Naruto inherites the Rinnegan (partially) from Nagato....Why? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-18-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Naruto inherites the Rinnegan (partially) from Nagato....Why?

I think Nagato is about to die. Naruto has the uncanny ability to make people see their error/ or following the wrong path. To begin with Nagato is aiming for peace, although taking the violent path.

So Naruto will more or less defeat GOD pain and reach Nagato.

Nagato is no condition to fight Naruto. Naruto can kill him with a RasenShuriken. But thats highly unlikely. I think Naruto will instead change Nagato's ideals and make him the road to peace is not through violence and pain. I think before he dies, as he is in a such a weak condition, he gives Naruto a gift for him to defend himself from Madara Uchiha.

I personally think if Nagato gives him one or two of his abilities then he might be able to match Madara Uchiha someways.

Naruto is powerful and i know that and Itachi gave him a gift but i think there has to be a Rinnegan sucessor. I believe Naruto needs it becaue of few reasons:

-Naruto won't be the container of demon fox, so he will lose a lot power later on since for something big to happen, demon fox has to be removed from Naruto with the rest captured, except for killer bee. But what would be the point be of capturing the rest if Naruto in the end is not?

-He can't utilise SAGE MODE because of demon fox but the problem is Pa frog is most likely dead. So he can't undergo the fusion thing. But i can guess he will master it someways, but there is a time limit to it. And with people like Madara, you can't possibly do it with a time limit.

-Itachi's gift is most likely a one off and also for Sasuke. After its used it would go.

-Also if Naruto was to gain Rinnegan would then be able to match Sasuke with MS. Also Sasuke indicated he has a very powerful one at that or a secrete Jutsu. How in the hell is he going to keep on matching Sasuke if Itachi's gift is gone after inital use.

-Also my strongest point is NAGATO himself wanted peace through any method possible, but now dying and no sucessor since Rinnegan would dissapear from the world, Nagato gives Naruto the: Rinnegan . Like Itachi sees Naruto to be loyal Sasuke friend, who wouldn't kill him, Nagato might see Naruto as a future for peace.

I know its just a silly assumption but a lot of thing in the future could go against him big time. I have the feeling Nagato is not all that bad in the inside as Madara Uchiha.

Also if Nagato was to give Rinnegan and makes Konan see Naruto as a path of peace, then she might help Naruto after Nagato dies.

Also I like the idea of Nagato training Naruto, or so before he dies. Thats way he would indeed be on another level. Also Kakashi is most likely dead and with the rest who would actually train him.

Wishful thinking but anything could happen.

Nagato could be bad we assume or Nagato being lost in revenge/anger/suffereing but good in the inside. It could be Madara Uchiha doing?
bliz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto inherites the Rinnegan (partially) from Nagato....Why?

Now, if naruto was to just be given some Rinnegan powers. I think it wouldnt look very god for naruto to even exept powers unless SM, kyuubi ect arent enough to compete with sasuke.

However, on the other hand. If naruto manned up and took the eyes for his own then that would be OK, IMO.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Now, if naruto was to just be given some Rinnegan powers. I think it wouldnt look very god for naruto to even exept powers unless SM, kyuubi ect arent enough to compete with sasuke.

However, on the other hand. If naruto manned up and took the eyes for his own then that would be OK, IMO.
lmfaoooo compete if naruto gets rinnegan he'll tap dance even more on sasukes ass then he would with just sm lol...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Naruto doesn't need a doujutsu. His next benchmark is his father so its logical to believe he could learn FTG.

Naruto doesn't need Ma & Pa to use SM what are you talking about ???
Also the Kyubi won't get extracted. After the intro of KB it would defeat the purpose of being a jinchuriki if Naruto lost his Bijuu not to mention he would kick the bucket if that happened.

You're theory is nothing but a fanfic. Sorry bro !!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
lmfaoooo compete if naruto gets rinnegan he'll tap dance even more on sasukes ass then he would with just sm lol...
Your right! Narutos going to be tap dancing on Sasuke until suddenly he wakes up. NAruto:"WTF, where am I". Sasuke: "You were in a genjutsu you dunce! Did you really think you could tap dance?" NAruto then realises hes already been captured.

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-18-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Your right! Narutos going to be tap dancing on Sasuke until suddenly he wakes up. NAruto:"WTF, where am I". Sasuke: "You were in a genjutsu you dunce! Did you really think you could tap dance?" NAruto then realises hes already been captured and sasuke even put his D**k in narutos mouth then took a picture for fun.
Seriously man you're inviting people to flame you with that kind of attitude.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Seriously man you're inviting people to flame you with that kind of attitude.
Just Myth! I dont mean any disrespect toward any other naruto fans. ill edit my post.

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-18-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:14 PM   #8
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Your right! Narutos going to be tap dancing on Sasuke until suddenly he wakes up. NAruto:"WTF, where am I". Sasuke: "You were in a genjutsu you dunce! Did you really think you could tap dance?" NAruto then realises hes already been captured.
and if he was in sage mode it would be ma or pa saying you dunce wake up and go back to kicking saskes ass
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #9
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

let him be guys this kid is wacked out everyo9ne on the forum knows naruto >sasuke cept him .....
Old 02-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #10
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
let him be guys this kid is wacked out everyo9ne on the forum knows naruto >sasuke cept him .....
hilarious
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #11
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

I see Namikaze is back with a new nick and his anti Sasuke obsessed agenda lol...

Anyways, imagine how Naruto would look with Rinnegan. It just doesn't work, in any kind of way.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
I see Namikaze is back with a new nick and his anti Sasuke obsessed agenda lol...

Anyways, imagine how Naruto would look with Rinnegan. It just doesn't work, in any kind of way.
Someone else said that about me like 4 months ago Mods checked it out though.... as for me i don't particularly hate sasuke i just hate his hardcore fanboys who will argue with the entire forum over him when facts go against them.. pathetic if u ask me.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #13
bliz
Genin

Post Re: Naruto inherites the Rinnegan (partially) from Nagato....Why?

Quote:
Apparently everyone misunderstood. This post is not about sas-gay, its about Naruto and Pain (aka Nagato as he is the other person with destiny thing that J-man said)

Yes, Naruto can kick sasuk's ass at his current state. Its plain as day if Naruto can keep with Pain when J-man struggled, but that was a completly different situation where he did not know the other 3 pains. But what matters is NARUTO can keep up with Pain. But i am saying, was saying before most people went sas-gay, when Naruto does not have the following things:

1-Demon Fox (Yes its going to get either extracted or released from Naruto in the end). Take it this way, if Naruto was to die then Fox would die as well. And do you think Kishimoto would allow that, that all these Bijuu to die.

Also why have 7 Bijuu containers and leave Killer bee and Naruto. Please explain this to me since I can't understand that since how was the story was to progress to see what Madara plans if the Bijuu if not fully done. Am i the only one who thinks this way. Also Tsunade, is mostly likely to bring him back and die in the process, so the next Hokage can be chosen.

2-People who said Naruto can use Sage mode think, but they forget, its imperfect in battle since Naruto has to use clones. How long do you think Naruto has in a battle to do that, and not get killed as you have to be still to collect the natural energy.

So he would have other option of mastering it, but i was mentioning Pa Frog getting killed. J-man needed him to fight using Senjutsu, but where does it say that Naruto can use it in battle freely without their help. Naruto planned ahead before and thats why he is keeping up with Pain, or else how much time do you think Naruto would have to collect natural energy.

3. Also who is to say that Itachi's gift is not just one off. I mean how can you transfer something like half-your power, and in what form. We saw the crow thing and therefore we can assume it to relate to Genjutsu, which is Naruto's greatest weakness in battle.

I just wanted to ask if there was a possiblities that Nagato would give him the Rinnegan or some of its abilities or at least train him?

As i pointed out he is nothing bad in the inside like wants to kill people inhumanely but wants peace in the end. He is like Tousen from Bleach, a misguided person.

Naruto has a strong chance of killing Nagato out of revenge for what he has done or he can forgive Nagato and make him see violence and pain is not the true path to peace.

Rinnegan needs a sucessor since if Nagato dies, the doujutsu would be gone forever that was passed down from the original founder of modern Ninja art.

It is possible Nagato might not get killed and Survive to reproduce with Konan but does it look like it.

If Nagato was to die Kishimoto has to pass it down to somebody else, even if that person is not Naruto.

All i was asking is Naruto a likely candidate since they are related in many ways in Naruto world except by blood.

-Same teacher (J-man)
-Destined Child
-Wants peace in the end, so people can live happily, although the road to it varies.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #14
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
Apparently everyone misunderstood. This post is not about sas-gay, its about Naruto and Pain (aka Nagato as he is the other person with destiny thing that J-man said)

Yes, Naruto can kick sasuk's ass at his current state. Its plain if Naruto can keep with Pain when J-man struggled, but that was a completly different situation where he did not know the other 3 pains. But what matters is NARUTO can keep up with Pain. But i am saying, was saying before most people went sas-gay, when Naruto does not have the following things:

1-Demon Fox (Yes its going to get either extracted or released from Naruto in the end). Take it this way, if Naruto was to die then Fox would die as well. And do you think Kishimoto would allow that, that all these Bijuu to die.

Also why have 7 Bijuu containers and leave Killer bee and Naruto. Please explain this to me since I can't understand that since how was the story was to progress to see what Madara plans if the Bijuu if not fully done. Am i the only one who thinks this way. Also Tsunade, is mostly likely to bring him back and die in the process, so the next Hokage can be chosen.

2-People who said Naruto can use Sage mode think, but they forget, its imperfect in battle since Naruto has to use clones. How long do you think Naruto has in a battle to do that, and not get killed as you have to be still to collect the natural energy.

So he would have other option of mastering it, but i was mentioning Pa Frog getting killed. J-man needed him to fight using Senjutsu, but where does it say that Naruto can use it in battle freely without their help. Naruto planned ahead before and thats why he is keeping up with Pain, or else how much time do you think Naruto would have to collect natural energy.

3. Also who is to say that Itachi's gift is not just one off. I mean how can you transfer something like half-your power, and in what form. We saw the crow thing and therefore we can assume it to relate to Genjutsu, which is Naruto's greatest weakness in battle.

I just wanted to ask if there was a possiblities that Nagato would give him the Rinnegan or some of its abilities or at least train him?

As i pointed out he is nothing bad in the inside like wants to kill people inhumanely but wants peace in the end. He is like Tousen from Bleach, a misguided person.

Naruto has a strong chance of killing Nagato out of revenge for what he has done or he can forgive Nagato and make him see violence and pain is not the true path to peace.

Rinnegan needs a sucessor since if Nagato dies, the doujutsu would be gone forever that was passed down from the original founder of modern Ninja art.

It is possible Nagato might not get killed and Survive to reproduce with Konan but does it look like it.

If Nagato was to die Kishimoto has to pass it down to somebody else, even if that person is not Naruto.

All i was asking is Naruto a likely candidate since they are related in many ways in Naruto world except by blood.

-Same teacher (J-man)
-Destined Child
-Wants peace in the end, so people can live happily, although the road to it varies.
Im not talking to u lol i was talking about KYF.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #15
bliz
Genin

Post Re: Naruto inherites the Rinnegan (partially) from Nagato....Why?

Quote:
Im not talking to u lol i was talking about KYF.
Oh, my bad, but you didn't use QUOTE and thats why i misunderstood.

Keep on going then since what are peoples onions, i mean opinion, on this?

Also how you say, Im not talking to u, sounds funny since its like I am not talking to you, you know when people are angry with another person and don't want to talk to them

. Had to laugh. Any thanks for clearing it up.

Last edited by bliz; 02-18-2009 at 05:03 PM.