437 Predictions - Page 50 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-26-2009, 12:57 AM   #736
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

[QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;1660895][QUOTE=Dagoro1988;1660848
Wait, im speculating that the kyuubi can be controled by the MS? Or are you saying its speculation that the kyuubi can be controled as well while inside, posessing naruto? Sighs, If sasuke could supress the chakra just with a SG and madara could control the kyuubi as a whole then what is speculation? If naruto is just using some chakra its already been proven a SG can supress it. If naruto is posessed and using as many tales as he can muster, the MS can control him?

For instance, naruto cannot just take the chakra from the kyuubi. Remember, after a talk with the kyuubi, he was allowed to use some of his power. And on everyother occasion, naruto didnt just take the power. He damn well damanded it, but still, the kyuubi has to give the chakra.

Also, when narutos anger swells the chakra leaks out on its own, but thats what gets him posessed.

Well, Sasuke didnt even try to if you remember the fight. After geting some new flesh to replace what he just lost for trying tsukuyomi, sasuke got up, said the hell with it and amaterasued KBs ass to protect his comrades.

This would be debateable if sasuke actually tried to control the Hachibi in that fight. However, KB is the only one that got a genjutsu used on him remember.[/QUOTE]

After all that being said, don't forget about the "gift" given by Itachi to Naruto. Nothing much that we know of but the "gift" may null the speculation of MS control over Naruto's 9 tail.
gamatoyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2009, 12:59 AM   #737
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

What if Itachi gave something to Naruto that can awaken his Kekkai Genkai if he has one? I think he must have one atleast as his mother was from the Uzumaki clan and his father was from the Namikaze clan.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:00 AM   #738
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

mysik pain said that will do bmeaning u finally understand this is proof of that but my pain is bigger then urs..

naruto finally feels pain and went beserk pain said nice ur pain is good but mine is better.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #739
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
mysik pain said that will do bmeaning u finally understand this is proof of that but my pain is bigger then urs..

naruto finally feels pain and went beserk pain said nice ur pain is good but mine is better.
That could be possible but i still have my thoughts about it... its just that dark expression he gave.. kinda makes me think he wanted naruto to let the kyuubi out. I guess we will find out tomorrow night. No we wont cause that was the last page wasnt it lol.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #740
saiyaman
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post

Well I think the pain of being alone even when you are surrounded by people is far worser than the pain from a war.

Ya it might be because he wanted this kyuubi capture to be done with as he has already been held off far too long by Naruto. The kyuubi's power might delay him even longer.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #741
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
What if Itachi gave something to Naruto that can awaken his Kekkai Genkai if he has one? I think he must have one atleast as his mother was from the Uzumaki clan and his father was from the Namikaze clan.
The closest thing to a Kekko Genkai that Naruto would have would be Minato's Flying Thunder God Technique.

It isn't a hereditary ability, but still, even the sharingan is not able to copy it.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:05 AM   #742
Kakashi408
Academy Student

Kakashi408 is an unknown quantity at this point

God Realm has to have a technique other than Shinra Tensei and I believe this is when he'll show it.
Kakashi408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #743
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I love the bone armor lol. Man Kn4 Naruto was already impenetrable imagine Kn6 with armor added to the mix. The kid is a nuclear bunker with legs.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #744
saiyaman
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi408 View Post
God Realm has to have a technique other than Shinra Tensei and I believe this is when he'll show it.
Nagato already has two techniques usable from one realm, the other one being Bansho Tenin. Originally Pain's bodies were shown to use only one technique each but God Realm has demonstrated two till now. Will kishi break the one technique per pain thingy and show God realm in a better position? Maybe it might happen because it is after all the body of Nagato's close friend Yahiko.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #745
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I guess you decided to stay lol

Yeah he does look badass as 6 tails but i still think Pain has something planned.
I meeean, I've been lurking, admiring signatures, and occasionally scoffing at comments or theories. I figure, I might as well remain a member and join it.
I assume I'm welcome?

Also, how in the hell do I get a dope signature like everyone else. My picture is so damn tiny!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 01:11 AM   #746
Kakashi408
Academy Student

Kakashi408 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Nagato already has two techniques usable from one realm, the other one being Bansho Tenin. Originally Pain's bodies were shown to use only one technique each but God Realm has demonstrated two till now. Will kishi break the one technique per pain thingy and show God realm in a better position? Maybe it might happen because it is after all the body of Nagato's close friend Yahiko.
I forgot about Bansho Tenin but still, god Realm has to have something up his sleeve.
Kakashi408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #747
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
I meeean, I've been lurking, admiring signatures, and occasionally scoffing at comments or theories. I figure, I might as well remain a member and join it.
I assume I'm welcome?

Also, how in the hell do I get a dope signature like everyone else. My picture is so damn tiny!!!
Of course your welcome lol...

as for signatures im not sure i think most find theirs off the web.. HC has his own personal booty collection in his archives and i make most of mine.. i guess just search for some lol.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #748
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
I assume I'm welcome?

mine is the dopest son.

im pro at photoshop
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #749
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
mine is the dopest son.

im pro at photoshop
(I know this is off topic. Sorry, Mods)

Can photoshop be used to increase permanent pixel size?
Old 02-26-2009, 01:23 AM   #750
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I assume I'm welcome?

Put pictures on a photo posting site like flikr or photobucket that copy the html link they assain to it and use the picture option on the edit/typing page on here to show it as is.

it cant be big though

Edit - and under no circumstances will I ever tell my secret source for infinite booty pics either so dont ask

Last edited by Hurricane Chronicles; 02-26-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote