Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #31
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
ok my first thoughts on what could happen...

pain says something or naruto thinks or says something (don't think he's completely unconcious yet)
actually it would be funny if he said something like the guy in the 'gutsy ninja' like you should give up on trying to make me give up lol
This would be a great tribute to Jirayaa and his wishes.
I would love this comment to happen from Naruto.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #32
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

I'm wondering if the Frogs already hit Pain with Genjutsu and this is all a ploy. I think either the caught Naruto is a clone and he will eventually poof away when fully drained of chakra, or he'll start Foxing out and PAin will have to get the hell out of Konoha. Not to mention, Naruto still has Katsuya with him so he may get some chakra replenishment through Tsunade and her summons and that may be enough to get him over the hump. I still see Pain retreating by the end of this fight with no Naruto but a hell of a trashed Konoha. Too many people have gotten killed or hurt for him to just end up winning this fight and capturing Naruto unless this is how they will get Danzou over to take Tsunade's spot and become Hokage.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #33
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
This goes a long with the missing shadow clone thingy. Also the reason why there was two holes instead of one. I talked about the holes in the chapter discussion and also remembered that the Rasengan was used to create a dust cloud. However Naruto tossed bunches of smoke bombs, what was the purpose of the Rasengan?

Yep. Thats what im thinking too. Most likely thats his surprise. Above Naruto runs interference, hidden Naruto delivers the final blow.

After this i am now certain that no one else will jump in lol. For f*** sakes, Deva just tossed Bunta, hiro and ken around like rag dolls.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #34
Sho Nuf Uzumaki
Academy Student

Sho Nuf Uzumaki is an unknown quantity at this point

As a first time poster I would first like to say hello to everyone. Now that that's out of the way my prediction is that we may finally get to see " that jutsu". This would be the perfect time for it to be unveiled.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #35
KonohaYondaime
Bad Ass Jonin

KonohaYondaime is an unknown quantity at this point

next chap will only be released feb 20th...Is it true? it's a too damn long wait, i don't know if i can resist for so long...

Proud member of:
Anti Sasuke FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuga Hinata FC
Old 02-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #36
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
We may not like it, but initially Narutos choice to forsake the demon fox has two sides. It is the right choice not to be to dependent on the Bijuu but to get strong on his own because otherwise he is nothing else then the Bijuu and will be slave to it's powers. Naruto must be able to actually be stronger than or equal to the Demonfox to be able to handle it. Then why use it at all? Well look at it as parallel powers that enhance each other. together they are unstoppable.

The other side to Narutos choice and the point of this post is:
Naruto is right now making the wrong choice to utterly deny the fact he have the fox inside. The fox is a part of Naruto and Naruto must accept this, if not he is only a container and his fathers sacrifice(and in it gift) was nothing more than a ploy to save the village. It had no other meaning. And Jirayaa made great effort to teach naruto more control over the Demon. All this is something naruto can't and should not ignore.
So in the coming arks Naruto must come to terms with the Bijuu inside and learn to accept it and not be controlled by his fear of it, which is now the case.

Even though he is on the right path he has strayed from the correct one and it will hinder him in the end.

Thats why bringing out the Demonfox now is a great way of forcing Naruto to face his shortcomings.

I'd like naruto to be forced into Foxmode and in it loose control. This will lead to Naruto in some way hurting the village. Now the village will forgive him for fending of pain but he won't forgive himself. He will go on a journey to learn to controll the bijuu. (enter killerbee). The villagers will probobly try to stop him saying they don't blame him and maby even want him as Hokage, but he will deny this honor until he is in controll.

Maby ;D
Something finally worthy of reading! Indeed I agree with everything you said. I think thats why the Key to open Narutos seal has alot more meaning then what the manga lead on. More then likely after this huge fight, we will see naruto start his journey to control the Kyuubi and become one with fox. As it stands, I dont believe any one else in the village is as strong as him.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #37
Dr. Who
Genin

Dr. Who is on a distinguished road

I guess that either frogs will kill Pain or at tleast HG and then Naruto will be forced to use that other clone collecting sage chakra, or Naruto will free himself and then use that other clone collecting sage chakra.

But he will use that clone -,-
Old 02-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #38
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonohaYondaime View Post
next chap will only be released feb 20th...Is it true? it's a too damn long wait, i don't know if i can resist for so long...
not on 13 ?? awww
maybe we will get a more consistent chapter then ...
Old 02-06-2009, 12:35 PM   #39
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

Generally, I'm still with "Nagato appearance" line of plot.

for next episode:
Ma & Pa will try to use genjutsu but it will not succeed fully. Only good it will do is distraction and release Naruto from HG grip.
Last clone will be used for sage mode and hungry god will pay the price. Attempts to kill Deva will fail and fail again, so others will decide to jump in and try to help Naruto, despite the warning not to interfere.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #40
Dr. Who
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonohaYondaime View Post
And where did u pull that from?
Old 02-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #41
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
And where did u pull that from?
Naruto Central I would presume.

Urgh, at least I'm not here next week so the wait won't seem as long.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #42
Dr. Who
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Naruto Central I would presume.

Urgh, at least I'm not here next week so the wait won't seem as long.
If so than that is the only website that says ''on 20th''.
All else say that it will come out sooner.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #43
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

No where does it say we will be getting the chapter the 20th.. so i dont know where anyone gets that idea.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #44
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
No where does it say we will be getting the chapter the 20th.. so i dont know where anyone gets that idea.
http://www.narutocentral.com/ left side under the ads

Old 02-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #45
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
http://www.narutocentral.com/ left side under the ads
Thats probably a typo cause its not on any of the other sites i get spoilers at and they usually always post it when we dont get a chapter. and neither of them havent yet.
Closed Thread