Naruto inherites the Rinnegan (partially) from Nagato....Why? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #31
amanteology
Naruto Twin

amanteology is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto inherites the Rinnegan (partially) from Nagato....Why?

Hmmm. I was dreaming with that Idea in any manner. However, passing the rinnegan is a bit redundant.

In order to truly gain the peace, a powerful jutsu should get extinguished. It includes Nagato, and sometime maybe Naruto (if KISHI will spoil our expectations).

You may have the point since it is obvious, MADARA is truly the evil one who manipulates all including Nagato.

You have a great chance of letting Naruto be recognize my Nagato, since they are truly after the peace (in diffrent manner), but the 'heir of rinnegan' thing is still hard to digest.

"Being brilliant is not enough young man.
You have to work hard.
Intelligence is not a privilege, It is a gift.
And you use it for the good of mankind"

Otto Octavius
'Doc Ock' Spiderman 2 (2004)
amanteology is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #32
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto with any doujutsu = Sucky manga

Seriously i find doujutsu very annoying and stupid. Cheating their ways through battle. Pfft. Atleast the unpredictable ninja shatters through the hax and make the shinobi cry in shame.

Give Naruto the Rinnen'gan. He would do a much better job than Pain would with those eyes. Shinra tensei the whole continent into one big ass crater left with no survivors.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:15 AM   #33
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
exactly i don't have multi nicks. if i did i would be banned wouldn't i?

Just saying its been brought up before...

also didn't i tell u to go shove something in ur mouth TROLL
Well, keep up the childish behaviour and name calling and you will be soon enough...

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:51 AM   #34
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

"Wishful thinking", if this were to happen i'm sure kishi would make so that it would not be looked at as a bad thing. I do see naruto changing negato and konan though. It looks even more obvious now after hearing his little chat...
Old 02-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #35
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

...How could you come to this conclusion? Not to sound offensive or anything, but Nagato is not giving Naruto any doujutsu or jutsu. Nagato is the way he is because more than likely he was injured long ago (recall the report Jiraiya got that said they were attacked and killed); or thats the cost of great power (Kishi's equalization).

Nagato isn't dying now, but he is weakened by using this much chakra from the battle and is feeling the effects...Note how he says "Peace is so close", and understand that he knows that he is feeling the effects but wants to stick it out longer to accomplish his goals.

If anything, Pain is trying to get Naruto to his way of thinking (just like any villian does with Naruto before he chooses his own way of thinking) so that he can get the Kyuubi. Nagato is not searching for a successor of the Rinnegan in Naruto, he wants whats in his belly.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #36
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
I think Nagato is about to die. Naruto has the uncanny ability to make people see their error/ or following the wrong path. To begin with Nagato is aiming for peace, although taking the violent path.

So Naruto will more or less defeat GOD pain and reach Nagato.

Nagato is no condition to fight Naruto. Naruto can kill him with a RasenShuriken. But thats highly unlikely. I think Naruto will instead change Nagato's ideals and make him the road to peace is not through violence and pain. I think before he dies, as he is in a such a weak condition, he gives Naruto a gift for him to defend himself from Madara Uchiha.

I personally think if Nagato gives him one or two of his abilities then he might be able to match Madara Uchiha someways.

Naruto is powerful and i know that and Itachi gave him a gift but i think there has to be a Rinnegan sucessor. I believe Naruto needs it becaue of few reasons:

-Naruto won't be the container of demon fox, so he will lose a lot power later on since for something big to happen, demon fox has to be removed from Naruto with the rest captured, except for killer bee. But what would be the point be of capturing the rest if Naruto in the end is not?

-He can't utilise SAGE MODE because of demon fox but the problem is Pa frog is most likely dead. So he can't undergo the fusion thing. But i can guess he will master it someways, but there is a time limit to it. And with people like Madara, you can't possibly do it with a time limit.

-Itachi's gift is most likely a one off and also for Sasuke. After its used it would go.

-Also if Naruto was to gain Rinnegan would then be able to match Sasuke with MS. Also Sasuke indicated he has a very powerful one at that or a secrete Jutsu. How in the hell is he going to keep on matching Sasuke if Itachi's gift is gone after inital use.

-Also my strongest point is NAGATO himself wanted peace through any method possible, but now dying and no sucessor since Rinnegan would dissapear from the world, Nagato gives Naruto the: Rinnegan . Like Itachi sees Naruto to be loyal Sasuke friend, who wouldn't kill him, Nagato might see Naruto as a future for peace.

I know its just a silly assumption but a lot of thing in the future could go against him big time. I have the feeling Nagato is not all that bad in the inside as Madara Uchiha.

Also if Nagato was to give Rinnegan and makes Konan see Naruto as a path of peace, then she might help Naruto after Nagato dies.

Also I like the idea of Nagato training Naruto, or so before he dies. Thats way he would indeed be on another level. Also Kakashi is most likely dead and with the rest who would actually train him.

Wishful thinking but anything could happen.

Nagato could be bad we assume or Nagato being lost in revenge/anger/suffereing but good in the inside. It could be Madara Uchiha doing?
Naruto doesn't need Rinnegan. Giving him a doujutsu that's superior to Sharingan would totally go against Kishi's theme of hard worker > genius. And I kind of doubt Nagato will allow his ways to be changed by Naruto. Naruto's Jesus no Jutsu won't work on him. If it does, then Kishi is stupid, and just took away one of the most major villains. Besides, Madara's defeat is reserved for Sasuke.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #37
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Naruto doesn't need Rinnegan. Giving him a doujutsu that's superior to Sharingan would totally go against Kishi's theme of hard worker > genius. And I kind of doubt Nagato will allow his ways to be changed by Naruto. Naruto's Jesus no Jutsu won't work on him. If it does, then Kishi is stupid, and just took away one of the most major villains. Besides, Madara's defeat is reserved for Sasuke.
nope madara defeat is gonna be done by naruto main character always gets the last fight ..... naruto = copy of goku... the only thing reserved for sauske is maybe an ass kicking from madara to show off madara's power a bit.. lol ppl are delusional if they believe sasuek gets the major villain and the last fight
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:56 PM   #38
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
nope madara defeat is gonna be done by naruto main character always gets the last fight ..... naruto = copy of goku... the only thing reserved for sauske is maybe an ass kicking from madara to show off madara's power a bit.. lol ppl are delusional if they believe sasuek gets the major villain and the last fight
you forget that by the time of the last fight we might have narutolovesasuke fighting together against a greater foe
Old 02-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #39
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
you forget that by the time of the last fight we might have narutolovesasuke fighting together against a greater foe
yeah i say that as well said it at least 20 times already lol there is no sasuke vs madara for the win there is naruto&sasuke vs madara for the win or naruto vs madara for the win...
Old 02-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #40
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I say Madara is reserved for Sasuke because I think Sasuke may be the final villain. I don't think Naruto is gonna JnJ Sasuke, he's too far gone.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #41
Myth
Kage

Quote:
I say Madara is reserved for Sasuke because I think Sasuke may be the final villain. I don't think Naruto is gonna JnJ Sasuke, he's too far gone.
sasuke as final villain would be so GAY
Old 02-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #42
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
sasuke as final villain would be so GAY
Not really. I mean, by the time it happens (end of series), Sasuke would most likely have EMS, eyes that surpass not only Itachi's, but also Madara's eyes. Sasuke is meant to be Naruto's rival, but Sasuke also isn't the same anymore. He doesn't give two shits about anyone but himself, unless of course, they give him power. He's the perfect final villain for Naruto. It's obvious Sasuke will end up being the most powerful Uchiha, and Naruto will be the most powerful Sage, it's natural he'll be the villain and Naruto the hero, with Naruto winning in the end.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #43
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
I agree with Madara falling by Sasuke's hand. It makes more sense for the last of the Uchiha to be taken out by another Uchiha. This has been a constant throughout their history in the Narutoverse. Besides Madara is a never was who isn't worthy of being a final villain while with more character development & plot advancement Sasuke does have potential to be a more creditable & interesting final villain when compared to Madara.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:08 PM   #44
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

I think the last villain will be Orochimaru, but that Sasuke resolving his issues with Naruto will be a big part of the final conclusion. It makes more sense for the original main villain who dominated so much of the story to be the one Kishi finishes it all with.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #45
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I agree with Madara falling by Sasuke's hand. It makes more sense for the last of the Uchiha to be taken out by another Uchiha. This has been a constant throughout their history in the Narutoverse. Besides Madara is a never was who isn't worthy of being a final villain while with more character development & plot advancement Sasuke does have potential to be a more creditable & interesting final villain when compared to Madara.
I just think ur pissed that nagaot turned out to be fail

no madara has to be final rofll wtff we need a villain and we need these words "OMFG HES EVEN MORE POWERFUL THEN THE 4TH".

Last edited by Myth; 02-21-2009 at 04:51 PM.