a boy named 'Adolf Hitler' - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 12-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #31
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: a boy named 'Adolf Hitler'

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
Then you didn't understand any shit from what i said..

I didn't said that he should be respected for being a criminal nor for how much good or bad his achievement ...i said he should be respected as a real special man..cuz he reached the imposible..he was in the lowest layer of society and jumped to the highest one using only his plans and hard work..after that he was able to take over all of europe and like half of asia on his own..we thank god that he went mad at last and failed otherwise we will be singing the german anthem infront of the nazi flag.

In brief..he was a bad guy and he got what he deserve..but if he was a man that made a twist in the world and made it something else than it was before him (take USA as an example) thats why he entered the history cuz he was considered a genius..criminal..but a genius..and i admire men like him.
When I think of Hitler as a man, completely ignoring the genocide of millions for no good reason, and look only at his accomplishments, I don't see where he got; I see where it left him. If I recall correctly, he got his ass whipped by the Allies so bad that he resorted to suicide because he knew they'd fuck him up even more if he didn't.
I have zero respect for anyone who commits suicide. It's the pussy's way out, the least honorable death one can possibly die. The only thing he accomplished was giving the Germans what they wanted to hear just when they wanted to hear it most. He had great plans, yes, but they all fell to nought.
By your logic, if Bush (or Obama in a while, or any president) declared nuclear war on the entire continent of Europe and wiped it out in one go, he'd be worthy of respect just for doing that.

Also, for the record, I never contested the fact that ShopRite had the right to refuse the guy service. I just disagree with that decision.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #32
Miburo

Wut? The least honorable death one can receive is being juggled to death by an umbrella. I thought everyone knew that.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:59 PM   #33
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

first of all Hitler was a loonatic from the beggining.He got that much power via elections but hsi coo helpers did most of it.All Hitler could do right was to talk to people.He had charisma.But don't forget germany was a pretty much destroyed financialy country after the first world war so hitler found a way to pursuade people that he cpuld make germany great again.But again he would end up as an insignificant human being if he wasn't promoted by others.
On topic parents are plain stupid.SK imagine if you were called Hitler...It isn't about the offensive part of the deal it is how little they tought of their child.The mother said herself:"I think it is a nice name and a unique one.Onebody has that."
Arlond Swatzeneger is also unique but they choose Hitler instead....That tells me something about their political beliefs....

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:14 AM   #34
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/...dd_hitler_cake

sucks to be that child... idiot parents are idiots lol
what if your parents named you like that?

i had a friend and her name is Mazda. Her siblings are Mitsubishi and Toyota. She's not being offended just because her name is weird.

that store is kind of a racist. this news reminds me of Harry Potter. wizards are afraid to say Voldemort's name for the fear of him returning to life if one says it loud. that adolf hitler kid is a clear victim of racism. poor kid.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #35
seanizzzle
The Everknowing

seanizzzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Man i feel sorry for that kid..he's not gunna have alot of freinds at school n he's gunna get his ass shyt bulllied all the time.

imagine in history class "and now we will discuss one of the worst ppl to grace the face of the earth. a bastard that almost extinguished a race"..evrybody turns around n looks at the kid..

i mean clearly it's not the kids fault buh parents r fukn dumasses..shyt..if my parents eva gave me a name like that i wud disown them as family...this is one of the reasons why i think some ppl abuse the right of them to name their kids wateva they want

Proud Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash Fc
Proud Member of Jaraiya FC

"As Payment i'll let you play with me, Though you're an idiot Baby!"

"I dance like the Butterfly! I'm the Eight Tails! I sting like a Bee!"

Last edited by seanizzzle; 02-15-2009 at 05:37 PM.
seanizzzle is offline   Reply With Quote