The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 71 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #1051
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

ROFL
That's just messed up. xD
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #1052
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I'm actually tempted to do it now. Just because I'd laugh so hard afterwards about just how messed up that is.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #1053
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Tempted to do what?
Old 01-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #1054
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Fap over that Mashed picture D=
Old 01-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #1055
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Do it. But pics or it didn't happen.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #1056
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I pussy out of this.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #1057
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Yeah that would be awkward.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #1058
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

And very, very creepy.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #1059
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

I feel bad for Mashed. Having an Egyptian dude who obsesses over you and faps to you is not cool.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #1060
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

He did that to me for a time, luckily, he stopped. I think. I put him on my ignore list, so I'm really not sure. ^^b

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:18 PM   #1061
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
He did that to me for a time, luckily, he stopped. I think. I put him on my ignore list, so I'm really not sure. ^^b
I have him on ignore too. The thing is, though I think it is funny how the guys on this site treat you girls, it must be a bit awkward sometimes.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:18 PM   #1062
Mal
Scotch

Yeah, I haven't seen him talking about you for a while, Kina.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #1063
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

What's a bit awkward?

EDIT: AH HA! FREEEEEEEEDOM!

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #1064
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
What's a bit awkward?
I can tell you one thing, if you're really interested, but I'd have to okay it with Tab, first...
Old 01-18-2009, 10:21 PM   #1065
Kina
Star-Stuff

... I'm not sure I wanna know, now, lol.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.