Kakashi's death? - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #751
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi_Bijū View Post
If Naruto has surpassed Kakashi, Naruto will have no further use for him. If he survives he will play a similar role to Iruka, just poppin in and out of the plot. he doesnt have much to offer now.
I have to disagree. Yes, narutos passed kakashi in power, rediculously. however, naruto needs someone to help him develop his skills to another level. "Why keep putting horses into the car instead of improving the driver". And since kakashi "IMO" is the most versitile and skilled shinobi in the village. Who better to help him? Not to mention naruto will eventualy develop his water affinity "educated guess" kakashi who also has a water affinity would be a great teacher.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2009, 08:17 AM   #752
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Konnaha_yellow_flash
I have to disagree. Yes, narutos passed kakashi in power, rediculously. however, naruto needs someone to help him develop his skills to another level. "Why keep putting horses into the car instead of improving the driver". And since kakashi "IMO" is the most versitile and skilled shinobi in the village. Who better to help him? Not to mention naruto will eventualy develop his water affinity "educated guess" kakashi who also has a water affinity would be a great teacher.
Oh what a bore that would be. Have Kakashi train Naruto!?!? omg thats never been done before, let alone during the whole of the first series!!! -.-
Why the hell would Kakashi train Naruto at this stage of the manga??????????? My god, if that's your reason for Kakashi's existance in future chapters then kishi has lost his touch.

I'm so fed up of seeing Kakashi "training" people. If he were to stay alive i want him to be doing his own thing, not just around to protect naruto (which he cant anymore anyway) or any other genin, chounin or even jounin.

But since all he was ever there for was to be the cool teacher his time is up. We've been waiting god knows how long to finally see naruto out there, amazingly powerful and acting like the future hokage we all know hes going to be, not whining like a baby, getting crazy angry like a child, or being trained for about 4 months a time!! Naruto's mentors and trainers need to die. Jiraiya was the first.. follow the patten here.

If Kishi takes a step back having naruto being trained again, especially by kakashi, i'll probably go off watching it. I'm not saying there isn't more for him to learn, but the whole naruto training thing has been going on too long.
Dragonball > Naruto

Last edited by sasuke ftw; 02-11-2009 at 06:17 PM.
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #753
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I see your point, but naruto has to train to gain a higher level of skill. If it were to just happen then how could naruto be known as a hard worker anymore? Thats why I could see kakashi being able to help naruto in that area. As well as helping naruto with his water affinity.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:01 PM   #754
WhiteFang323
Genin

WhiteFang323 can only hope to improve

.......well, maybe......you know what, i'll just agree with you if it means kakashi isn't dead..........but yeah. people need to chill it on this post, the arguement was why i kinda took a break...

Fear the awesomeness!!
WhiteFang323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #755
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
Oh what a bore that would be. Have Kakashi train Naruto!?!? omg thats never been done before, let alone during the whole of the first series!!! -.-
Why the hell would Kakashi train Naruto at this stage of the manga??????????? My god, if that's your reason for Kakashi's existance in future chapters then kishi has lost his touch.

I'm so fed up of seeing Kakashi "training" people. If he were to stay alive i want him to be doing his own thing, not just around to protect naruto (which he cant anymore anyway) or any other genin, chounin or even jounin.

But since all he was ever there for was to be the cool teacher his time is up. We've been waiting god knows how long to finally see naruto out there, amazingly powerful and acting like the future hokage we all know hes going to be, not whining like a baby, getting crazy angry like a child, or being trained for about 4 months a time!! Naruto's mentors and trainers need to die. Jiraiya was the first.. follow the patten here.

If Kakashi takes a step back having naruto being trained again, especially by kakashi, i'll probably go off watching it. I'm not saying there isn't more for him to learn, but the whole naruto training thing has been going on too long.

I agree 100%. At this stage in the series Kakashi has nothing left to teach Naruto.

Can you guys plz define skill ?? what is this "skill" that Kakashi can teach Naruto ??

If by skill you mean the way he fights its not going to happen. Naruto has his own battle style which fits him well. Naruto will never be able to plan multiples steps ahead like Kakashi can because he doesn't need it. All Naruto needs is an opening. Kakashi on the other hand needs to catch his opponent completely offguard with some complex multi-step plan, Shika is similar to him.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #756
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Kakashi whether dead or not is no longer a main supporting character. He just got demoted to a extra in the manga along with Iruka, and the Raman Shop Owner.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #757
WhiteFang323
Genin

well, we'll find out tomorrow if he's dead or not AGAIN. i still think he isn't. and i still think he is a major main character, or else he wouldn't be on the top 5 of every naruto character survey.

Fear the awesomeness!!
Old 02-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #758
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFang323 View Post
well, we'll find out tomorrow if he's dead or not AGAIN. i still think he isn't. and i still think he is a major main character, or else he wouldn't be on the top 5 of every naruto character survey.
Survey Shurmvey who cares .Hes a good guy but he cant hack it with the big old dawgs face it. Thats like Jet Li tryna kick Bruce Lee's ass. It wont happen Captain.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #759
WhiteFang323
Genin

i don't know....we don't know if we've seen all of what he can do, from my point of view, and i think kishi would be an idiot to let go of kakashi right now. he would lose a huge fan base, i'm not talking about myself, considering i would still read the manga for shikamaru XD

Fear the awesomeness!!
Old 02-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #760
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
I agree 100%. At this stage in the series Kakashi has nothing left to teach Naruto.

Can you guys plz define skill ?? what is this "skill" that Kakashi can teach Naruto ??

If by skill you mean the way he fights its not going to happen. Naruto has his own battle style which fits him well. Naruto will never be able to plan multiples steps ahead like Kakashi can because he doesn't need it. All Naruto needs is an opening. Kakashi on the other hand needs to catch his opponent completely offguard with some complex multi-step plan, Shika is similar to him.
By skill I mean, Narutos lack to perform what he can like a rasengan. AS quickly as possible "attacking while creating it, getting two things done at once". While using the least amount of chakra to do it "Not needing to waste a KB to help create it" While delivering maiximum damage, "actually having the attack do what its supposed to instead of being a ball of fail, lol".

example1: in SM naruto is able to create a rasengan while runing. But, it takes the time of having to waste clone to make SM and then do it.

Example2: Even in SM naruto needs two clones instead of one "one to make the rasengan and one to add the wind". To Create the rasenshurican.

Example3: Weve all been wondering where the other KB went during narutos attack on HG and hell realm. Heres my oppinion, "again, this hasnt been proven yet". Naruto used the third clone to throw the henged RS and throw the real RS while the real naruto jumps and lands on hell realm. So, wheres the third KB? Simply put, It poofed because naruto didnt have anyother use for it. which means naruto wasted IMO a perfectly good KB that couldve been used in his plan, but thats just me.

Also, Myth pointed out a time when naruto made a on handed rasengan, but he didnt get to use it "dont know if it still wouldve delivered maiximum damage". Also, he didnt do it since in the manga. It was 238 I believe. When naruto attacked an illusion of itachi.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #761
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

So kakashi needs to stay alive because he needs to teach Naruto how to make a rasengan with 1 hand ??? lol, omg that is rich.

No offense dude but that ain't happening.

Naruto having to use clones to use rasengan and FRS is his trade mark. Kishi won't change that. Also who cares if he needs a clone to make ?? He can have 200 clones and make 100 rasengans at the same time. Also having a clone help him do it never slowed him down.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #762
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
So kakashi needs to stay alive because he needs to teach Naruto how to make a rasengan with 1 hand ??? lol, omg that is rich.

No offense dude but that ain't happening.

Naruto having to use clones to use rasengan and FRS is his trade mark. Kishi won't change that. Also who cares if he needs a clone to make ?? He can have 200 clones and make 100 rasengans at the same time. Also having a clone help him do it never slowed him down.
Those were examples. Which is why they said examples, lol. yes, naruto could create 200 clones and 100 rasengans. However, doesnt it seem more advatageous for 200 clones to make 200 rasengans?
Old 02-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #763
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Naruto uses clones like Jordan used the dunk get over it. It is his trademark he can waste as much chakra as he wants to . He has too much if you ask me. So IMO naruto doesnt need Kakashi to learn no one handed rasengan. He just taught him how to fuse element and shapemanipulation. that was kakashi's job and now its done get over it. Kakashi's proably brain dead ne way.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:26 PM   #764
sasuke ftw
Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke

sasuke ftw will become famous soon enoughsasuke ftw will become famous soon enough

Quote:
konnaha_yellow_flash
I see your point, but naruto has to train to gain a higher level of skill. If it were to just happen then how could naruto be known as a hard worker anymore? Thats why I could see kakashi being able to help naruto in that area. As well as helping naruto with his water affinity
Ok, I dont know what you mean by
Quote:
"if it were to just happen then how could naruto be known as a hard worker anymore?"
Do you think people are just going to forget that naruto has spent almost the whole of the series so far training? or that he went from being a weak, unpopular 12 year old child, to a strong, envious man/adolescent, who became stronger than his teacher by far, in only a matter of 3 years? i don't think so somehow.

oh and about your other reason for kakashi to stay.. to help him with his water affinity?....lol. Its just not going to happen.
I think we might start seeing naruto developing his own techniques soon. He might train his affinity for water by himself or with the help of his equals/friends, instead of being taken out of the storyline, and trained by some guy that takes about 30 chapters. been there done that (about 20 times over)

Quote:
hurricane chronicles
Kakashi whether dead or not is no longer a main supporting character. He just got demoted to a extra in the manga along with Iruka, and the Raman Shop Owner.
sad but true. lol
Dragonball > Naruto
sasuke ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #765
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
Ok, I dont know what you mean by
Do you think people are just going to forget that naruto has spent almost the whole of the series so far training? or that he went from being a weak, unpopular 12 year old child, to a strong, envious man/adolescent, who became stronger than his teacher by far, in only a matter of 3 years? i don't think so somehow.

oh and about your other reason for kakashi to stay.. to help him with his water affinity?....lol. Its just not going to happen.
I think we might start seeing naruto developing his own techniques soon. He might train his affinity for water by himself or with the help of his equals/friends, instead of being taken out of the storyline, and trained by some guy that takes about 30 chapters. been there done that (about 20 times over)

sad but true. lol
lol, you can believe kakashi poos purple people eaters for all I care. And about you not understanding what I meant about naruto just having it happen. If naruto were to suddenly have a higher level of skills without traing for them. Wouldnt that damper his rep for being a hard worker? Yes, narutos done nothing but train. However, its been to attain huge power ups "Rasenshurican and sage mode". Not to improve his current skills. Thats something IMO kakashi can help naruto with.

Wether you believe kakashi is useless or not. He still has purpose in the story.