The shadow! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-18-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
The shadow!

So you were just setting there as lazy as you are and imagining your biggest dream comes true just when a devil appear and the conversation goes that way..

Devil: yo man wass'up?

You: ssup..

Devil:So i heard you like mudk..uh..your wish to become true.

You:Am not selling you my soul if that what you are after.

Devil:No shit man..souls are old school now..all i need is your shadow..its good for nothing any way yo.

You:interesting..keep going.

Devil:Nothing more to say man..you sign here and i'll grant you any wish you wan't with the cost of your shadow..what you say yo?

You: alright it seems fair enough.

Devil: sign here then..you just got yo self a granted wish.

You: ok..i wish to have a one million wish.

Devil: LOL..no way man..am a devil not a genie..all you getting is one wish yo.

You: *shit*..fine so here is my wish then..

Devil: remember...once your wish is granted you will lose your shadow forever..without return..you can't even wish to keep your shadow cuz its already mine..so don't waste your wish on a foolish smartass shit.

You:Hmm....

So what will it be?

grant your biggest dream in the cost of your own shadow?

Or keep your shadow and live a normal life and try to make your dreams come true with your own efforts?

Remember that losing your shadow is not an easy thing..someone will have to notice that some day specially your life mate and he gonna freak the hell out and will thing that you are the devil himself..is that a chance you want to take?

EDIT: you have to say what is your wish that you are ready to give up your shadow for.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 01-18-2009 at 08:59 PM.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: The shadow!

I like playing shadow tag, so i keepz my shadowz
Old 01-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Hellz yeah. And shadow puppets.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i havent done that in a long time O=

that tooooo
Old 01-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I'd gladly get rid of my shadow. Especially if my wish was to become the ultimate weapon. How badass would that be? An unstoppable soldier with no shadow. I think the choice is clear here.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #6
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

How about the ability to alter reality? That's like more wishes, but isn't, so it would totally work.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

If the devil had the ability to alter reality, then surely he wouldn't need anyone to do his bidding? Besides, he's the devil. He wouldn't grant someone any degree of power over him.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #8
Mal
Scotch

Removing someone's shadow is clearly altering reality.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #9
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

No, it's supernatural. If a being of pure malevolence exists, and can grant wishes, I think getting rid of shadows is minor business for nature.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Then either the light is bending around you, or passing through you. If it's passing through you you're simply going to be invisible and that would be altering the properties of the matter your body consists of. Again, altering reality. If the light is bent, either your gravitational pull has increased dramatically to the point that everything would die, or the light is being adjusted mid-course by a force that affects nothing else. Again, altered reality.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #11
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Considering this is the devil we're talking about, perhaps this means you're now cursed to be forever in perpetual darkness. Then you wouldn't cast a shadow.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #12
Mal
Scotch

That is very true, but how would he achieve this perpetual darkness? Would you still live in the world where the sun would not shine on you and no light would be reflected toward you, or would you find yourself in an enclosed room, or buried alive? How would you get there? Surely you wouldn't follow the devil if he led you somewhere. There are still many ways that these events could occur from the altering of reality.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Not really. If the devil is omniscient, or simply the greatest planner ever, which I guess he's supposed to be, he can make it so you'll never encounter light again in your entire life. Possibly through chaos theory. Like, say, you made this deal in un unlit field in the country. Then clouds come overhead, because Lucifer knew at this point due to the weather forecast that they would. Also, it's like, 2AM. Then, you reach for the lighter in your pocket, but there's no fuel because a dude came up to you earlier and asked for a light, and it used up the last of the fuel. Why didn't he have a light himself? Because a few seconds earlier, Satan was disguised as a random dude and stole his matches from his pocket. then next person the guy saw was you, and he asked you for a light. SEE. Fuck it, this is convulted. I'll leave it to Satan.

Last edited by Jaxon; 01-18-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

There is no devil; don't be silly.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:01 PM   #15
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Mal win and it was already my opinion before i read these...its alter reality not super natural.

@OG~ nice choice..nothing good can come from getting red of your shadow..specially when you like shadow puppets.

@jaxon~ you'd give it up?
what if ppl noticed?
you won't be able to live a normal life if they did..
the only way out is to wish for the ability to cast illusion so you can illustrate all ppl around you so they wont notice your shadow loss..and also you got a special and dengerous ability.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote