I promised you lulz. - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #151
LonelyNinja

Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
^ hey,don't make stuff up..lol..it almost sounds like a real language. =p
Quote:
Loituma is a Finnish quartet whose members combine the Finnish vocal tradition with the sounds of the kantele (Finnish zither).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loituma

Old 11-16-2008, 09:41 PM   #152
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

^ wow..i didn't imagen that finnish sounds like that at all..but the song was nice.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #153
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Live performance.
(I didn't actually watch the .swf files, so I'm assuming none of them was actually it, and I'm also assuming the song is "Leva's Polka")

Last edited by Mal; 11-16-2008 at 10:04 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:49 AM   #154
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

yacchayaccha

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:23 AM   #155
hokge
Chloroform say wha...

hokge is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I'll admit it. When I was 16, I was one horny son of a bitch. Clearly your intent is to embarrass me and make me run from this forum while you stand in your pile of manly victory. At 21, I'm astonished I even posted such nonsense on a Teen Help forum, but you got me. Lavish in your victory, and know that your reentry was epic win.

I said "ew" because I had experience. I grew out of that shit a few months after the embarrassment that Shino was talking about. Seeing how disgusting and how clouded my mind was at the time, I spent a night puking for what it was worth.

Fine. My reputation is so far in the gutter that imgainary (the squareroot of -1). You want me out of this forum. I'm sure we all have a few things we are ashamed of, but I was stupid enough to post it on a logged source. In reality, I should have been as discreet on my identity and posting as the great Miburo. As you all know, I'm not one to think ahead or to be cautious.
Is this why you use to flip the fuck out when I use to call you gay on ATG?
hokge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:01 AM   #156
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

A little late there, huh bud?
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #157
hokge
Chloroform say wha...

hokge is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, but I must know.
hokge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #158
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

Jax needs to write a biography on FG!

Turn this shit into a musical...
Old 01-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #159
Miburo

I was going to write a fanfic thinger which starred FG. The reader would view our manly FTP exploits through FG's eyes, or be entertained by FG's attempts to score with chicks. Obviously plunger related humor would be plentiful as well. And then the zombies would attack.

I think it would have been pretty awesome, but I'm just so damn lazy. = /
Old 01-31-2009, 01:45 AM   #160
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I love zombies.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 01-31-2009, 09:59 AM   #161
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Zombies are for faggots..they are too slow and easy to kill.

A real man should fight vampires.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #162
LonelyNinja

Vampires can't go out in the goddamn sun. Zombies attack in mobs. Fighting a mob of undead flesh-eaters is obviously more manly than shining a UV flashlight at some anorexic blood-sucker who also can't look at a cross, smell garlic, or touch silverware.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:36 AM   #163
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

According to thar..i see that you don't know anything about the new vampire generation.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #164
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

The "new vampire generation"? Like, gaunt emo fuckers with bad hair who sparkle in the sunlight? Fuck off.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)
Old 02-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #165
Miburo

And if you think all zombies are slow, then you don't know shit about motha fuckin' zombies.

Also, vampires are faggy.