do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 25 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:33 AM   #361
Gamr1469
Chuunin

Gamr1469 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what's the best flash cart for Nintendo DS DSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijk096 View Post
there are many flash carts for Nintendo DS/DSL, such as AK2, DSTT, R4, EDGE, EZ, M3 ... etc, which one is the the best for NDS/NDSL?
i think someone is a bot!!!

If you are one of the 100% of people who hate Naruto Fillers. Put this in your tag
99.99 percent of the time fillers
1) make no sense
2) contridict the canon material
3) make my head hurt

Myspace--------->
www.myspace.com/gamr1469

(ps if u r goin to add me plz tell me u added me through the forum)
Gamr1469 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2008, 09:15 AM   #362
kimm21
Oni

kimm21 is on a distinguished roadkimm21 is on a distinguished road
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

the idea has to come from somewhere and im a man who believes nothing is impossible unless proven impossible if they transmit diffrent waves than humans can see they must be something out of the ordinary i believe its possible
BROOKLYN RAGE!!!
kimm21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #363
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

oh yeah ghosts and spirits are real! actually i believe they are demons materialized through multi-demential gaps that take the forms of passed humans. iv seen more than one. and had a rather interesting one-sided convo with a rather intimidating shadow. broad daylight in a friends house. it was sorting through boxes, picking them up, opening and such. i told it to leave, it just looked at me and after commanding it to, it did. just walked into the wall and voosh. Gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #364
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Dispite looking from a scientific point of view. I think there is definitly something there. What it is though, IDK?
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #365
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzo™ View Post
It was about 9:30 one night at my old trailer. I had just laid down to sleep. About five minutes later, I feel pressure behind me on the bed. My eyes shoot wide open at this point. I had my ear on the pillow (that's how I sleep). Through the pillow, I start to steady breathing, as if someone was sleeping behind me. I know it wasn't me, cuz I was frozen stiff, couldn't breathe. The pressure and breathing lasted for about 20-30 seconds before it faded away.
What you went through is called sleep paralysis.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #366
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
What you went through is called sleep paralysis.
I've had that happen to me before.
That's scary as hell. :/
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:21 AM   #367
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Me too. But I was so rational that I actually was able to force myself out of it.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #368
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48
Me too. But I was so rational that I actually was able to force myself out of it.
Me too. I panicked at first because I couldn't breathe, but after the initial shock I just focused on forcing myself to move and it went away pretty quickly. The second time it happened I could feel it coming so I was able to stop it before it even began.

Still though, I'd never want to experience it again.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #369
shukla
Brown Soldier

shukla has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't really believe in ghosts or spirts. Maybe because I never experienced it or knew someone had. For me, I think ghosts and stuff like that is just your mind fooling you to believe something. If you believe they exist then most likely you'll experience a situation in which you see a ghost, but if you don't think they are real... then most likely you will not experience it.
I have also noticed that most people who watch scary movies right before they sleep, then to hear noises when their trying to fall asleep...
Old 01-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #370
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukla
I have also noticed that most people who watch scary movies right before they sleep, then to hear noises when their trying to fall asleep...
That's just paranoia, and that only explains audio experiences that happen after watching a horror movie.
What about visual experiences? Or experiences that happen without prior provocation?
Lol but you're right, a lot of people are paranoid about things, and you know, the whole mind over matter things ends up causing a lot of people to believe they're experiencing things they aren't.

That doesn't mean all paranormal experiences are like that though.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #371
shukla
Brown Soldier

shukla has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
That's just paranoia, and that only explains audio experiences that happen after watching a horror movie.
What about visual experiences? Or experiences that happen without prior provocation?
Lol but you're right, a lot of people are paranoid about things, and you know, the whole mind over matter things ends up causing a lot of people to believe they're experiencing things they aren't.

That doesn't mean all paranormal experiences are like that though.
Who knows... but till this day no one has proven ghosts exist lol.
And i meant to say Tend... not then... woops
Old 02-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #372
Migagawe
Hokage

Migagawe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukla View Post
Who knows... but till this day no one has proven ghosts exist lol.
And i meant to say Tend... not then... woops
Well, some tried to but, the evidence ain't enough because people tend to believe what they see. If they don't see it, most of them won't believe it.
-Matthew 24:21: Happened Dark ages
-Matthew 24:29: Happened May 19, 1780
-Joel 2:31: May 19, 1780
-Matthew 24:29: Happened November,1833
Matthew 24:30: Last thing to happen

Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash FC
Migagawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:19 AM   #373
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migagawe View Post
Well, some tried to but, the evidence ain't enough because people tend to believe what they see. If they don't see it, most of them won't believe it.
well, that's just what people are... they believe in the term "what you see is what you believe"... however we do have a saying that "there is more than meets the eye"...

I have a friend who has an ability to see what people normally can't see (a.k.a spirits/ghosts). when we had a retreat just 2 weeks ago, she said that there were "ghosts" in the hall where we were at. It was an afternoon and we like talking ghost stories. my classmate took pictures of the room and to my surprise when we saw that picture, we saw and orb. my friend said that it was a a nun (or someone else) who lived in that retreat house. but the said spirit is totally harmless though... amazing thing is she could mind-talk to the spirits!!! cool!!!

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

miho_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #374
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough

When i see one personally imma come back to ya'll and let u know.

Edit: I'm more prone to believe there are aliens out there ... that to me is just way more plausible ... the universe is such a big place ... and all we are is a bunch of ants trying to find our way around ... we haven't even gotten off our own planet yet ... atleast not in the colonization sense ... we only live here that's it ... Time will tell if we truly made that much progress.

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC

Last edited by Last Leaf shinobi; 02-14-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:43 AM   #375
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

^i agree with that... Did you know that there are lots of galaxies out there and our solar system is just a pinch of a salt? In theory, the universe was once one and the cosmic explosion lead to various holes in the universe and made different forms of debris. It may be possible that there is another debris like our earth that can be lived for. We may call those inhabitants there as 'aliens' and they may not have the same features as we have. Actually, the cosmic explosion hasn't ended yet. Our Sun is also just a part of an unfrozen debris from the cosmic explosion... so, the sun is just starting... when the sun cools down, there will be a universal freeze causing the end of our humanly lives... (and also the other suns...)

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

miho_san is offline   Reply With Quote