein i got wondering on who would be faster Him or Sasuke?

Sasuke has always been famed for speed since the Destruction of the Leaf arc, and if im not mistaken he's gotten twice as fast in part 2, now for Naruto to cover about 1km and a half in seconds is an amazing feat, it seems Naruto may have finally surpassed Sasuke in speed in my opinion. and it also seems like he has one hand rasengan's down, so just wonderin all your opinions on who would be faster, and all the other stat comparisons you wanna talk bout
You're mistaken. Sasuke reached unweighted Lee speed at his base form, BTS. PTS, he never used that speed ever again, and now that he has no CS boosting his physical stats, he's lost some overall speed as well. Naruto easily overpowered and outsped a Pain body, which is pretty humiliating for a supposed "God", who was completely capable of seeing what Naruto was doing. SM Naruto's speed was faster than any of the Pain's could react to. I'd find it hard to believe anyone in their right mind would assume someone who is faster than Pain would be slower than a slowed down Sasuke without CS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
i still think sasuke is faster
How would you think he's faster now? He lost the physical benefits and boosts of CS.

Quote:
his sharingan can copy fast movements like lee
Which he never uses anymore.

Quote:
so whos to say he hasnt copied someone who is faster than lee or gai in shippuden
Because he got his ass God stomped by Hachibi? Even with CS, he still would have lost against Itachi? If he copied someone else's speed, who's faster than Lee or Gai, he certainly hasn't displayed it. Also, he never copied Lee's speed. He copied Lee's taijutsu technique, his speed was worked on with Kakashi.

Quote:
and thats why he is soo fast in series 2
Show me a speed feat he's had PTS that compares to what SM Naruto just did.

Quote:
and what if someone else whos faster than sasuke came along...
Too late! xD Hachibi, Itachi, Madara, Pain, SM Naruto, etc.

Quote:
sasuke will just adapt with the speed and overcome it
You mean like how he adapted against Hachibi?

Quote:
..becoming faster or equally fast.
So you're telling me when Sasuke fights someone, he suddenly gets a magic boost in speed just because?

Quote:
if we are talking about naruto vs sasuke in a fight then narutos speed should not be a problem the sharingan slow movements down and now sasuke has mks
Have you read the manga? Early on, Lee stated, and this has been proven many times already, that predicting someone's speed means nothing if they can't keep up. Killer Bee proved this recently. Pain, who IS faster than Sasuke, was outsped by SM Naruto. What in God's name makes you think Sasuke is on equal footing, or faster than SM Naruto? o_O And what does his MS have to do with speed and prediction? MS has never been stated to predict movements, only a Sharingan can.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 01-04-2009 at 11:46 AM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i still think sasuke is faster his sharingan can copy fast movements like lee so whos to say he hasnt copied someone who is faster than lee or gai in shippuden and thats why he is soo fast in series 2 and what if someone else whos faster than sasuke came along...sasuke will just adapt with the speed and overcome it ..becoming faster or equally fast.
sharingan cant copy someones speed - are u crazy? ^^, and rock lee told sasuke that he may have eyes that are faster than him but if his body cant follow than it is useless, and he copyed lees taijutsu not his speed or strenght or anything like that...

i think naruto is faster than sasuke by far, when in sage mode his body is way more stronger than normal, and if he can jump so high he can run and move faster as well - that is only logical, sasuke may be able to see him but will he be able to counter his attack is the right question ^^, MS give sasuke some powerfull abilitys but that is all, he cant see bether with it actualy it can only negatively affect his vision... ^^

sorry man but u talk like if u have sharingan than u only need to copy jutsus around and like there is no need to train, sharingan may copy some jutsu perfectly but even so itachi and kakashi had there own style of fight and didnt use those jutsus that they copy when they fight against someone strong...

- i dont think that naruto can beat sasuke easily or anything but i dont think that sasuke would be in any kind of advantage over naruto even with his MS... ^^
Frog_Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #10
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

In sheer contest who is faster ATM, Naruto would be a winner.
Sasuke had his unhuman speed because of CS. Since he lost it, he can't keep up with Naruto's lightning moves while in sage mode. It is simple as that.

Last edited by ganelon; 01-04-2009 at 01:27 PM.
ganelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #11
bigfatLOL
Academy Student

bigfatLOL is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
I think Naruto's way faster than Sasuke.
But at the same time, Uchiha is more powerful than the Kyuubi thanks to his sharingan.
don;t be ridiculus, noone is stronger than kyuubi o_O ( i mean kyuubi with free power not 1-4 tails like naruto - he did not reach 9 tails and we cant tell that he is less powerfull than sasuke || right now naruto is stronger that sasuke without kyuubi ;ppp )

Last edited by bigfatLOL; 01-04-2009 at 12:24 PM.
bigfatLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:40 PM   #12
Yelloflash
Genin

Yelloflash is on a distinguished road

but one thing li like now is sauske lost some his emoness when he lost that crsed seal so in a fight naruto would kick ass prolly

It doesn't take a genius to contradict everything I say. It takes a genius to contradict everything I say, and be right.
Yelloflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #13
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelloflash View Post
but one thing li like now is sauske lost some his emoness when he lost that crsed seal so in a fight naruto would kick ass prolly
Sasuke lost not one ounce of his emo-factor since losing CS. Did you see the look on his face when he said he's destroy Konoha? He went from 87% emo to 101%.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #14
Aon
Academy Student

Aon is an unknown quantity at this point

I think atm Naruto is superior period... reason? well the latest chapter tells all
regardless of the arguments people may put forth

NO ONE up until this point has destroyed a pain body that fast... in one hit Naruto dropped him
look at the state everyone else is in that has crossed swords with the six paths

sasuske would get mutilated by them thats for sure
so at this point in time... yes Naruto is definitely stronger.. faster.. smarter..
and going off what we have been given from Naruto aswell Shipudden he possess more battle experience

now in order for the "epic" battle that we all want to take place... Sasuske is going to have to undergo a major transformation... the only outlet i see for him is to walk down Madara's path now and take Itachi's eyes
of course this would mean he would have to become Madara's student

but sasuske atm isnt in the mindset of "OMG Naruto has surpassed me and posses a serious threat to me and what i want done" so he has no need or desire to improve
so my guess is he would he either A)have to get his ass handed to him by Naruto when he attempts to "crush" the village
or B)witness Naruto hand the six paths their ass

what do you guys think??
Aon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #15
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

It could be that the EMO is acting infront of Madara.

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote