Naruto 432 Predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-16-2009, 01:38 AM   #1
nickler
Deceived

nickler is on a distinguished road
Naruto 432 Predictions

well, how about this theory:

since naruto already took out 2 of pains body, and imo will take out the next ones in the next chapter.....nagato (who imo controls the bodies) doesnt have to continue splitting up his mana one the pain bodies naruto killed.

so i predict in the end god realm will be last man standing, but is much stronger, since the other bodies are taken out by naruto, and nagato can concentrate his full chakra on god realm (like he did when he used the big shinra tensei).
nickler is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

I think next chapter is going to be more arse kicking but like i said in discussions i have a feeling Pain has something up his sleeve.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:43 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I agree.

Either Nagato has something planned or he is high, eating a bag of funions while controlling the bodies.

Anyway i still think kishi won't have Naruto walk out of this one in defeat. Too much has happened and too much was sacrificed in the story.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:44 AM   #4
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Pain definitley has something up his sleeve. He has the Rinnegan which is what ninjutsu/gen/taijutsu spawned from. Nagato is in complete saftey right now. He only has to worry about losing his puppets.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:45 AM   #5
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Which i dont think he is to worried about lol..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:45 AM   #6
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

one thing is atleast obvious..we ll see his new technique ...man pain will be mad eto flee..no way he is capturing this naruto....i dun think naruto can kill him yet...but he wud be forced to leave the village....then madara wud be mad...sasuke failed in 8tails..pain failed in 9 tails ...

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:51 AM   #7
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
one thing is atleast obvious..we ll see his new technique ...man pain will be mad eto flee..no way he is capturing this naruto....i dun think naruto can kill him yet...but he wud be forced to leave the village....then madara wud be mad...sasuke failed in 8tails..pain failed in 9 tails ...
yeah the new technique is one i want to see the most
waiting for next chapter is killing me

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #8
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

The way I think it will progress, for Naruto at least, will be that He beats the piss out of all the remaining Paths. With the help of the toads this is VERY do-able.
Then before crushing God Realm's head in something will be said that will make you go WHWAHTAHWHAHAHWHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! Then it will go back to the whole Sasuke and the 8 tails/Re-re-rebuilding of Konoha.

That is just a quick summary of what I am thinking, I need time to sort all my thoughts out into a more detailed post.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:01 AM   #9
nagato_yahiko
Genin

nagato_yahiko is an unknown quantity at this point

hey ramen man , i agree wid u, i cant post a big post now 2, cant think , bt i think ur going the rite way, its most likely da way manga ll progress

nagato_yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:04 AM   #10
The Madness
Passion Rules

hahaha you called me ramen man...
Old 01-16-2009, 02:06 AM   #11
nagato_yahiko
Genin

nagato_yahiko is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
hahaha you called me ramen man...
hey dun mind, i just cudnt thnk of a bettr name aftr seeing ur avatar n sig, neway dis ramen made naruto strong :P

nagato_yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:12 AM   #12
Minion §1
Shibusen Student

Minion §1 is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto is gonna get em down to 0-3 peins left, then the problem of finding the real pein begins

id say tsunade will figure it out since she knows what he looks like

^thx 4 the sig baku

Last edited by Minion §1; 01-16-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Minion §1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:21 AM   #13
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickler View Post
well, how about this theory:

since naruto already took out 2 of pains body, and imo will take out the next ones in the next chapter.....nagato (who imo controls the bodies) doesnt have to continue splitting up his mana one the pain bodies naruto killed.

so i predict in the end god realm will be last man standing, but is much stronger, since the other bodies are taken out by naruto, and nagato can concentrate his full chakra on god realm (like he did when he used the big shinra tensei).
Agreed. The Madness "AKA Ramen Man" has a good point too (yes, that is your name from now on, lol).

Just like when a puppet master has fewer puppets his control gets better, Nagato will (hypothetically) be able to control the remaining bodies better and give them more chakra.

The stage is set. Naruto knows a few of Pain's secrets, and Pain has seen a few of Naruto's moves, so it will be interesting to see what's next.

My prediction is that Naruto will unleash his ultimate attack at God Pain; however, Human Realm or another body will take the front of the attack, saving God Realm. For a man who fancies himself a god, Nagato still places a high importance on God Realm because it was once his childhood friend.

With that attack averted, Pain may retreat for now, with Hell Realm or another body carrying the remains of others in tow. Naruto will want to follow suit, but Fukusaku will advise him not to follow and instead tend to his village.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:22 AM   #14
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion §1 View Post
naruto is gonna get em down to 0-3 peins left, then the problem of finding the real pein begins

id say tsunade will figure it out since she knows what he looks like
well u r rite ...tsunade recognized yahiko instantly....so she wud be helpful in fiding nagato...i think tsunade will start the search for nagato while naruto is fighting pain bodies...may be gai's team will return..and i think they r best choice right now to search for person hiding near village..cz of neji's byakugan..or they can take hinata too..they can scan the area....
but may be real pain is not found...and he just retreats or konan forces him to...something like that cud happen too...

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:25 AM   #15
Burado2287
Academy Student

Burado2287 is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict some asskickery is about to ensue
Burado2287 is offline   Reply With Quote