Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 06:22 PM   #61
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well, nagato is already controling the chakra being sent to through the nervous system of the deva and HG. So, ma and pa would have to take that control away from him. The again, couldnt nagato from afar just use a surge of his own huge chakra to snap them out of the genjustu?
Honestly i have no clue how that will work lol

Old 02-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #62
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe Konoha chases after Naruto like Gaara?
Old 02-06-2009, 11:10 PM   #63
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

If Naruto is sucked dry of chakra then his last K.B. should release, giving him a re-up of Sage power. I want Hinata to run out there and save him cuz i know she is considering trying as we type, but I think it's soon time for Kyuubi to make his entrance. Kyuubi is a last resort and this is a last resort, and Yamato is likely in or near the village so he can handle things if it gets out of control, and there's no village for Kyuubi/Naruto to destroy. Either Naruto will call on his power or Kyuubi will willingly give Naruto some power in order to save the both of them from an unecertain future.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 02-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #64
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I think that in chapter 435 this will happen:

Naruto is unconcious and God Realm and Preta will begin to 'flee' from Konoha, having destroyed most of the village, and having 'captured' Naruto.

Just as they are about to leave Pa and Ma finish their Genjutsu song, and that buys them time to summon the last shadow clone, which shows up, and frees the real Naruto, who then disperses the Jutsu and turns into sage mode again, quickly defeats Preta Path and works over God Realm a bit.

Naruto takes quite a bit of damage himself, and when he runs out of Sage mode, Pain is also weakend severely, and the remaining Hyugas/Shikamaru and his clan, and Kiba and his clan show up to protect Naruto. God Realm leaves with some ominous message, something to the affect of

"Next time I send the real thing."

I may be going ahead a few chapters but, this is what I think will happen.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #65
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Here is my own prediction or what I would like to see.

Naruto starts to lapse into an unconscious state. He finds himself in the sewer again with the kyubi.

Kyubi: Looks like you are weak again whelp. You thought you could go without my power and now you are about to die for it. Now it is my turn and you will have no choice but to accept my power.
Naruto: I still have enough power to resist you.

The area starts to bubble with red chakra and the gate seems to open up.
Kyubi: Hahahahaha Not any more.

Hungry ghost realm is draining naruto's chakra when suddenly the roar of the fox echoes through his head stunning him in shock. Naruto's head jerks up and he burst into 3 tails mode immediately.

God Pain: So at last the real beast shows itself but it is too late.

Hungry Ghost Realm desperately holds onto naruto and tries to drain again but naruto grips his arms. God pain's eyes open wide in shock as naruto rips off both of hungry ghost realm's arms at the same time right out of the socket. Hungry ghost realm staggers backward with a horrified expression on his face. Naruto turns around and in one slash litterally cleaves hungry ghost realm in half.

Fukusaku: This is far worse than I imagined.
Shima: What's wrong? Naruto with the power of the kyubi is far stronger than as a sage.
Fukusaku: The problem is the kyubi has been trapped in naruto for some time on a severely restrained basis. Without naruto's chakra to hold the kyubi at bay the kyubi has free reign to do whatever it pleases.

Naruto growls at God pain and gets into a haunched position. Naruto charges at god pain and god pain immediately sends naruto flying backwards. Naruto gets up on and looks at pain with a vile look. A smile starts to form on his face. Naruto charges again and pain tries to repel him but naruto stops short and shoots a blast of pure chakra at god pain. The two blasts splash against each other and explode resulting in god pain being forced to jump back while naruto remains where he is while standing on two legs.

God Pain: So this is the power of the kyubi. Even now its powers are equal to my own but only for so long. Then the real beast will come out. I must end this now!

God pain charges forward at an extremely fast pace and with one slash impales naruto with a blade through the shoulder. Naruto slumps downward for a second and pain leans close to him.

God Pain: Its over. I promise your death will have meaning.

Suddenly naruto jerks up with an enraged expression on his face. The fourth tail emerges and naruto suddenly starts to exert an heavy amount of chakra. Pain watches in shock as his sword is vaporized by the pure chakra and sees the effect that the four tails transformation has on naruto.

Pain: So this is the real power of the kyubi?

The End

Last edited by jeanericuser; 02-07-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #66
hackerumas
Genin

hackerumas is on a distinguished road
Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Here is my own prediction or what I would like to see.

Naruto starts to lapse into an unconscious state. He finds himself in the sewer again with the kyubi.

Kyubi: Looks like you are weak again whelp. You thought you could go without my power and now you are about to die for it. Now it is my turn and you will have no choice but to accept my power.
Naruto: I still have enough power to resist you.

The area starts to bubble with red chakra and the gate seems to open up.
Kyubi: Hahahahaha Not any more.

Hungry ghost realm is draining naruto's chakra when suddenly the roar of the fox echoes through his head stunning him in shock. Naruto's head jerks up and he burst into 3 tails mode immediately.

God Pain: So at last the real beast shows itself but it is too late.

Hungry Ghost Realm desperately holds onto naruto and tries to drain again but naruto grips his arms. God pain's eyes open wide in shock as naruto rips off both of hungry ghost realm's arms at the same time right out of the socket. Hungry ghost realm staggers backward with a horrified expression on his face. Naruto turns around and in one slash litterally cleaves hungry ghost realm in half.

Fukusaku: This is far worse than I imagined.
Shima: What's wrong? Naruto with the power of the kyubi is far stronger than as a sage.
Fukusaku: The problem is the kyubi has been trapped in naruto for some time on a severely restrained basis. Without naruto's chakra to hold the kyubi at bay the kyubi has free reign to do whatever it pleases.

Naruto growls at God pain and gets into a haunched position. Naruto charges at god pain and god pain immediately sends naruto flying backwards. Naruto gets up on and looks at pain with a vile look. A smile starts to form on his face. Naruto charges again and pain tries to repel him but naruto stops short and shoots a blast of pure chakra at god pain. The two blasts splash against each other and explode resulting in god pain being forced to jump back while naruto remains where he is while standing on two legs.

God Pain: So this is the power of the kyubi. Even now its powers are equal to my own but only for so long. Then the real beast will come out. I must end this now!

God pain charges forward at an extremely fast pace and with one slash impales naruto with a blade through the shoulder. Naruto slumps downward for a second and pain leans close to him.

Suddenly naruto jerks up with an enraged expression on his face. The fourth tail emerges and naruto suddenly starts to exert an heavy amount of chakra. Pain watches in shock as his sword is vaporized by the pure chakra and sees the effect that the four tails transformation has on naruto.

The End
Maybe...............

Old 02-07-2009, 01:07 AM   #67
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post

The End
Pain wouldn't ever kill Naruto. He just wants to immobilize him.

I'm torn between whether I think the fox should show up or not. Honestly, I'm just going to wait and see. I know Naruto will get out of this somehow....It'll be cool either way

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #68
huyujamaa
Pirate King

huyujamaa is an unknown quantity at this point

IMHO since i don't think Naruto will call out the Kyuubi...he may lapse into an unconscious state and talk to it but just because their is that one last clone, i think he'll win this in SM.

Also i kinda have faith in Naruto coz he has never lost an important life or death battle(except against sasuke but that was just for plot development) and the stakes in this fight are so high he will definitely make us proud as he has done so far and do it alone to the shock and awe of the whole village.

To those who believe that Sasuke would help save Naruto in the unlikely event that Pain captures him, i disagree. Sasuke would deliver Naruto himself if he cld just becoz his goal right now is revenge against the whole village.

I wonder tho, lets imagine that Sasuke is totally out of his freaking mind and there is no redemption for him...what would Sasuke do when he finally gets his revenge...he would have no place to call home and no one else to take his revenge on. So would he deteriorate to a state like Pain where the world is his enemy and try to fight everyone so that they may feel his pain lol(pun intended)

Anyway,look out for some serious Pain ass whooping in the next chapter. I hope Naruto would pull a move or two before getting back into sage mode.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:18 AM   #69
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

even if naruto doesnt want to use the kyuubi, it will respond if naruto's life is threatened, cuz kyuubi doesnt want to die lol
Old 02-07-2009, 03:52 AM   #70
huyujamaa
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
even if naruto doesnt want to use the kyuubi, it will respond if naruto's life is threatened, cuz kyuubi doesnt want to die lol
What you don't get is that Pain isn't trying to kill Naruto, so technically the fox isn't gonna die. On top of that the fox is just being moved from a host to a different location...so this talk that the fox is gonna come out becoz he doesn't wanna die is irrelevant...

If we say the fox has grown to like naruto and doesn't want to see the kid die then it would shows a level of compassion that would even touch my heart., and i would take that as a reason for its debut into this fight
Old 02-07-2009, 04:05 AM   #71
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyujamaa View Post
What you don't get is that Pain isn't trying to kill Naruto, so technically the fox isn't gonna die. On top of that the fox is just being moved from a host to a different location...so this talk that the fox is gonna come out becoz he doesn't wanna die is irrelevant...

If we say the fox has grown to like naruto and doesn't want to see the kid die then it would shows a level of compassion that would even touch my heart., and i would take that as a reason for its debut into this fight
lol dude
naruto is drained of chakra. the kyuubi doesnt see the outside to know what happens there.
he sees that naruto is drained and thinks "omg this is bad" and decides to force the seal again, to "save" naruto
Old 02-07-2009, 04:52 AM   #72
huyujamaa
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
lol dude
naruto is drained of chakra. the kyuubi doesnt see the outside to know what happens there.
he sees that naruto is drained and thinks "omg this is bad" and decides to force the seal again, to "save" naruto
You're forgetting that naruto has been out of chakra many times and the kyuubi hasn't shown itself...my proof is during his training with Jiraiya when he was learning the frog summoning tech...he was draining himself of chakra all the time and still trying to learn a new tech without his "blue" chakra, yet the kyuubi didn't freak out and go, "he has no chakra, i must help him..."

Before the time skip naruto had to specifically ask for the kyuubi's chakra apart from when he was fighting sasuke, and even during that fight the kyuubi showed awareness of what was going on and decided to fight. Kyuubi is aware of Naruto's day to day activities...even during their first meeting kyuubi showed an awareness that naruto's life was in danger, he wasn't even told.

Its only after the timeskip did Kishi make naruto a ticking time-bomb who blew up everytime he got mad.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:03 AM   #73
Kazjan
Academy Student

Kazjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay I think im on board with the the Real naruto in the Ground Prediction. I was re reading the Manga and I came up with this clue.

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=434&p=13

Naruto can only make three clone in battle. if he make more it messes up with the one focusing the Sage Chakra. Pain only blow away two Naruto. Were is the third Body? cause it take two clones to make a FRS one Transformed into the FRS and One Double RES Pain where the Third?
Old 02-07-2009, 05:32 AM   #74
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
You're forgetting that naruto has been out of chakra many times and the kyuubi hasn't shown itself...my proof is during his training with Jiraiya when he was learning the frog summoning tech...he was draining himself of chakra all the time and still trying to learn a new tech without his "blue" chakra, yet the kyuubi didn't freak out and go, "he has no chakra, i must help him..."
at that time naruto didnt know how to tap the red chakra. thats why jiraya tryed to kill him (succed or die trying lol)

Quote:
Before the time skip naruto had to specifically ask for the kyuubi's chakra apart from when he was fighting sasuke, and even during that fight the kyuubi showed awareness of what was going on and decided to fight. Kyuubi is aware of Naruto's day to day activities...even during their first meeting kyuubi showed an awareness that naruto's life was in danger, he wasn't even told.
awernes if diferent from konwing naruto's toughts and knowing what is happening outside. i mean, what if naruto let himself caught just cuz this was a part is a plan. the redguy doesnt know that. from this little details we can get a lot of diferent results

Quote:
apart from when he was fighting sasuke
how is this situation diferent?

Quote:
Its only after the timeskip did Kishi make naruto a ticking time-bomb who blew up everytime he got mad.
em..., we are after the timeskip :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazjan View Post
Okay I think im on board with the the Real naruto in the Ground Prediction. I was re reading the Manga and I came up with this clue.

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=434&p=13

Naruto can only make three clone in battle. if he make more it messes up with the one focusing the Sage Chakra. Pain only blow away two Naruto. Were is the third Body? cause it take two clones to make a FRS one Transformed into the FRS and One Double RES Pain where the Third?
ty mr obvious, yeah no one noticed that
also if he can make 3 cloes it doesnt mean he must use 3 in the fight (even if naruto is KB moger lol). who knows maybe the 3rd is in henge around there.

Last edited by popion; 02-07-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:40 AM   #75
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaKatt View Post
Pain wouldn't ever kill Naruto. He just wants to immobilize him.

I'm torn between whether I think the fox should show up or not. Honestly, I'm just going to wait and see. I know Naruto will get out of this somehow....It'll be cool either way
he meant his death when the kyuubi is extracted, pain already mentioned narutos death in the manga (if im not mistaken)
Closed Thread