The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 80 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:51 AM   #1186
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Fat women are horrible people. None of them I've ever known had any honor or self-respect. They make other people feel bad because they feel like they have a rigght too.

One of my earlier gfs in HS was fat (bigger than me even), but she fucked a guy when we were dating because I refused to sex her. I regret not sexing her no matter how disgusting it would have been.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2009, 01:53 AM   #1187
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
her face is tiny, but her body is nice
i just hate her for being so popular, there i said it, i am a regular woman, a regular jealous woman sometimes.
little ho

as long as i'm not ugly in the picture feel free to post w/e you want dear
I emailed it to you, I texted you about emailing it to you. You can check for yourself, but you're certainly not.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:53 AM   #1188
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

FG laid a tarp is what <.<

i also LOL at tila, u need a lot of tequila to like her really <.<
Old 01-19-2009, 01:55 AM   #1189
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

feel free to post them for opinions douglas, although my blonde would be less yellow
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:57 AM   #1190
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Fat women are horrible people. None of them I've ever known had any honor or self-respect. They make other people feel bad because they feel like they have a rigght too.

One of my earlier gfs in HS was fat (bigger than me even), but she fucked a guy when we were dating because I refused to sex her. I regret not sexing her no matter how disgusting it would have been.
You did the right thing. Never bang a fat chick. Ever.

Should have gotten a blowjob or some shit though. Damn.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:01 AM   #1191
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You did the right thing. Never bang a fat chick. Ever.

Should have gotten a blowjob or some shit though. Damn.
Twas before I had a car. I guess I could have tried it behind the stadium, but I had my reputation to consider. I was also rather innocent freshman year of high school.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:02 AM   #1192
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

awww, that's to cute FG
but it's a good thing you didn't smex her, i wouldn't have.
fat woman... rolls.... ugh
Old 01-19-2009, 02:14 AM   #1193
Miburo

True that, FG. I remember there was this one dude who supposedly banged a fat chick once in my highschool. She was disgustingly fat, and really short. We called her Umpa-Lumpa, and we called the freshman kid who 'banged' her Umpa-Lumpa Fucker.

Umpa-Lumpa and Umpa-Lumpa Fucker had a huge fight in the hallway one day, which was full of much lulz. It seemed like Umpa-Lumpa had told Umpa-Lumpa Fucker that she was pregnant. Umpa-Lumpa Fucker was upset because he thought he couldn't have children, so that she must be cheating on him. The reason Umpa-Lumpa Fucker thought he couldn't have children was because he hadn't gone through puberty yet. Which he kept yelling at her in the middle of the hallway. I nearly shat myself.

Turned out Umpa-Lumpa wasn't pregnant in the end anyway. She just had mild food poisoning, which was why she was throwing up (Which she thought was morning sickness.). Oh, how I did lol.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:18 AM   #1194
Tabris
Sexy Lady

wow, that is so much fail
wow. omg. wow
Old 01-19-2009, 02:20 AM   #1195
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

must have been a desperate fucker to have fucked without even hitting puberty yet
Old 01-19-2009, 02:24 AM   #1196
Miburo

I remember someone asking him if he could get an erection, and he said "kinda." Then I hit him in the face with a chicken turnover, because I'm an asshole like that.

So I think they just sort of rubbed together a bit, or some shit. Not really sure how it worked.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:26 AM   #1197
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I remember someone asking him if he could get an erection, and he said "kinda."
WTF? I was getting erections in 1st grade.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:28 AM   #1198
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Usually, if you are too ashamed to deal with the consequences of unsightly fucking, you usually keep it between yourselves. What a retard. I hope he enjoyed it. Fat women seem as if they'd make the actual process difficult and not worth it. He must have a large man dong to have pulled off the stunt, or she was on top. He wasn't walking funny for a while there was he?

Heh. I got errections in the first grade, but that was only because the teacher would kiss us, make us keep the lipstick kiss on all day, and call us "bad boys for acting out". Thinking back now, she was quite old....

Edit 2: Forgot about the animal tails she pinned to our ass as sort of a "dunce cap"esque punishment. I don't know if she was ever arrested for child molestation though.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 01-19-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:32 AM   #1199
Mal
Scotch

My first grade teacher would just dig her finger nails into your scalp.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:32 AM   #1200
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
WTF? I was getting erections in 1st grade.
really? for real?