The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 81 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-19-2009, 02:35 AM   #1201
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
really? for real?
Yes for real. I remember having at least one discussion with my brother, both of us confused and trying to figure out why our penises would occasionally become harder than usual, because we're awesome like that.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2009, 02:38 AM   #1202
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

Oh.... my.... god... you talked to your brother about that? hahahahaha! wow
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:39 AM   #1203
Miburo

I seriously doubt they actually even had sex. Or he was just poking around her fat folds, or some shit. He was like 80 lbs.

And fuck yeah, Mal. I remember having a huge erection in 1st grade because I was sitting right up front while the teacher (Who was pretty damn hot) was reading us a story, and she was wearing a dress. I was looking up that shit, hard. Then I gave her a hug just so I could rub my wood on her. I was actually a pretty fucked up little kid now that I think about it. >.>
Old 01-19-2009, 02:41 AM   #1204
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And fuck yeah, Mal. I remember having a huge erection in 1st grade because I was sitting right up front while the teacher (Who was pretty damn hot) was reading us a story, and she was wearing a dress. I was looking up that shit, hard. Then I gave her a hug just so I could rub my wood on her. I was actually a pretty fucked up little kid now that I think about it. >.>
Recess for me was all about kissing and spanking the pretty girls on the playground.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:43 AM   #1205
Miburo

Damn, Mal. We're awesome.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:43 AM   #1206
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

*jealous* i want to be spanked
Old 01-19-2009, 02:44 AM   #1207
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
*jealous* i want to be spanked
I'll spank you extra (hard) when I see you, ok?
Old 01-19-2009, 02:47 AM   #1208
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I take it yall were out of the "ewwww!! cootie" phase, eh? Props to Mibs. Do you still remember what you saw?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:51 AM   #1209
Mal
Scotch

I was never in it to begin with. Girls have always interested me.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:57 AM   #1210
Tabris
Sexy Lady

men have always interested me, i didn't know way back in the day they had hard ons and what not, but i still liked them...
i just like them (doug) more now
Old 01-19-2009, 03:00 AM   #1211
Miburo

White panties.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:05 AM   #1212
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

The only girl I grew up around was the daughter of a next door skank. We'd all go out as two familys, and she would get pissed because I would pour ketchup on her fries when she would ask for the bottle. I was actually pretty violent to her growing up in Memphis. I think the natrual aggression to women things is passed down father to son in my family.

The only "cootie" phase I remember was when her little brother would pick on my baby sister, and I'd go kick his ass because he'd use the "cootie" excuse.

Mibs - just say no to granny panties.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:08 AM   #1213
Miburo

My first grade teacher was like 25 or some shit. I should have banged her, if only I knew what I know now. = (

You have a sister, FG? Is she hot? How cool would it be if I was your brother-in-law? ; )
Old 01-19-2009, 03:11 AM   #1214
Tabris
Sexy Lady

i like my white panties, they've got pretty lace on em and a little bow in the front <3
Old 01-19-2009, 03:19 AM   #1215
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
i like my white panties, they've got pretty lace on em and a little bow in the front <3
I like the black ones with the string in the back.