The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:41 PM   #151
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

And with each new day, our spammers learn that they may not be what they were any more when they are no longer that which they were since they have been not what they are but what they were before what they are, while without being what they were and learning anew what they are and what they were when they weren't what they are but were what they were before they became what they are they might learn to be what they will be when they are no longer what they are (nor what they were before what they are) since being what they were and when they are what they will be they might well be what they would be without being what they were before they were what they are. Is it going to be the same pretentious hoe waiting at the start and end of every Longest Thread Ever?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #152
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I call BS on this ^

Your English totally isn't good enough to write something like that and still make sense.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #153
shukla
Brown Soldier

shukla has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I've made a couple of movie projects of school, my favourite one was probably "Drugs are of the Devil", where my friend Leigh became addicted to sniffing tooth paste.
Well the one that we are doing is actually a Darma/thriller kind of trailer... Well to be honest, it's not even my project (I'm in uni), it's my cousins but I'm acting in it and helping out with the camera angles and shit like that since I had a class that taught us about making movies, advertisments and shit like that. It is actually coming out really nicely
Old 01-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #154
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I've always just winged it, though I've got some photography experience so the cinematography is pretty easy for me. I tried to take some movie courses in uni, but you have to start with an "Introduction" course which is just watching a movie Tuesday, talking about it Thursday. Lame.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:52 PM   #155
shukla
Brown Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
And with each new day, our spammers learn that they may not be what they were any more when they are no longer that which they were since they have been not what they are but what they were before what they are, while without being what they were and learning anew what they are and what they were when they weren't what they are but were what they were before they became what they are they might learn to be what they will be when they are no longer what they are (nor what they were before what they are) since being what they were and when they are what they will be they might well be what they would be without being what they were before they were what they are. Is it going to be the same pretentious hoe waiting at the start and end of every Longest Thread Ever?
My head hurts
Old 01-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #156
shukla
Brown Soldier

Quote:
I've always just winged it, though I've got some photography experience so the cinematography is pretty easy for me. I tried to take some movie courses in uni, but you have to start with an "Introduction" course which is just watching a movie Tuesday, talking about it Thursday. Lame.
Watch a movie on Tuesday... talk about on Thursday... and get marks for that class... HOW IS THAT LAME
Old 01-13-2009, 11:54 PM   #157
Mal
Scotch

It's boring, all the movies sucked and there were more important courses I could be taking.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:54 PM   #158
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

I wanna be in a movie!
douglas, you should cast me in one of your movies
i'm open for nude scenes w/ you
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #159
Mal
Scotch

You are in some of my movies.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #160
shukla
Brown Soldier

Quote:
It's boring, all the movies sucked and there were more important courses I could be taking.
Oh then nevermind. All my courses were hectic last semester! Life Sciences is so stressful
Old 01-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #161
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukla View Post
Oh then nevermind. All my courses were hectic last semester! Life Sciences is so stressful
Last semester was my first with a full course load, plus working part time. That didn't work out too well, and I've got to repeat two of my courses. It didn't help that I never even read the last few chapters of the text for one course, and over 50% of the exam was on that stuff alone.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #162
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i mean movies for the public dear
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #163
Mal
Scotch

Well there wouldn't be any nude scenes in those.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:01 AM   #164
shukla
Brown Soldier

Quote:
Last semester was my first with a full course load, plus working part time. That didn't work out too well, and I've got to repeat two of my courses. It didn't help that I never even read the last few chapters of the text for one course, and over 50% of the exam was on that stuff alone.
Woah... Well last semester was my first semester in University and I think I partied a bit to hard. So that kind of screwed me up, but not too much. I was able to pull of 80s in two of the courses.

Last edited by shukla; 01-14-2009 at 12:05 AM.
shukla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:04 AM   #165
Mal
Scotch

All I need to get into my department of choice is a 2.50 GPA, so I haven't been taking anything too seriously and it's screwed me up more than expected.

I didn't party too hard, I was just here on NL too much and playing video games for too long. LittleBigPlanet made sure of that. I'm not big into partying.