The shadow! - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #46
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The shadow!

I'm aware that my debating skills are fairly poor, which is why I do my best to avoid debates and usually just clarify points of my faith to people who get them wrong, or try to correct someone's basic logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Well I am not going to change my opinions on things until I am convinced they are right. I really don't see any justification on believing in a devil, or believing in subjective morality/reality, or altruism from an atheist's stand-point. Every time I argue, my opinions are attacked, but no one ever states there own beliefs and defends them. This is, of course, because the only goal of debating with most people on this site is to win and make yourself look incredibly awesome.
I'm the same. My beliefs have changed significantly in the years since I came to NL, but not once has anyone disproved God to me. No, this is not an invitation for you to try and convince me, as I said before, I'm not interested right now.

Quote:
Wow, I ruined your riveting discussion on devils and shadows! I mean, I have ruined good threads. This is definitely not one of them.
Hell yes it was one of them. Did you see how much fun Jaxy and I were having?

Last edited by Mal; 01-18-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #47
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I think my pop at a RAEG strip summed this whole thing up for me.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #48
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao Jaxon XD
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #49
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

JAXON!

an NL weekly comic strip

DO IT
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #50
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I'd totally be up for that.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #51
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Do an hourly comic strip. D: We need mass amount of injected lulz.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:07 PM   #52
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

A whole hour? Laaaaaaaaaaaame.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #53
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I laughed at the strip, but I'd rather you just do strips when inspiration strikes. They wont ever be forced then. xD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #54
Miburo

Awesome.

Also, vampires don't have reflections. So I think shadowlessness could be supernatural still. Actually, I don't care. Shadows are stupid. If anyone tried to give me shit for not having a shadow I'd punch him in the face. I doubt many people would give me shit after that. Fuck yeah.

I'd wish to be a highly advanced cybernetic badass hero with hardcore combat training and a perpetually recharging power supply. I'd also have a cyber dong that emits orgasm inducing high-pitched soundwaves, be normal human weight due to lightweight yet extremely durable materials, possess self-repairing technology, and be nearly indistinguishable from a normal human looks wise. So I'd be a robotic immortal killing machine / babe banging bot. Oh man, that'd be ace.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #55
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

thread has been hijacked..thanks to RnB.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #56
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
thread has been hijacked..thanks to RnB.
Why would you post this after this post:

Quote:
Awesome.

Also, vampires don't have reflections. So I think shadowlessness could be supernatural still. Actually, I don't care. Shadows are stupid. If anyone tried to give me shit for not having a shadow I'd punch him in the face. I doubt many people would give me shit after that. Fuck yeah.

I'd wish to be a highly advanced cybernetic badass hero with hardcore combat training and a perpetually recharging power supply. I'd also have a cyber dong that emits orgasm inducing high-pitched soundwaves, be normal human weight due to lightweight yet extremely durable materials, possess self-repairing technology, and be nearly indistinguishable from a normal human looks wise. So I'd be a robotic immortal killing machine / babe banging bot. Oh man, that'd be ace.
This is how everyone should have reacted to my post, if they really make such a big deal out of it.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:07 PM   #57
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Can't be assed to read through, so I'm just gonna say.

I wish no one had shadows.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #58
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Assuming we are basing our idea of the "devil" on Christian theology, as he most often is, then he is not omniscient. The devil is able to feed our minds with ideas and temptations, but unable to know what we are thinking. He is no doubt the greatest schemer ever, but to prevent me from simply turning on a light or walking out into the sun no doubt requires an alteration of reality on some level.
Whoa, wait a second here. I was re-reading this thread and I can't believe I missed this the first time through. SOLID MOTHER FUCKING SNAKE once used an owl to trick a guard into thinking it was night while the guard was standing outside in the middle of the day.

Obviously SOLID SNAKE is the greatest schemer/deceiver ever. Not this devil clown.

Quote:
Would you like me to link you to a recent debate where I did not try to prove someone wrong and I actually ended up agreeing with them a bit despite the fact that what they follow is the complete opposite of my worldview? You guys just mainly suck at debating. Miburo is good, but he insults and I end up doing it back in retaliation so I don't debate with him as much as usual. 48 is good, Mashed is smart but never debates. You, IMHO, don't really know how to debate. This is mainly because I don't think you really question your beliefs much. Same for SK. Of course, this is based on an indirect observation of mine that does not necessarily support my opinion on your debating skill.

People on this site mainly debate just to win. I personally see it as a learning experience.
Again, whoa. I strengthen my resolve and conviction all the time through debating, constantly evolving my argument in the process. And I learn much about my opponents as well. You can learn a lot about people through conflict, afterall. I'm just as curious, if not more so, about the people I'm debating as I am in the topic I'm debating. Which is partially the reason why I jest and get condescending. To see how people react. And because I'm a dick. =p

Besides, it's not like I resort to using ad hominens instead of producing arguments and counter-arguments. I just mock people while busting out the debating skillz.

And there isn't anything wrong with playing to win. It's not like you can't win AND learn at the same time. And if your argument is flawed then you can't win against a good debater anyway. So if you play to win then you're going to have to learn and improve regardless. If learning is your ultimate goal, then you should want your opponent to go all out to win and you should do the same. Adversity is the catalyst to understanding and enlightenment. Debates aren't discussions, don't confuse the two.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #59
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

i just looked at this thread
and well im not reading RNBs posts
cause they are probly some christianity post
to get us to believe what he does
so why bother
kids a moron anyway
also big sp00n wins this thread
since i cant see the pic
jaxy posted
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #60
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

For your benefit bal;
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RAGE.jpg (90.8 KB, 3 views)