Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #151
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer
 
DaWildchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Gattown
Posts: 256
Thanks: 31
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
DaWildchild is on a distinguished road
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

^^Umm yeah I see where this topic is about to head, but to put my two cents in, as far as underrated goes I gotta roll with Zabuza on this one. He by far was a beast with his Swordmanship and his water jutsu control was awesome. I don't think he had the chance to really show what he could do, but he was definitely a shinobi elite. Had it not been for having to fight all of Team 7, Kakashi was up shit creek without a paddle. As far as overrrated, I can't put my finger on a particular person but if I had to say anyone I just roll with Team HAwk as a whole and its cause of lack of training and usage. True they should have gotten thrashed by the eight tails cause that was supposed to have happened but I have yet to even see why Sasuke brought this group of individuals together as a team outside of Karin's tracking and healing abilities.
DaWildchild is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #152
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

i also said that sasuke was overrated. no doubt that sasuke has many powerful attacks and these things. what i meant was the fact that sasuke was being overrated by his fans.
his jutsus are very strong and his sharingan and the MS add to the compilation of advances sasuke has over the most characters. but i still think that sasuke was overrated since the deidara fight. but when he fought the 8tails, with no cursed seal and the MS, he began to show weakness, emotional ones and ones skill related.
i hope we will see the difference(nor not) in powerlevels from sasuke and naruto, to campare them, and perhaps we can kick sasuke out of the 'overrated top 3' ^^

i still think kisame is underrated, but there are so many side characters, which kishi sees to have forgotten, that i think we should differ more into side and main characters.

greetz
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #153
FantasticFoxkins
Genin
 
FantasticFoxkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 90
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
FantasticFoxkins is on a distinguished road
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I see many don't even understand what overrated and underrated means.

Many people said that Sasuke is overrated.
Wait, what? Sasuke has the best shape manipulation we ever saw to date. He is fast and very skilled. His attacks are mostly lightning-based, and people say that he is like that only because of Kakashi.
Again, wait, what? Then you could say that Naruto is like he is today because of Jiraiya and Kakashi. He wouldn't do shit if they weren't there for him. Sasuke developed Kirin by himself, one of the most powerful attacks the manga showed to date.
On top of it, he has MS. Sure, he got it because of Itachi, and he would have died against Itachi if Itachi fought seriously, but so what? Naruto would loose against Itachi as well, and Itachi gave Naruto a free power-up as well. Not as powerful as Sasuke's, but still.

Fucking Sasuke bashing is retarded, and out of control. If you don't like the character, okay, but bashing his skill while he shows us very powerful attacks and good skills is like saying:"Hey, I am blind!".
I hate Pain, but his skill is yet to be matched, and he is one of the most powerful people in the manga. And Yahiko Pain's design is the best in the series.
Not everyone is talking about power alone when they say Sasuke is overrated. I know I certainly wasn't. I can see that Sasuke is by far one of the more powerful characters in the manga but I feel his character on a whole is overrated. He's really not that great of a character. People accuse Naruto of being lead by his emotions but Sasuke is twenty times worse. I just don't buy this 'None of you understand my pain therefore Konoha must be destroyed crap'. Itachi was is the perfect example of great power in the right hands. It's not just about power but the way a character uses that power. And call me crazy but I'm never going to buy into the Sasuke frenzy. He's simply not worth it.
__________________

"A shinobi must be courageous because below the courageous there is nothing."
FantasticFoxkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:38 PM   #154
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Wait, what? Sasuke has the best shape manipulation we ever saw to date.
Define shape manipulation on your terms. Based on my understanding of what shape manipulation is, there is a strong list of other candidates who without question, have stronger shape manipulation. Please site with annotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
His attacks are mostly lightning-based, and people say that he is like that only because of Kakashi.
Are you denying that Kakashi trained him? He came up with Chidori all on his own? Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Then you could say that Naruto is like he is today because of Jiraiya and Kakashi.

Thank you for pointing that out Captain Obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Sasuke developed Kirin by himself, one of the most powerful attacks the manga showed to date.
Prove that Sasuke did not learn it without guidence from Oro. Sasuke trained with Oro to increase his potential - the whole point of him abandoning Konoha so he could exact revenge upon Itachi. Japanese mythology as following Qin Dynasty Chinese Mythology the Kirin is the highest ranked mythological animal below the Dragon and Phoenix which are also techniques the Uchiha clan apply to their repitoire. Meaning that one can assume that this was a Uchiha technique passed down by Orochimaru. It can also be assumed then the other Uchiha had learned this technique as well.

Again, site with annotation where it says that Sasuke developed it entirely on his own and I'll stand corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
If you don't like the character, okay, but bashing his skill while he shows us very powerful attacks and good skills is like saying:"Hey, I am blind!".
Oh I'm sure you've never been opinionated Its cliche to use these words but they'll do you some good. "Get over it". Sasuke and Naruto both got where they are today by standing on shoulders of giants. Both Sasuke and Naruto have massive handicap traits that put them in front of the crowd. However, we know for a fact that Naruto developed his techniques on the foundations of others and perfected them to a level thats never been achieved (with a possible exception to the sage mode perhaps but we do not know for sure). I've not seen anything that Sasuke can claim the same.

I've placed Sasukes skills on a pedestal with the slight admiration it deserves. But its crystal clear to me that Naruto's strong will overcomes the whiney and childish Sasuke we all remember. Luckily, most of those teardrops seem to be behind us.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 01-12-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #155
Krohnie84
Jounin
 
Krohnie84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Minnesota
Age: 30
Posts: 944
Thanks: 201
Thanked 214 Times in 139 Posts
Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

I would have to say that Sasuke is more likely to be the overrated character due to most of the hype that he has been given. It does seem that a lot of people have easily forgotten that he was crammed full of jutsus from Orochimaru. The man the Third was planning on making the Forth Hokage (Until he found out about the freaky things he was up to). Yes; Sasuke is pretty darn strong but a Man who's lifes goal was to live forever and know all Jutsus taught him way more than we will ever know. So when the Sasuke lovers praise him please put some praise torwards Orochimaro; because you know all the Naruto lovers put plenty of praise Jiraiya's way.
__________________


"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #156
moebrown20
Ninja
 
moebrown20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Keystone
Posts: 549
Thanks: 376
Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts
moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Underrated- Hyuga & Aburame clans
So far, we haven't even seen these clans use a justu yet.
__________________
moebrown20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #157
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
I would have to say that Sasuke is more likely to be the overrated character due to most of the hype that he has been given. It does seem that a lot of people have easily forgotten that he was crammed full of jutsus from Orochimaru. The man the Third was planning on making the Forth Hokage (Until he found out about the freaky things he was up to). Yes; Sasuke is pretty darn strong but a Man who's lifes goal was to live forever and know all Jutsus taught him way more than we will ever know. So when the Sasuke lovers praise him please put some praise torwards Orochimaro; because you know all the Naruto lovers put plenty of praise Jiraiya's way.
You do raise an excellent point that Naruto fans are quick to herald Jiraiya, Kakashi, the Grampa frog and even the 4th. That was the point of my counter argument there that just because we're not shown the training with Sasuke and Oro does not mean it was not implied.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #158
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
You do raise an excellent point that Naruto fans are quick to herald Jiraiya, Kakashi, the Grampa frog and even the 4th. That was the point of my counter argument there that just because we're not shown the training with Sasuke and Oro does not mean it was not implied.
Ill take it even further.

Sasuke trained for years in nice secret hideouts equiped with everything he would ever need: weapons. target dummies, spare nin he could kill and kabuto.

Naruto trained with jiraya while dodging aka.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #159
Scarecrow
Chuunin
 
Scarecrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: croatia
Age: 29
Posts: 574
Thanks: 0
Thanked 75 Times in 75 Posts
Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

i was under the impression that sasuke invented kirin, its a pretty original jutsu maybe inspired by Nikola Tesla (real life inventor) and we dont know any ninjas that use lightning attacks like that so we cant be sure, but u need to have: strong fire affinity and strong lightning affinity and then combine it. how many ninjas could do that? my opinion is sasuke is the creator of that jutsu.

about orochimarus methods of training, oro probably had plenty of sparing partners for sasuke, one of them was prob suigetsu, but sasuke wouldnt kill his oponents and then oro was like:"what? as u wish but then u fight with a handicap", and sasuke was like:" i dont care, i am above these clowns"
__________________

Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-12-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #160
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
i was under the impression that sasuke invented kirin, its a pretty original jutsu maybe inspired by Nikola Tesla (real life inventor) and we dont know any ninjas that use lightning attacks like that so we cant be sure, but u need to have: strong fire affinity and strong lightning affinity and then combine it. how many ninjas could do that? my opinion is sasuke is the creator of that jutsu.

about orochimarus methods of training, oro probably had plenty of sparing partners for sasuke, one of them was prob suigetsu, but sasuke wouldnt kill his oponents and then oro was like:"what? as u wish but then u fight with a handicap", and sasuke was like:" i dont care, i am above these clowns"
If he created it then it should not have been given a name in line with the mythology titles that are used by the Uchiha. If he DID create it entirely on his own then one must wonder why were we never shown its development or explicitly told "I created this"? If he DID create it then what did he learn from Orochimaru? Apparently not much.

No, the likelyhood falls in the other direction.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #161
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Define shape manipulation on your terms. Based on my understanding of what shape manipulation is, there is a strong list of other candidates who without question, have stronger shape manipulation. Please site with annotation.
Read the manga.
If you want me to read it for you, then check the FRS training. Rasengan is shape manipulation. It shapes chakra the way you want.
Sasuke mastered the shaping of Chidori. He shaped many different attacks with just Chidori. He has so many variations. And that's his skill, not Orochimaru, not Kakashi.
Orochimaru didn't even know he could use that kind of manipulation when Sasuke attacked him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Are you denying that Kakashi trained him? He came up with Chidori all on his own? Interesting.
I didn't say that. Further making you blind.
His skills are not all Kakashi's or Orochimaru's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Thank you for pointing that out Captain Obvious.
No problem. You need obvious things pointed, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Prove that Sasuke did not learn it without guidence from Oro. Sasuke trained with Oro to increase his potential - the whole point of him abandoning Konoha so he could exact revenge upon Itachi. Japanese mythology as following Qin Dynasty Chinese Mythology the Kirin is the highest ranked mythological animal below the Dragon and Phoenix which are also techniques the Uchiha clan apply to their repitoire. Meaning that one can assume that this was a Uchiha technique passed down by Orochimaru. It can also be assumed then the other Uchiha had learned this technique as well.
Uchiha jutsu passed down by Orochimaru? Do you even know that your assumptions are not only biased, but they are illogical as well?
Kirin has nothing to do with Uchiha, otherwise Itachi would have recognized it easily. It's a lightning jutsu. And we can assume that Sasuke learned it on his own because Orochimaru didn't even know some of his jutsus. Orochimaru knew about Kirin, but nowhere does it say he had anything to do with it. We didn't even see Orochimaru use ANY lightning based jutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Again, site with annotation where it says that Sasuke developed it entirely on his own and I'll stand corrected.
It didn't say anywhere in the manga, but logically looking, as I said above, it's probable that he learned it on his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Oh I'm sure you've never been opinionated Its cliche to use these words but they'll do you some good. "Get over it". Sasuke and Naruto both got where they are today by standing on shoulders of giants. Both Sasuke and Naruto have massive handicap traits that put them in front of the crowd. However, we know for a fact that Naruto developed his techniques on the foundations of others and perfected them to a level thats never been achieved (with a possible exception to the sage mode perhaps but we do not know for sure). I've not seen anything that Sasuke can claim the same.
Everything you said counts for Sasuke as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
I've placed Sasukes skills on a pedestal with the slight admiration it deserves. But its crystal clear to me that Naruto's strong will overcomes the whiney and childish Sasuke we all remember. Luckily, most of those teardrops seem to be behind us.
Of course, the main character will be victorious.
The fact that you don't like Sasuke is okay as I said. His skills are out of the question though. You are downgrading him for nothing with no valid arguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticFoxkins View Post
Not everyone is talking about power alone when they say Sasuke is overrated. I know I certainly wasn't. I can see that Sasuke is by far one of the more powerful characters in the manga but I feel his character on a whole is overrated. He's really not that great of a character. People accuse Naruto of being lead by his emotions but Sasuke is twenty times worse. I just don't buy this 'None of you understand my pain therefore Konoha must be destroyed crap'. Itachi was is the perfect example of great power in the right hands. It's not just about power but the way a character uses that power. And call me crazy but I'm never going to buy into the Sasuke frenzy. He's simply not worth it.
Your first sentence says it all.
You cannot overrate a character's character. You can overrate his skills. His skills are not overrated.
As I said, it's cool hating Sasuke if you don't like the character, but shitting on his skills is childish if you even read the manga.
You argument is valid, but it's not about his skills, but characteristics, and that has nothing to do with being overrated or underrated.
Your post is good, and it explains why you don't like the character.

--------

And most of you guys hate on him because of his character, that's not underrating or overrating. That's the whole point.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-12-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #162
FantasticFoxkins
Genin
 
FantasticFoxkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 90
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
FantasticFoxkins is on a distinguished road
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Your first sentence says it all.
You cannot overrate a character's character. You can overrate his skills. His skills are not overrated.
As I said, it's cool hating Sasuke if you don't like the character, but shitting on his skills is childish if you even read the manga.
You argument is valid, but it's not about his skills, but characteristics, and that has nothing to do with being overrated or underrated.
Your post is good, and it explains why you don't like the character.
I believe you can overrate a character's character. For example Sasuke almost always polls in the top ten of the most popular characters. Why? His actions are not that of someone to be admired. I can't even bring myself to pity him anymore. His power is not overrated, his power is what it is. I find him overrated by a large section of the Naruto fan-base. I think that's my problem.
__________________

"A shinobi must be courageous because below the courageous there is nothing."
FantasticFoxkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #163
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin
 
Detcelfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Posts: 1,052
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Read the manga.

And that's his skill, not Orochimaru, not Kakashi.
One calumny after another. Your antics might work on others... but to imply that Sasuke's skills are unique to him makes you an uttering fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I didn't say that. Further making you blind.
His skills are not all Kakashi's or Orochimaru's.
Oh but you did. You expect me to read something when you never proof read your own garbage. It's laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post

Uchiha jutsu passed down by Orochimaru? Do you even know that your assumptions are not only biased, but they are illogical as well?
Kirin has nothing to do with Uchiha, otherwise Itachi would have recognized it easily.
... and here ladies and gentlemen we get to the truth of the matter. Not only can he not provide proof, he camouflages the adumbrate relevance of Orochimaru's character. We all know (with the exception of yourself) that the sickly sannin made it his lifes ambition to unlock the fabric of chakra and its manipulation in the Ninja world. We're lead to believe that he understands how the abilities and skills of other clans behave. We're also lead to believe he trained Sasuke - unless you ignore that as well. You hold a misinterpretation of Itachi's expression of suprise which you viewed instead as questionable wonderment and fear of Sasuke's next skill. He had a counter ready for Kirin, Susanoo. How odly fortunate he pulled out the right skill at the right time.

Very odd indeed that Sasuke chose a name from Mythology to represent his ability that goes in line with all the other Uchiha skills. The cards are stacked against you my friend. Because you can not prove your point and I can only go by assumptions, your argument can not be stated as fact... it makes you look like a fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
You are downgrading him for nothing with no valid arguments.
More valid than your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
As I said, it's cool hating Sasuke if you don't like the character, but shitting on his skills is childish if you even read the manga.
I've never questioned his skills. The simpletons who do not question the pretensive abilities of Sasuke, without the free hand-me downs, the handicap of his eyes to which he would be dead by now without them and smug selfishness that makes him depict himself as being "better" figuratively than others around him paints you as a bigger fool than even the worst offender of fanboi'sm.
__________________


Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #164
Tanya=^^=
Forest Gnome
 
Tanya=^^='s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow ^^
Posts: 104
Thanks: 13
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Tanya=^^= is on a distinguished roadTanya=^^= is on a distinguished road
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Overrrated: (sigh) my dear Sasuke...Yes I love him, but I admit he's sometimes...well...stupid, cheater, crybaby, emo, cold, self-centered, with self-compassion, conceited, arrogant, rude, etc...and yet, we still love him (wonder what he eats to be that popular being such a baka...). The thing I hate the most about him is how he got his strength through other people and not by himself...And what I like the most is we all know he appears cold and sometimes you wanna stab him to death but you know he's soft and squishy inside (he doesn't kill if it's not necessary)...maybe we'll see that happy Sasuke again???

Underrated: Shikamaru. He's the mind genious, and the most mature of them all. He's one of the people who has told Naruto something true but slightly tough at the same time (when he said he had to grow up). He's the type of character who can guide others when making decisions and, don't forget, he might not be as strong as others, but his intelligence allowed him to kill an akatsuki member. SHIKAMARU ROCKS!!!
__________________
Quote:
Cuando seguimos por el camino de la Verdad somos conscientes también de que lo que ocurre en nuestro interior es mucho más importante que lo que hemos dejado atrás o lo que ven nuestros ojos. Pues lo que sentimos en nuestro interior es nuestro mayor tesoro, la grandeza del universo en sí mismo.
La princesa que creía en cuentos de hadas
Tanya=^^= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #165
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin
 
Hurricane Chronicles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,019
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Overratted -the 1st
Underated - the 2nd

why?

All through the got damn manga and anime we have been reminded that the 1st made wood element , the 1st founded the village, the 1st controlled bijuu, bla bla bla bla bla.
We also hear about the 3rd and his God status along with the 4th with his FTG plus saving the village and shit. What the hell do we know bout the 2nd uhhhh let me think
oh i got it
1. Hes the 1st lil bro. Thats like saying im Micheal Jordans cousin or something who cares, all that says is that he might have only been Hokage because he was kin to the previous hokage.
2. Oh yeah he gave the Uchihas a rinky dink police station and some uniforms to wear. So fuckin what.

and thats it, thats all we know about the mighty 2nd.
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.