437 Predictions - Page 67 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #991
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: 437 Predictions

Pain didnt stab her. Her attack and his attack collided like narutos and nejis did at the chunnin exam. Its just that she was weaker and got all the damage of the collision. I dont think she was stabbed, she just got fucked up thats all

Old 02-26-2009, 10:51 PM   #992
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Pain didnt stab her. Her attack and his attack collided like narutos and nejis did at the chunnin exam. Its just that she was weaker and got all the damage of the collision. I dont think she was stabbed, she just got fucked up thats all
in every mis translated spoiler it says she was stabbed so yeah i think its safe to say she was but even then she aint dead lol.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #993
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Poor poor Hinata please dont die
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:55 PM   #994
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
in every mis translated spoiler it says she was stabbed so yeah i think its safe to say she was but even then she aint dead lol.
But it just doesn't look like it on the pannels tough. After she attacks Deva with twin lion junken he floors her with shinra tensei. After that i looks like he is moving in for the kill but doesn't quite get to it because Naruto goes baliistic.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #995
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I wonder did she say it out loud that she loved him or did she say it to herself. Is Naruto even going to know.
The right side seems to have the tail, signaling that it is said out loud, which amounts to "Watashi ha Naruto-kun ga" (no verb, so an association with Naruto is made) now, the left side doesn't have the little tail, is it a continuation or does it signal that this was thought, not said, "daisuki dakara" (the verb love connecting her to Naruto). Either way, even it if isn't said out loud, the implications are there. no mistaking what the next part of the sentence would be even if she cut herself short.
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:58 PM   #996
Kreglze
Genin

Kreglze is an unknown quantity at this point

Woot Hinata twin fists looked rad, how can she die after learning a rad jutsu...

After looking at the panels I am quietly confident Hinata will hopefully live...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #997
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugetsugym View Post
The right side seems to have the tail, signaling that it is said out loud, which amounts to "Watashi ha Naruto-kun ga" (no verb, so an association with Naruto is made) now, the left side doesn't have the little tail, is it a continuation or does it signal that this was thought, not said, "daisuki dakara" (the verb love connecting her to Naruto). Either way, even it if isn't said out loud, the implications are there. no mistaking what the next part of the sentence would be even if she cut herself short.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #998
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I wonder did she say it out loud that she loved him or did she say it to herself. Is Naruto even going to know.
We'll have to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
I think this is a good chance for naruto to come to sort of agreement with kyuubi because now that hes 6 tails there is good chance hinata will get destroyed in the crossfire if kyuubi gets careless like back at the bridge fight.
What bugged me about it was that Naruto went 6 tails. I thought four was a far as he could go. However...well, take a look: Chapter 291, page 9. He dodged the question. He didn't say that Naruto could go past four tails, but that he lost control after that. I can't believe none of us caught that.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #999
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Saw the spoilers. I agree with some of you and I also think Hinata just got hell beaten out of her in one move by Pain. I have higher hopes that she won't die now. Damn I haven't felt this sad towards a character in Naruto since the fight with Chouji and that Sound 5 guy.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #1000
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
That crying smilicon looks more sad than the other one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreglze View Post
Woot Hinata twin fists looked rad, how can she die after learning a rad jutsu...

After looking at the panels I am quietly confident Hinata will hopefully live...
Ad least she gets to go out as a total badass.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:06 PM   #1001
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Saw the spoilers. I agree with some of you and I also think Hinata just got hell beaten out of her in one move by Pain. I have higher hopes that she won't die now. Damn I haven't felt this sad towards a character in Naruto since the fight with Chouji and that Sound 5 guy.
Maybe she didnt get stabbed.. i hope not.. im trying to make a sig and cant cause of freaking tears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
That crying smilicon looks more sad than the other one.
Im really sad right now about this.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:08 PM   #1002
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Damn Mystik Im a Hinata fan, but is it really that serious?
Old 02-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #1003
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
I can't wait for this to be animated.

The speed at which he transformed will probably be some awesome looking explosion of power.
This has DBZ written all over it. *Goku vs. Freeza after Krillin gets killed*
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:13 PM   #1004
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
This has DBZ written all over it. *Goku vs. Freeza after Krillin gets killed*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themadness0308
- Naruto arrives and he finds his friends and Konoha/Kakashi defeated by Pein
- people split in 2 teams to search for the Nagato.
- Naruto got defeated after destroying all of Pein's subordinates
- Hinata is also there
- Naruto tells Hinata to get out of there
- Pein says "Die"
- Hinata gets killed by Pein (probably not dead though.
- Naruto goes 6 tails transformation

- Goku arrives and he finds his friends and Vegeta defeated by Freeza
- people split in 2 teams to search for the Dragonballs
- Goku got defeated, after defeating all of Freeza's subordinates.
- Krillin is also there
- Goku tells Krillin to get out of there
- Freeza says "Die"
- Krillinin gets killed by Freeza (brought back from dragon ball hax)
- Goku goes super saiyan

I mean, I like naruto and all but what the fuck.
I said the exact same thing lol.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #1005
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Damn Mystik Im a Hinata fan, but is it really that serious?
I cant help.. im really emotional on stuff like this.