437 Predictions - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #151
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about
Re: 437 Predictions

pls write another chapter of the hokage chronicles,i seem to be rili enjoying it,i hav been waiting for the 13th chapter for a while,pls hurry up lolz cheers.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #152
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Hmmmmm i dont think anyone is going to kill Nagato. He may end up killing himself using so much chakra and may die as soon as people reach him. I dont see anyone killing him specially in his condition and specially if he cant defend himself.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #153
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I dont see anyone killing him specially in his condition and specially if he cant defend himself.
That is why Konan is around him.
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #154
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
She may die trying to defend him and then that would be sad.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #155
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
Oh No Konans gonna protect him with her Paper Plate No Jutsu lol
Old 02-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #156
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Maybe Shino will get a good fight in with Konan now.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #157
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Hopefully tomorrow we will get some spoilers

and dont underestimate Konan
Old 02-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #158
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Hopefully tomorrow we will get some spoilers

and dont underestimate Konan
WOn't think of it. I just want to see Shino & Konan all out battle!
moebrown20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #159
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Thats like saying "Oh no Sakura will protect him(whomever) with her Fist up your ass no jutsu..."(ironically).
You should notice the resemblance to Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura or J-man,Tsunade,Oro...were Tsunade and Sakura both weaklings? No? So guess what Konan will be...
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #160
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

konan? i rather have konahamru protecting me at least he can't fail if some water or fire is spilled or blown at him.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #161
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
konan? i rather have konahamru protecting me at least he can't fail if some water or fire is spilled or blown at him.
Lol thats cold man.

We shouldn't judge her from what happened with jiraya. He had the perfect counter for her ability. All i'll say is she faced shino & his dad + 2 other aburame ninja and she is standing while we have yet to see what happened to her opponents.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #162
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Hey now Konan took part in the invasion & was scrapping with Konoha Ninja as a Paper Bushin. Konan shouldn't be underestimated.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #163
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Konan may use paper and that seems weak, and I'm not grandstanding for her but #1 Jiraiya was her teacher also, #2 she's an Akatsuki member which makes her an S class criminal off the gate #3 She healed the clones multiple times before going back to help Nagato so she has a lot more chakra and control than every chuunin and most jounin I'd guess maybe near a sannin, #4 paper can be a weapon that kills by spear, and weight depending on the amount, #5 no one knows what else she can do, #6 she left the battlefield and got to the hideout with the quicks, she moves fast and is extremely evasive Shino's been her only battle. Sum of all of this is that she won't be a punk. Look at how Hinata's getting owned in the anime by Crystal Woman and the Clueless Water Jinichuri... whatever. Besides its funny unless you're the one recieving a rain of paper cuts then its an emergency.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-23-2009 at 05:55 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #164
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Konan may use paper and that seems weak, and I'm not grandstanding for her but #1 Jiraiya was her teacher also, #2 she's an Akatsuki member which makes her an S class criminal off the gate #3 She healed the clones multiple times before going back to help Nagato so she has a lot more chakra and control than every chuunin and most jounin I'd guess maybe near a sannin, #4 paper can be a weapon that kills by spear, and weight depending on the amount, #5 no one knows what else she can do, #6 she left the battlefield and got to the hideout with the quicks, she moves fast and is extremely evasive Shino's been her only battle. Sum of all of this is that she won't be a punk. Look at how Hinata's getting owned in the anime by Crystal Woman and the Clueless Water Jinichuri... whatever.

Lol i feel bad for the other rookies. They're all just floating in the middle of an ocean ruled by Monsters.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #165
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Konan may use paper and that seems weak, and I'm not grandstanding for her but #1 Jiraiya was her teacher also, #2 she's an Akatsuki member which makes her an S class criminal off the gate #3 She healed the clones multiple times before going back to help Nagato so she has a lot more chakra and control than every chuunin and most jounin I'd guess maybe near a sannin, #4 paper can be a weapon that kills by spear, and weight depending on the amount, #5 no one knows what else she can do, #6 she left the battlefield and got to the hideout with the quicks, she moves fast and is extremely evasive Shino's been her only battle. Sum of all of this is that she won't be a punk. Look at how Hinata's getting owned in the anime by Crystal Woman and the Clueless Water Jinichuri... whatever. Besides its funny unless you're the one recieving a rain of paper cuts then its an emergency.
Her biggest disadvantage is going to be trying to protect Nagato. Typically we see atagonist fighting protaganist that are protecting others. It seems now that we might see a 180 in the above mentioned plot. I'm not trying to start a Nagato is helpless debate but it is hard to believe that he can protect himself while controlling the bodies. If he could he wouldn't be hiding.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote