Naruto 432 Predictions - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #151
Pinoy_Shinobi
Genin

Pinoy_Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato_yahiko View Post
i thnk de shd help naruto, shika's shadow possesion can come handy, they shd capture yahiko pain by it then naruto ll kick hiz ass, dat wud be gud, leave da fat pain dat absorbs attacks to kiba chouji n lee, summon 1 can be taken care of by gamas, let shino handle konan clone or wtevr it is, sakura n ino can heal ppl leave rest 2 naruto uzumaki, if thr z anythng left
Very nice action scene.. I love it if that happens.

Pround Member of Jiraiya FC ... Love Toad, Hate Pein
Pinoy_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #152
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato_yahiko View Post
i thnk de shd help naruto, shika's shadow possesion can come handy, they shd capture yahiko pain by it then naruto ll kick hiz ass, dat wud be gud, leave da fat pain dat absorbs attacks to kiba chouji n lee, summon 1 can be taken care of by gamas, let shino handle konan clone or wtevr it is, sakura n ino can heal ppl leave rest 2 naruto uzumaki, if thr z anythng left
I doubt anyone will jump in. This is an extreme high lvl battle. You have the 6 paths, Naruto + 6 powerfull toads on the battle field. On top of that Naruto is about to unleash something nasty.

More ppl would only get in the way.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #153
Newman
Academy Student

Newman is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that Pain gets weaker with the loss of the "puppets". Remember Jiraya thought that they could all see what one of the bodies could actually see. Does that make sense to anyone else? Anyway, I love the manga more everytime Naruto kicks someones ass...... looks like I am in for a very lovey week this week.
Newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #154
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

my question for now is how many times can nagato revive his six paths of pain...how much chakra can he really send through his chakra recievers...

moreover naruo is not fighting recklessly...katsuyu is giving him information....so he is usiing his brain....naruto may not be as smart as kakashi n shikamaru..but he is quite good at strategies...he has capability to fool his opponents..i dun want to give any examples cz you ppl read manga too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman View Post
I think that Pain gets weaker with the loss of the "puppets". Remember Jiraya thought that they could all see what one of the bodies could actually see. Does that make sense to anyone else? Anyway, I love the manga more everytime Naruto kicks someones ass...... looks like I am in for a very lovey week this week.
yeah pain is getting weaker ...he has to revive his bodies agn n agn...send chakra in them...and i dont think pain has unlimited amount of chakra...so he shd reach to his limit soon...but i dun know when he will reach his limit.

Last edited by h33r; 01-18-2009 at 11:58 PM.
h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #155
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman View Post
His field of vision shrinks when he loses a body. thats about it.

The power factor actually works the other way around. they less bodies the more power he can focus on the remaining ones.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 AM   #156
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post

The power factor actually works the other way around. they less bodies the more power he can focus on the remaining ones.
but his power has to have a limit
how much is left in him to give to these bodies
h33r m confused about same thing

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:07 AM   #157
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
my question for now is how many times can nagato revive his six paths of pain...how much chakra can he really send through his chakra recievers...

moreover naruo is not fighting recklessly...katsuyu is giving him information....so he is usiing his brain....naruto may not be as smart as kakashi n shikamaru..but he is quite good at strategies...he has capability to fool his opponents..i dun want to give any examples cz you ppl read manga too
naruto is about to use a jutsu that leaves him tired after the use.
he is fighting about the same way gai would fight if he opened the gates, he is going all out. that is good for naruto coz he has the power and should not wait to use it.
he is fighting directly.
because of that he is overpowering pein at the moment.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 AM   #158
senju naruto
Genin

senju naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy_Shinobi View Post
Will other shinobi fight with Naruto? Or will they just watch and see Naruto kicking Pein's ass? I hope Jounins will fight with him. Can't wait for Guy and Lee to get into the mix... Taijutsu masters.
well naruto telled them not to interfere becouse that will make it harder for him so imo it will be just naruto
Old 01-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #159
alakija
Academy Student

alakija is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it jus me...... or did i hear danzo talk to tusnade
alakija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:00 AM   #160
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Sage 00 View Post
See, that's the only thing though. Why would Kishi place Gai and his team out there if not for a real reason. I'm not satisfied with an explanation that it just shows the sudden nature of the attack and all, or that he's protecting those characters...Even though I've previously said this, its still not enough for me.

Gai and his team will come across something important on their way back to Konoha. It may not be Nagato, but it could be something to help advance the story or help out Naruto.
there is a spoiler showing that they will face kisame

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #161
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

I have a random question that may deal with predictions.

J-Man died getting a message back to Naruto, The real one's not with them (or something to that affect).

1) Does anyone think that Naruto finally understands the meaning of the message?
2) If he does, does that mean that he knows he has to finish of these 6 paths before going after Nagato?

I think he does and I think he can sense Nagato nearby but knows he can't fight him until he has destroyed these six bodies. I think these bodies will fall quick and then it will be on between Nagato & Konan vs. Naruto.
Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:29 AM   #162
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Senju Hashimara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post

I agree, this fight is going to get tougher for Naruto with every body that falls. I think that whenever a body is destroyed, the only disadvantage for Nagato is that he can't use the abilities of that realm temporarily. Other than that, I don't see how his chakra supply decreases. So if Naruto is hasty and finishes off many realms quickly without letting them attack him (using chakra), then I think that the last remaining realm will have a lot of chakra left.

Also, I don't think Nagato is a pushover who can be taken out whenever his true body is found. Remember that Jiraiya said Nagato knew all kinds of Jutsu. So even if the realms are destroyed, it's going to be an extremely tough battle ahead for naruto (especially if Pain has time to recover). And if Madara can boss over Pain, I can't imagine how powerful he really is.

Rep me Green, leave your name and I'll rep you back

Last edited by Senju Hashimara; 01-19-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Senju Hashimara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:31 AM   #163
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I would say that he does...Naruto has shown in the last couple of chapters that he can think through things...im sure he and the toads talked about what the code means...i think kishi gave naruto those energy sensing abilities for that reason...its funny that naruto's sage mode has shown more abilities at this point than jiraiya sage mode...but jiraiya did take out three bodies initially so naruto has to top that...
Old 01-19-2009, 09:42 AM   #164
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

did anyone read the part where it said god realm was regenerating? thats why the other bodies jumped in front of him.
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #165
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Senju Hashimara is on a distinguished road

^ I think he needs some time again before attacking again as he's exhausted from using Shinra Tensei

Rep me Green, leave your name and I'll rep you back
Senju Hashimara is offline   Reply With Quote