Naruto 432 Predictions - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-17-2009, 08:54 PM   #121
carcharodon
Genin

carcharodon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

Naruto's secret Technique will be some variation/sage form of his wind element rashenrasengan<sp> and it will probably take out all the bodies except god mode.

Last edited by carcharodon; 01-17-2009 at 08:57 PM.
carcharodon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2009, 10:03 PM   #122
Academy Student

143629 is an unknown quantity at this point

Would it be cool if Naruto is capable of throwing his new version rasengan at a target?
143629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:36 AM   #123
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

"That jutsu" could mean many things.
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=251&p=15
Did Jiraiya teach Naruto the fundamentals of the jutsu Minato left for him during the time jump?
Maybe.
Did Naruto, when training with the frogs, mean "that jutsu" in reference to a rasengan shuriken that can be thrown?
Maybe.
I guess the question is not what is he going to do next? But rather is Kishimoto going to milk talk of "that jutsu" till the very end and make us wait till the final epic battle of the manga to find out just what it is?
We basically know all of Sasuke's jutsu's now. Will we get the same picture of Naruto with this battle as we did of Sasuke during the Sasuke-Itachi battle, or will we be kept in the dark?
My sense is that we will be kept in the dark since Naruto (as well as Sasuke) seems to be done with major training sessions. We are getting very close to the time to crap or get off the pot, as they say in the vernacular, still, we have to be enticed along someway, and a lingering desire to see "that jutsu" will keep everyone's attention.
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:47 AM   #124
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto will have Kakashi's "death" as motivation. I predict that it wont be pretty for Pain because of that. Naruto is about to use some serious jutsu. I wonder why Naruto felt that he had to hide his training from the toads. Maybe it was some Kyuuubi training? Probably not, but wonder if the reason that he couldnt let anyone see him is revealed soon.

I wouldnt put it past Sasuke to see Kakashi helpless and alone, and have Karin give him some of her chakra and Sasuke shocks his heart and brings him back before going after Danzou. If nobody is around and karin can sense he is out of chakra, Sasuke would not let Kakashi die if there is a chance. I predict that happens

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:29 AM   #125
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Taking out all the bodies with one technique would make Jiraiya look like a noob and Kakashi a tadpole.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:31 AM   #126
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road

I just hope this wont turn out like the Harry Potter last book where JK Rowling kills good characters just to make it sound like it was an epic ending.

As of now, Pein vs naruto is not as epic as Orochimaru and the 3rd Hokage. Man, that was epic! Orochimaru didnt seem like a Ninja anymore more like a mutant and the 3rd was becoming more like a Mage rather than a "ninja". Because of their techniques that were so damn good.

But I should predict that this isn't an epic fight. Maybe Pein's planning to take out Naruto by 432 issue but when he realizes that he's bodies are beaten, He is going to reserve his remaining body to take them all out of the place....

still seeing how Akatsuki fights since the very 1st death of their member... I should say that Pein's probably going all out on Naruto.

I hate to say this but Naruto's running out of moves to make. Pein's level of combat (one on one), I should say, that alone can even match Naruto's move list over-all without Naruto being Sage. Pein's smart and has battle experience to back that up.

even in sage mode...i dunno...i think Peins can still take him head-on.

I predict Naruto wins this not by sage mode but when hes desperate and that the Kyuubi is out on a rampage.
Julep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:21 AM   #127
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

prediction is that naruto new move knocks out all the pains but the god relm.. I see konan protecting him.. Cant see to much happening in this next chapter

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #128
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

If Naruto is capable of using the attack and if it does actually threaten Pain, then I can see Konan going to protecting him. At the same time though we don't know the entire relationship between the bodies and Nagato, and considering Konan is going to Nagato and not the bodies this might be difficult.
I'm interested to see her abilities though, as she definitely held back against Jiraiya. I mean she lives in a country where it almost always rains, I think she has methods to stop her paper being held together by oil lol (plus we saw her fighting in the rain in the flashback). She also appears to have only being using a paper clone against Konoha, so maybe Kishi is trying to make us underestimate her.

I think in the very next chapter though all we'll have is Naruto preparing the attack, pain trying to counter and it ending on Naruto using it. I wonder if we'll have a repeat of when Naruto attempted to use Fuuton Rasenshruiken the first time though, i.e. him messing up.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #129
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

i just hope kishi doesnt waste a chapter on naruto charging up his energy and then in the last couple pages he reveals narutos new jutsu. I would prefer to see the jutsu right in the beginning of the chapter. the pein body that resurrects the other bodies is behind all the other bodies. So i think pein is going to try and bring back some bodies. we'll see if naruto allows that to happen.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #130
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti810 View Post
i just hope kishi doesnt waste a chapter on naruto charging up his energy and then in the last couple pages he reveals narutos new jutsu. I would prefer to see the jutsu right in the beginning of the chapter. the pein body that resurrects the other bodies is behind all the other bodies. So i think pein is going to try and bring back some bodies. we'll see if naruto allows that to happen.
i have a feeling it will take up half of the chapter, but yeah i agree with killing the resurrecting pain

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #131
senju naruto
Genin

senju naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
i have a feeling it will take up half of the chapter, but yeah i agree with killing the resurrecting pain
imo that will be easy i mean even konohamaru beated him with a small rasengan so imagine what will it look like with the giant odama rasengan and the sage speed he will have no chance and it will be a big waste if naruto uses his ultimate secret jutsu on a guy that he can beat with his basic skills so i think that with the new jutsu he will take away most of the bodies in 1 shot and maybe severly damage god pain and then konan will convince him to retreat and naruto will help to rebuild the village or naruto kill yahiko pain and then nagato will be pissed off and will come to konoha personaly and take down all the shinobi that r there including naruto (i personaly prefer the second scenario becouse it will add some suspence to the story becouse since naruto got powered up everythink seems to be easly predictable and i hate that )

Last edited by senju naruto; 01-18-2009 at 10:52 AM.
senju naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:03 AM   #132
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

im not gonna lie, i secretly hope that narutos new jutsu isnt a variation of rasengan. Im getting a little tired of rasengan. But in all likelihood it will be the completed rasenshuriken.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #133
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Senju Hashimara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Sasuke can always destroy the other half of Madara...er "Danzou's" face.
You just reminded me of something. Doesn't Sasuke want revenge against Konoha and the elders? So if sasuke arrives, I think he's going to do a major service to the ninja world and finish off the old bat once and for all. That'd save everyone a lot of trouble. And about his aim to destroy Konoha, I think Pain has pretty much taken care of that. So I guess we'll most probably see a Naruto Vs Sasuke faceoff soon

Rep me Green, leave your name and I'll rep you back
Senju Hashimara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #134
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto View Post
imo that will be easy i mean even konohamaru beated him with a small rasengan so imagine what will it look like with the giant odama rasengan and the sage speed he will have no chance and it will be a big waste if naruto uses his ultimate secret jutsu on a guy that he can beat with his basic skills so i think that with the new jutsu he will take away most of the bodies in 1 shot and maybe severly damage god pain and then konan will convince him to retreat and naruto will help to rebuild the village or naruto kill yahiko pain and then nagato will be pissed off and will come to konoha personaly and take down all the shinobi that r there including naruto (i personaly prefer the second scenario becouse it will add some suspence to the story becouse since naruto got powered up everythink seems to be easly predictable and i hate that )
Actually he didnt really beat him.. pain blew up konoha before they could even finish fighting. They actually just started.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #135
needmore
Academy Student

needmore is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm i dont know if anyone has said this but referring to naruto having a water affinity would that go with the shows name Shippuden=Hurricane Chronicles?
needmore is offline   Reply With Quote