Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 35 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #511
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

wahahaha So Fat Pain DID really turn into a FROG...

Dman Fukusaku died.

Last edited by Julep; 02-13-2009 at 10:37 AM.

Old 02-13-2009, 11:47 AM   #512
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Meh, I knew that would happen to that Pain. If Deva Pain knew about that effect, he wouldn't have HG suck out the sage chakra.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #513
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe Pa Toads chakra system is just screwed up, he's a toad I remember in HS with electricity you can bring him back to life, maybe, but the big toads gotta be healed anyway, why not Fukusaku?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #514
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

First off, Holyshit theres already thirty five pages of posts.

Second, I told yall the frog genjutsu wouldnt work again. Its seems pain was being underestimated again IMO.

Third, the way things are going the kyuubi will make an apperance by the end of next chapter.

EDIT: Nagato must've been a vollyball player,lol. Did you see how hard he spiked naruto?!?
Old 02-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #515
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
First off, Holyshit theres already thirty five pages of posts.

Second, I told yall the frog genjutsu wouldnt work again. Its seems pain was being underestimated again IMO.

Third, the way things are going the kyuubi will make an apperance by the end of next chapter.

EDIT: Nagato must've been a vollyball player,lol. Did you see how hard he spiked naruto?!?
Yeah i noticed that too.. kinda like the same way Itachi did Sasuke.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #516
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Yeah i noticed that too.. kinda like the same way Itachi did Sasuke.
?! Itachi kicked sasuke almost through a wall, but he didnt choke slam him. When did that happen?

Also, which is the real discussion thread?
Old 02-13-2009, 04:19 PM   #517
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
?! Itachi kicked sasuke almost through a wall, but he didnt choke slam him. When did that happen?

Also, which is the real discussion thread?
he never slammed him only in genjutsu but ur right he did kick him the fuk in through a wall.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:19 PM   #518
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

no i just meant it reminded me of the itachi and sasuke fight.. i cant remember when it happened.
Closed Thread