Naruto 435 predictions. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Naruto 435 predictions.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/434/01-02/
This is what happened in chap 434. Whats next ??

These are a few scenarios i believe could happen.

1. HG starts to feel strange, falls over and turns into a frog.

2. As HG continues to suck Naruto's chakra he will eventually get to the kyubi. The kyubi will say " hell no bitch" and roasts him like a duck.

3. That Naruto might be a clone. If you read the first pages right after Deva sends the Naruto that killed Hell and the one who blitzed HG flying, one of them puffs away the other remains. ! seems to be missing ( i might be wrong). That could be Naruto's ace in the hole.

Ma & Pa are molding NE but i doubt Deva will just let them fire off a genjutsu.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-06-2009 at 01:24 AM.

Old 02-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

I expect someone to interfere with the frogs, perhaps the paper witch. Which will make naruto have to pull it off by himself.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:25 AM   #3
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/434/01-02/
This is what happened in chap 434. Whats next ??
I think we'll soon see some sort of conclusion to this fight but it won't be what we all expected. I think the genjutsu will hit naruto takes out one more body with god pain escaping. In any case i really don't see Nagato getting involved in this fight at all. So we will probably see some sort of rematch of this.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Old 02-06-2009, 01:25 AM   #4
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Naruto might get took I hope not though
Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 AM   #5
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

vote for #2
imo those two pain bodies wont stand a chance agains naruto (four tails mode).
Old 02-06-2009, 02:07 AM   #6
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Probalby the genjutsu is going to give Naruto time to recover and get the last sage mode.
Then the fight for the 5 second interval begins.
I think Naruto will eventually do 2 things:

1. Will still be defeated and the kyuby will show itself.
This is important because we need to reintroduce the fox, and what better time then this serious fight.

2. Will force pain to escape.
This is more unlikely as pain is pretty set on not giving up I think, it's not his style. He fights with a clear purpose, that is fueled by deep despair and dark feelings. These feelings have left him cold and methodical. But there is still the utter conviction to his cause and just a tad(haha) arrogance that will be the fall of God.
I don't think he will leave.

Another scenario:
What about Gara coming to his rescue? Just like he rescued Gara..
I know ppl don't want Naruto to get help but hey! When his sage mode runs out he will need it.
It's not like he is weak, he took(or will take out) all pain bodies except God.
These pains have never been defeated all of them before. And their might take out one of the strongest Ninja villages in this world.

In the end it is just keeping with the theme of the manga that Naruto gets help, he is not Sasuke(go it alone, need no one emo) after all.
Alone is not strong, this is Narutos theme.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:19 AM   #7
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

imo
#1 kyuubi will get "annoyed" cuz of the drain, and will "get out" and kick pain's ass
#2 ma and pa will succeed in starting a genjutsu, witch will allow naruto to free himself

i realy dont belive in the pain goes frog theory and i dont belive pain got a clone (but it might be cool lol)
Old 02-06-2009, 02:19 AM   #8
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

Nice Sig there Shiver

Anyway, i dont like the idea of the Kyuubi coming out. I want Naruto to actually win by not falling back on that crutch. Now if there is a way for him to figure out how to get more control of the Kyuubi then thats fine.
But rampaging Fox boy is old now and just destroys any growth that Naruto has worked for.

Here is something for the distant future though. Seeing as the Kyuubi is a Naturally occurring giant mass of chakra. And considering how the Kyuubi does not like the idea of fusing with a NE user (pa toad) could it be that NE is the opposing chakra to the Kyuubi? And Naruto just has to figure out how to control the Kyuubi Chakra with the NE chakra.

Anyway I dont know what will happen in the next chapter. I just hope that if the Kyuubi does come out, that its not a wild appearance and more controlled than usual. But i doubt that Naruto's growth is there yet.

Last edited by Nakaichiro; 02-06-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:32 AM   #9
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

i predict more fighting
Old 02-06-2009, 02:36 AM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Ive been waiting a long time to see the kyuubi again so I hope Hg realm drains all the chakra he can get. Still, even after naruto goes kyuubi. I suspect either sasuke or madara will show up to interfere.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:38 AM   #11
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

I don't believe that Naruto is already, completely out for the taking. The fight is gonna go on for at least 2 more chapters.

It will be either sage mode or the kyubi mode that saves the day.

But then, Naruto taken over by the Kyubi and going amok will make Danzou's job much more easier. That sucks.

So, hopefully, even if the Kyubi factor starts to kick in, it will be on a much friendly note.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #12
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

We may not like it, but initially Narutos choice to forsake the demon fox has two sides. It is the right choice not to be to dependent on the Bijuu but to get strong on his own because otherwise he is nothing else then the Bijuu and will be slave to it's powers. Naruto must be able to actually be stronger than or equal to the Demonfox to be able to handle it. Then why use it at all? Well look at it as parallel powers that enhance each other. together they are unstoppable.

The other side to Narutos choice and the point of this post is:
Naruto is right now making the wrong choice to utterly deny the fact he have the fox inside. The fox is a part of Naruto and Naruto must accept this, if not he is only a container and his fathers sacrifice(and in it gift) was nothing more than a ploy to save the village. It had no other meaning. And Jirayaa made great effort to teach naruto more control over the Demon. All this is something naruto can't and should not ignore.
So in the coming arks Naruto must come to terms with the Bijuu inside and learn to accept it and not be controlled by his fear of it, which is now the case.

Even though he is on the right path he has strayed from the correct one and it will hinder him in the end.

Thats why bringing out the Demonfox now is a great way of forcing Naruto to face his shortcomings.

I'd like naruto to be forced into Foxmode and in it loose control. This will lead to Naruto in some way hurting the village. Now the village will forgive him for fending of pain but he won't forgive himself. He will go on a journey to learn to controll the bijuu. (enter killerbee). The villagers will probobly try to stop him saying they don't blame him and maby even want him as Hokage, but he will deny this honor until he is in controll.

Maby ;D

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 02-06-2009 at 02:44 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #13
Kazjan
Academy Student

Kazjan is an unknown quantity at this point

I think naruto will unleashed the Fox chakra so it will be totally drain which i perdict will allow the frog to actually fuse with naruto due to the fox chakra is drain.

Next Predict which i actually got a feeling that Team Guy will return and save naruto get away from Pain and help naruto buy some time for the Frog that my guess. since we havent seen Team guy ever since they said they were heading back to the Village.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:46 AM   #14
nagato_yahiko
Genin

nagato_yahiko is an unknown quantity at this point

now kyubi ll go on rampage
and as for ma n pa toad genjutsu, wont pain come prepared for it???

Old 02-06-2009, 02:54 AM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Im wondering if the frog song genjutsu will work on pain again. Also, with nagato already controling the mind and the chakra of God realm. It should be that much harder to use genjutsu on any of the realms.

I think the only reason pain was caught before was because he thought Jman didnt have any genjutsu. much less one that powerful. Well, this might not work.
Closed Thread