The Truth - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point
The Truth

He stared ahead as he frequently found himself doing for the past few months. Focused intently on the smashed picture frame on the wall. His teeth were clenched and every now and then a growl would emerge from his throat as the color of his eyes flickered from his natural blue to red. The picture was simple. A man, and a woman. A blond, and a girl with pink hair. The girl, smiling sweetly. Arms around the blond’s neck while rubbing her face against his as the picture was taken.

Naruto growled again and in one movement took a nearby kunai and sent in straight into the picture. Hitting the girl dead in the face. He sneered at his work before turning his head. Eyes searching for the bottle of sake he had earlier.

Suddenly, a knock was heard. His eyes flashed quickly to the door. He waited. Maybe if he didn’t answer they would go away. Knock Knock.

‘So much for that theory,’ he thought.

He got to his feet slowly and dragged his way to the door, not exactly excited at the prospect of visitors. As he opened the door however his mood changed from annoyance to anger. “What are you doing here,” he spat.

The pink haired girl obviously hurt with the tone he used bowed her head gently. “I need to talk to you,” she stated softly while still looking at the ground.

Naruto’s eyes blazed with anger. “I don’t want to hear anything from you Uchiha-san.”

Upon hearing that, Sakura’s head sprung up, eyes filled with just as much anger as Naruto’s. “You know very well that we aren’t married, Naruto,” she replied with venom.

Naruto snorted and walked back in his apartment, still looking for his sake. Sakura visibly shook from anger at the blond leaving her there like that. She followed him into the apartment even though she knew it was dangerous for her to do so.

Naruto kicked a couple scrolls on the ground to see if the bottle was under them. But when he heard the door close and footsteps behind him he spun around and glared hard. The muscles in his cheek were visible as he clenched his teeth. “Who the fuck do you think you are? What made you think you’re welcomed in here?”

Sakura, turned her head and closed her eyes. Like his words were physically stabbing her over, and over, and over again. She swallowed as she felt the pain stinging her from his verbal assault since he opened the door.

“Please stop,” she pleaded in but a whisper.

Naruto looked even more livid than a second ago and that seemed near impossible. “Why should i?? The last time you were here was when you packed up your things and left me three months ago!! YOU left ME! Not the other way around. I don’t owe you any favors!”

Sakura’s anger came back after his last sentence. “I don’t want any favors from you Naruto!! But even if I wanted one I could very well cash it in because for these last three months you’ve been a fucking prick! You think because I left you that you had the right to show up in the hospital drunk and tell everyone about how much I hurt you?! About our sex life together?? Did you have the right to thrash my name whenever you talked to one of our friends?? No!! You didn’t! So if I wanted to cash in a favor I could very damn well do it!”

Naruto advanced towards her. Any other Kunoichi would be afraid and make a run for it, but Sakura knew that he would never hit a woman. And even if he would have, she could at least hold him to a draw if things got ugly.

He stopped almost an arm’s length away and pointed his finger in her face. “Which part of what I said was untrue?” he challenged. “I told them the truth Sakura. You left. For my quote unquote best friend. That fucking little worm. He didn’t even have the decency to tell me to my face,” he sneered. He walked away from her. Hands on his hips. He spun around quickly again and continued his assault. “But you……. I told them nothing that wasn’t true. I told them you said, if we brought Sasuke back you won’t leave me for him. You loved me. Which was why we were engaged. Which was why you let me take your virginity.”

Naruto started flailing his arms around while talking and Sakura just watching him with a stern expression on her face. “But I guess the truth is……….that was just you practicing for your little Uchiha,” he finished in a mocking baby voice.

Sakura’s eyes widened with anger and her body seemed to rise two inches. “Fuck you Uzumaki!! And you want to know why I left your sorry ass?? How about acting a little more mature than that!”

As soon as it left Sakura’s mouth she immediately regretted it. She could see the pain in his eyes before he closed them and tried to concentrate on breathing.

“Get out.”

Sakura’s turned to pleading. “Please Naruto, I didn’t mean that. You know how important you are to me. I jus-,”

“Obviously not important enough,” he said while glaring at her with his now opened eyes.

Sakura’s head fell again and once again shot back up. Her nose was looking red and under her eyes were getting pink. “sniff…….please Naruto…. I have something important to tell you….please let me just say it…. I don’t want to fight anymore. Believe me. I never stopped loving you and I was the happiest person alive when we were together. Please let me say what I have to.”

Naruto looked at her again, but this time, his eyes had not anger, but pain. “If you were happy then why did you leave.”

He swallowed. And turned around.

“That’s why I’m here Naruto. I-,”

“Sakura.”

Naruto interrupted her midsentence. He turned around and stared at her. And it hurt her. His eyes weren’t filled with joy, happiness or love. It was filled with disgust, hate, and malice. Things that did not belong in the eyes of Uzumaki Naruto. The man who loved all things.

“Get out of my house. I’m not interested in what you have to say anymore. Just leave.”

Each word was like a knife to her heart. And his eyes made her shiver at the cold feeling of despair.

She tried to compose herself as much as she could. But she knew she was going to cry.

“I wanted to tell you,” she started quickly. “But ….sniff…….sob…. Tsunade Shishou wrote you a report to read…sob……sniff……….It…..sn iff……has what …hiccup I wanted to say.”

She pulled an envelope out of her pocket and took a couple steps forward. She rested it on the table and then turned around and walked with a hand covering her eyes and the other reaching for the door.

Naruto stared at her and felt disgusted with himself for feeling as though she got what she deserved. His thoughts were broken when he heard her voice, her back was to him. “Goodbye……sniff…Uzumaki Naruto.”

And with that Sakura sprinted out of sight.

Naruto just stared at the door, thinking of Sakura’s last words to him. “Goodbye……sniff…Uzumaki Naruto.”

He looked down at the ground as the breeze from the open door hit his face just as the realization hit him. “It’s finally over.”

Naruto’s face turned sad. He was never like this. This wasn’t who he was. But just thinking about his ex-girlfriend drove him crazy. To be a different person entirely. To be someone he truly hated. He walked to the door and closed it before standing up and staring at the letter Sakura dropped on his table. He picked it up and held it in his hands. He started caressing the envelope. It was stupid, but he pictured that her hands were on it just now so it was like he was caressing her hand now.

“……..Fuck.”

Sigh.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote