Urahara's Bankai - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
Urahara's Bankai

We all no he has Ban Kai. He is the one who developed the method of getting it in 3 days. Now my question is when the hell will we get to see it? And also Rukia should get Bankai soon as well. When do you think she'll hget it?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 01:40 AM   #2
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough
Re: Urahara's Bankai

no way rukia should get bankai. shes no way strong enough to achieve bankai. it would ruin the importance of achieving bankai if they decide to give her one.

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

Urahara will use his Bankai when he fight Aizen, n i'm sure he will, cuz Urahara still have a Vengeance for Aizen

It'll be COOL fight ; Aizen's Bankai vs Urahara's Bankai

n NO, rukia will never achieve Bankai cuz she jst dont have the talent for it
jinchuuriki1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Hornster
Academy Student

Hornster is an unknown quantity at this point

well, didnt the manga say that rukia is in fact strong, if not even on lieutenant level? therefor she will achieve bankai.

and urahara's bankai will be shown... dunno when... maybe soon, because aizen might be way too strong for the captains :O
Hornster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:47 AM   #5
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

Rukia has bankai. It's kind of lame though. It's a time movement ice slash kind of thing. She uses it seldom but she has been shown using it twice in the anime.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:53 PM   #6
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWildchild View Post
Rukia has bankai. It's kind of lame though. It's a time movement ice slash kind of thing. She uses it seldom but she has been shown using it twice in the anime.
Lol no she doesn't, what are you talking about? I think you are referring to her 3(?) "dances."

Old 02-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
Syyn
Orange Flash

Syyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Rukia does not have a bankai... she has a few moves when she releases her zanpaktou (spelling)
Syyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #8
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syyn View Post
Rukia does not have a bankai... she has a few moves when she releases her zanpaktou (spelling)
Yeah, I think that's what he was referring to...anyways I think we may see Urahara's bankai in this against the arrancar. I think it would be badass if he takes out Aizen with it.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:19 AM   #9
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

Lol xD

I never say Urahara will take out Aizen wit his Bankai, i said Urahara will fight against Aizen with his Bankai.

Aizen's way too strong 2 be face wit jst 1 on 1 fight, jst his shikai is very hard 2 deal with, complete hypnotze , jst how theyre goin 2 fight wit that kind of power. not 2 mention how his bankai power is goin 2 be, overwhelming surely lol

1 on 1 seems to be impossible xD
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 AM   #10
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuriki1312 View Post
Lol xD

I never say Urahara will take out Aizen wit his Bankai, i said Urahara will fight against Aizen with his Bankai.

Aizen's way too strong 2 be face wit jst 1 on 1 fight, jst his shikai is very hard 2 deal with, complete hypnotze , jst how theyre goin 2 fight wit that kind of power. not 2 mention how his bankai power is goin 2 be, overwhelming surely lol

1 on 1 seems to be impossible xD
but wasn't urahara was one of the first to witness aizens shikais real power?and being away from soul society for so long, he may have come up with ways to counter it...

no one knows what either of their bankais are like-so they both have the element of suprise on their sides

but yeah 1 v 1 ain't happening lol
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #11
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Rukia has not acheived bankai yet which sucks considering she should have had it a long time ago...Urahara's will probably have to use his bankai in the current battle especially since everyone is getting pounded and aizen hasnt even fought yet...
Old 02-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #12
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
Rukia has not acheived bankai yet which sucks considering she should have had it a long time ago...Urahara's will probably have to use his bankai in the current battle especially since everyone is getting pounded and aizen hasnt even fought yet...
RUKIA having a bankai would defeat the whole purpose of the story in bleach imo

besides she'd have to go through an intense time of training-but shes been keeping busy fighting and recovering so...

and the only ones we've really seen get pounded are at lietenant level +toshiro
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:11 AM   #13
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamzyD View Post
but wasn't urahara was one of the first to witness aizens shikais real power?and being away from soul society for so long, he may have come up with ways to counter it...

no one knows what either of their bankais are like-so they both have the element of suprise on their sides

but yeah 1 v 1 ain't happening lol
Hmm....ulquiorra was able 2 take out Urahara's shikai as if it was nothing n he's only #4. Now come 2 think of it, maybe Aizen wont have 2 use his bankai if he fight urahara, i guess his shikai will be enuff against urahara's bankai lol

But yeah, wat u said might be true, Urahara is a gr8 scientist after all, he may have create many extraordinary inventions for fighting purpose + his unknown Bankai. Who knows... maybe those things might surprise Aizen, n it'll probably could create an opening so that the others can attack Aizen.

Aizen's power r one-of-a-kind, jst his reiatsu alone were able 2 make Grimmjow fall down 2 his knees n exhausting, lyk he was nothing but a mere worm. He was able to take out 2 captain ( Komamura n Hitsugaya ) in an INSTANT lyk they're nothing but ants.

He's way beyond the captains level. we know tht shinigami has 4 element of power; Zanpakuto, Shunpo, Hohou, n Kidou, but those element has a limit of its power n whichever elements tht u mastered, ur shinigami strenght will hit a wall, thts when the growth stops ( eps 61 ). Aizen probably had reach the limit of maximum power of those element, so in order 2 gt stronger he had 2 break down those limit n Hougyoku was the answer.

So it has 2 be something very very special in order 2 take this guy out, 1 v 1 is impossible n it aint gonna happen lol

@Naruto2008;Narutologist; maybe Urahara will come n help those captains fight those Espadas in the real world, but i'm not quite sure. One thing tht i'm sure is tht he will be one of the ppl tht'll fight against Aizen directly cuz i'm sure he wanna get even with Aizen bcuz of their past.

Damn, talkin bout this makes me wonder wat kind of Bankai tht urahara has, i cant wait lol
Old 02-04-2009, 03:32 PM   #14
Polaris129
Academy Student

Polaris129 is an unknown quantity at this point

What really interests me about Urahara's bankai is that its's apparantly not suitable for trainig others, or so he tolf Renji/Chad. Makes you wonder if it's so destructive it would have just pwned everyone in the area.
Polaris129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:08 PM   #15
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris129 View Post
What really interests me about Urahara's bankai is that its's apparantly not suitable for trainig others, or so he tolf Renji/Chad. Makes you wonder if it's so destructive it would have just pwned everyone in the area.
Good point, it seems as if his Bankai is the type that just gets the job done.