The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 66 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:38 PM   #976
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

FOXHOUND in MGS1 were the most interesting, most characterful, and basically the archetypes for every other antagonist in a Metal Gear game afterwards.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2009, 10:42 PM   #977
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
FOXHOUND in MGS1 were the most interesting, most characterful, and basically the archetypes for every other antagonist in a Metal Gear game afterwards.
I wouldn't say they're the most interesting. Most characterful, hell yes.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #978
shukla
Brown Soldier

shukla has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
@shukla: 2 and 3 are. Play them, you must.

Edit: Meh, I don't really like Vamp.
Vamp was weird, lol.
I really want to play them
I always thought MGS4 was good, but I never thought it was gonna be that great!
After playing it, I really wanted to play the other MGSs so I could get familar with the whole storyline.

EDIT_ I think I'm going to go watch a movie now. Take care guys!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #979
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

As for me... I can't decide between Cobra Unit and the B&B Corps.

I should really get to bed, so I'm out. Later all.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #980
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
As for me... I can't decide between Cobra Unit and the B&B Corps.

I should really get to bed, so I'm out. Later all.
See ya. Sleep tight. 8D

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #981
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

FoxHound was the best, by far. Dead Cell sucked massive amounts of nanomachine-ass. Their whole premise was broken, and they're basically last minute mercenary hirings to do Ocelot/Patriot AI's bidding.

The Cobra unit was mostly shit--just a bunch of weirdos really. Aside from the Joy and the End, the Cobras seemed more suited for a circus tour rather than high-risk ops.

And the B&B corps were just fucked up hot chicks in super exoskeleton suits. The photo shoots were awesome--ya--but as far as badassery goes, none of them stood out in the slightest. Even partially. But, fuck yeah, cameltoe!

So, the only logical choice is FoxHound, even if they're only the best because they're the lesser of four evils (read: garbage groups).

Last edited by Trey; 01-17-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #982
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Blech...I've never been so bored in my life.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #983
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
And the B&B corps were just fucked up hot chicks in super exoskeleton suits. The photo shoots were awesome--ya--but as far as badassery goes, none of them stood out in the slightest. Even partially. But, fuck yeah, cameltoe!
I thought Laughing Octopus was awesome and her character appealed to me a lot.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:06 PM   #984
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I thought Laughing Octopus was awesome and her character appealed to me a lot.
What character? You mean: a little Codex conversation, a couple of cutscenes, and a cake boss fight? And afterwords, nary a mention of her is made. The B&Bs were just there for filler so you wouldn't be fighting the real antagonists of the story over and over. They are serviceable baddies for what they are, sure, but their only role is to present sympathetic enemies, not memorable characters.

@Sugoi--Then we should do something about that, no?
Old 01-17-2009, 11:07 PM   #985
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you should.

How you guys gonna entertain me?
Old 01-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #986
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
What character? You mean: a little Codex conversation, a couple of cutscenes, and a cake boss fight? And afterwords, nary a mention of her is made. The B&Bs were just there for filler so you wouldn't be fighting the real antagonists of the story over and over. They are serviceable baddies for what they are, sure, but their only role is to present sympathetic enemies, not memorable characters.
Just how she was rendered insane was interesting to me.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:09 PM   #987
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I'm gonna entertain you by signing off. Night folks.

I'll just leave this here.

Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #988
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

G'Night, Jaxy, may your dreams be filled with laser-diving.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #989
Trey
Legendary

@Sugoi--I usually use lap dances and liquor to get that job done, but considering who it is we're dealing with, friendly conversation should do, amirite?

@LN--Now that is totally acceptable. But she doesn't have character. None of them (the B&Bs) do. Psuedo-backstories don't get it done for me.

Peace Jaxon.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #990
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

What the fuck Jaxon lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
@Sugoi--I usually use lap dances and liquor to get that job done, but considering who it is we're dealing with, friendly conversation should do, amirite?
...I'd pay to see that.