The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #106
Gamr1469
Chuunin

Gamr1469 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Miley Cyrus is not attractive, nor she she 9 beautiful asians.
and nor does she have a soul

If you are one of the 100% of people who hate Naruto Fillers. Put this in your tag
99.99 percent of the time fillers
1) make no sense
2) contridict the canon material
3) make my head hurt

Myspace--------->
www.myspace.com/gamr1469

(ps if u r goin to add me plz tell me u added me through the forum)
Gamr1469 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #107
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Bye Kina. Sleep well and kick that exam review's ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamr1469 View Post
and nor does she have ... soul
Of course not. She isn't black, either.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #108
Red
Academy Student

Red is an unknown quantity at this point

When I eat I can't eat more than one section of food at once or I lose my appetite.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #109
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamr1469
and nor does she have a soul
I lol'd XDD
Hannah Montana needs to die liek srsly.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #110
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Ello mai pren!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #111
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Hey kluang, what's up?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #112
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Lawl. Trust me, antis get no respect from me.
The reason SNSD has haters is basically because people are bitter & jealous. A lot of the time an anti's main reason for hating SNSD is because they're jealous of the relationship between SNSD and their sunbaes(senior artists), DBSK & Super Junior (two very popular boybands from the same company). Or, they're fans of the Wonder Girls and for some reason believe they have to like one or the other. xD

And yes. If you liked their music videos, you should watch one of their performance. Their movements are almost always in perfect sync... and their live singing is amazing.
Except when one of the girls has an ddil (clumsy) moment and they trip or something, but then that just makes them cuter.
agree with all that and enjoyed the infos..also i liked both the bands but SNSD seemed much more better/cuter to me..i think am gonna be a big fan in the future. XD

HAIL TO CUTENESS..

am off to bed now..good night and thanks again. XD
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #113
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar
agree with all that and enjoyed the infos..also i liked both the bands but SNSD seemed much more better/cuter to me..i think am gonna be a big fan in the future. XD

HAIL TO CUTENESS..

am off to bed now..good night and thanks again. XD
Haha awesome. You should PM me sometime and I'll send some more of their stuff your way.
And on a related note...
DJ ISAK REPLIED TO ME OMG~ <3333333
I'm so happy x]]]

Good night xD
Old 01-13-2009, 10:23 PM   #114
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

Wow, haven't been here in awhile. Happy "Late" New Year to everyone .__.

Good night now lol.

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #115
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

With each new day, the sun rises in the morning. With each day, the sun sets in the evening. The Earth turns, people sleep, people wake, people eat cereal, people kick the dog, people shit.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #116
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Your daughter come to my house today, and she come on my property and then she kick my dog. And now my dog needs operation.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #117
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

What the hell?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #118
Mal
Scotch

What the what the hell, hell what the what the hell?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #119
Red
Academy Student

Red is an unknown quantity at this point

Hei yur dawg raped mi kat butt I ain't complanin.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:36 PM   #120
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

She kick mai dog

Also, Hai gais!
What's up?
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote