437 Predictions - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #61
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
here look....

this is the original naruto who transformed into a Rasenshuriken..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/14/

he then throws down the fat boy once he grabs him..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/15/

thats the same ONE naruto the original one he started to tackle on 14 and then put him down on page 15...

then we have the other bushinn kill hell realm here

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/17/

so yeah only 2 bushinns.

But its ok i think i figured out what happened to the 3rd kage bushinn.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/15/ see how that rasenshuirken is flying from the smoke.. someone had to throw it so there is 2 things.

1 - the 3rd bushinn threw that rs and it dispersed right after from the pressure of the jutsu

2 - or it threw it and went under ground

i think its the second cause why the hell drill a hole on the ground with double rasengan makes no sense.. but it could be reason 1 to.. but i know for 100% its one of the things i just said either 1 or 2 if we see it pop out then its 2 if we dont then its 1 because after all that rs didn't throw itself right.
Why are you telling me what I just said in my last two posts?

Anyways, As for your theory on naruto using the double rasengan to dig holes. Naruto clearly used the rasengans to spread the smoke from the smoke bombs over a greater distance. To hide his leap into the sky most likely.

Either way, it looks like the second KB ran out of chakra then poofed or handleing a RS hendge and a real RS was too much making the KB poof. Or, dumbest case scenario. Naruto had no more use for the KB so it poofed after doing its job.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 02:08 AM   #62
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Why are you telling me what I just said in my last two posts?

Anyways, As for your theory on naruto using the double rasengan to dig holes. Naruto clearly used the rasengans to spread the smoke from the smoke bombs over a greater distance. To hide his leap into the sky most likely.

Either way, it looks like the second KB ran out of chakra then poofed or handleing a RS hendge and a real RS was too much making the KB poof. Or, dumbest case scenario. Naruto had no more use for the KB so it poofed after doing its job.

Well I didn't get ur post u never seem to put ur points in the right manner everything is always upside down with you.. so i put it in terms the entire board can understand giving links as well.. ur right u said the same thing cept u were very confusing lol..

does it really matter now lol kb or no kb naruto is gonna kill god pain thus killing all 6 thus proving he can pretty much own anyone alive other then madara.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:51 AM   #63
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

i think naruto will defet god Pain/Negato but Madara will kill Negato

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:35 AM   #64
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
i think naruto will defet god Pain/Negato but Madara will kill Negato
no naruto will he has to meet him its a must he'll prop die of fatigue though cause naruto pushed him this far as he said nobody was able to do this ever.. naruto is the strongest guy he fought thats why he is losing and bleeding from his mouth he was pushed way to far this time.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #65
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

It would be quite nice if Nagato doesn't die. For most of part 2 every introduced villain has died on their arrival almost, Deidara was more interesting because he survived to live another day. Now of course I know that we had Itachi and Orochimaru who kept cropping up, and of course members of Akatsuki are still left - but if Nagato dies we just go back to enemies we know hardly anything about.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:44 PM   #66
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
It would be quite nice if Nagato doesn't die. For most of part 2 every introduced villain has died on their arrival almost, Deidara was more interesting because he survived to live another day. Now of course I know that we had Itachi and Orochimaru who kept cropping up, and of course members of Akatsuki are still left - but if Nagato dies we just go back to enemies we know hardly anything about.
all akatsuki usually die in their second fight cept for itachi but itachi was special oh and deidara to he fought 3 times before he died.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #67
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
all akatsuki usually die in their second fight cept for itachi but itachi was special oh and deidara to he fought 3 times before he died.
hehe, so deidara is a more capabile/flexible shinobi than the rest of aka ?
Old 02-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #68
Myth
Kage

this is how all akatsuki die u'll see i am right if u check their arcs.

You go after ur jinchuriki... U win... u fight some fodders after.. u win.. u fight the next time u die

Itachi.. fought kakashi asuma kurenai won... fought kakashi naruto lost all though that wasn't him... fought his third official fight and died... win or lose akatsuki ppl get 3 fights and they die on the third..

deidara.. beat garra... got his ass kicked by team naruto and akakshi... fought sasuke and died..

sasori...fought kankuro... fought chiyo and sakura and died but sasori is different he fought 2 on 1 and wanted to lose at the end even though he was clearly the victor stated by chiyo...

hidan.. jinchuriki....team asuma... dies or rather unable to go on after shika

kakauzu same as hidan ...

so these are the guys that died so far...

kisame fought twice that we saw suigetsu doesn't count since its not a major fight his third fight he will die..

konan fought once

zetsu never

madara never

pain once so pain should live till the third time but who knows maybe the curse of akatsuki will be broken by naruto lol.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:13 PM   #69
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Pain has fought three times. He's fought Jiraiya, Kakashi and now Naruto.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #70
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
this is how all akatsuki die u'll see i am right if u check their arcs.

You go after ur jinchuriki... U win... u fight some fodders after.. u win.. u fight the next time u die

Itachi.. fought kakashi asuma kurenai won... fought kakashi naruto lost all though that wasn't him... fought his third official fight and died... win or lose akatsuki ppl get 3 fights and they die on the third..

deidara.. beat garra... got his ass kicked by team naruto and akakshi... fought sasuke and died..

sasori...fought kankuro... fought chiyo and sakura and died but sasori is different he fought 2 on 1 and wanted to lose at the end even though he was clearly the victor stated by chiyo...

hidan.. jinchuriki....team asuma... dies or rather unable to go on after shika

kakauzu same as hidan ...

so these are the guys that died so far...

kisame fought twice that we saw suigetsu doesn't count since its not a major fight his third fight he will die..

konan fought once

zetsu never

madara never

pain once so pain should live till the third time but who knows maybe the curse of akatsuki will be broken by naruto lol.
i know hehe
i find deidara a wery potent long range shinobi cuz of the fact he can fly, so he can gain distance in 3 directions (left righ up)

aaa and i find zetsu very intersting lol
he can merge with anything. this can be annoying in a fight lol. i bet he has some badass jutsu
Old 02-21-2009, 03:40 PM   #71
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Pain has fought three times. He's fought Jiraiya, Kakashi and now Naruto.
HE DIDN'T REALLY FIGHT KAKASHi he just beat up on him lol but yes u can count that as a third fight.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #72
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Quote:
HE DIDN'T REALLY FIGHT KAKASHi he just beat up on him lol but yes u can count that as a third fight.
Lol. True, but I'd count it as a fight because the other ones we don't count like Kisame vs Suigetsu and Konan vs Shino only last like two pages or so, but considering it was Kakashi and it went on for a few chapters I feel inclined to include him.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #73
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol. True, but I'd count it as a fight because the other ones we don't count like Kisame vs Suigetsu and Konan vs Shino only last like two pages or so, but considering it was Kakashi and it went on for a few chapters I feel inclined to include him.
It was a very one sided fight. I wouldn't include it as a second main fight for Pain.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #74
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
It was a very one sided fight. I wouldn't include it as a second main fight for Pain.
It's a fight none the less, we have to include it or everything breaks lol.
Sasori vs. Kankoru was completely one sided.
Hidan and Kazuku vs. the 2-tails didn't come across as a proper challenge to them.
In the reverse situation Konan got flattened by Jiraiya because she only really made 2 attacks and just spoke with him.

Also, unrelated - Kisame took out Roshi the 5-tails and Deidara captured the 3-tails (not inside a host though so disqualified) as well so the "rule" has some flaws but I still like it anyway Myth. (plus we don't know exactly which pair got which bijuu).

Last edited by Tzu Men; 02-21-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #75
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharoth View Post
Or kinky. ;O
Only if a woman asks me.

Quote:
here look....

this is the original naruto who transformed into a Rasenshuriken..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/14/

he then throws down the fat boy once he grabs him..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/15/

thats the same ONE naruto the original one he started to tackle on 14 and then put him down on page 15...

then we have the other bushinn kill hell realm here

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/17/

so yeah only 2 bushinns.

But its ok i think i figured out what happened to the 3rd kage bushinn.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/15/ see how that rasenshuirken is flying from the smoke.. someone had to throw it so there is 2 things.

1 - the 3rd bushinn threw that rs and it dispersed right after from the pressure of the jutsu

2 - or it threw it and went under ground

i think its the second cause why the hell drill a hole on the ground with double rasengan makes no sense.. but it could be reason 1 to.. but i know for 100% its one of the things i just said either 1 or 2 if we see it pop out then its 2 if we dont then its 1 because after all that rs didn't throw itself right.
Nice work with the research. Don't know if Naruto has another KB out there. Why hasn't he done something? Well, we'll see what Naruto has planned eventually.

Quote:
That Akatsuki do tend to drop like flies. Makes you wonder how they managed to capture the other four Jinchuriki.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote