Whos Blood Was on Pein's Sword? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-28-2009, 12:53 AM   #1
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road
Whos Blood Was on Pein's Sword?

I know everyone has pretty much accepted that pein stab hinata based on the panel with the blood dripping off his sword.

Bloody Sword

I question the owner of that blood. If we look at the panel a few pages back we can clearly see naruto has 7 swords stuck in him at various points on his body.

7 Swords

You may be askin yourself what the hell does naruto having 7 swords stuck in him have to do with the blood on pein's sword after hinata was taken out just bare with it cuz it will make sense soon enough.

If we look at the page of naruto's transformation you clearly see there is only 6 swords shown being pushed out of naruto. There is a chance 1 blade is hidden behind naruto's body because of the angle we are viewing from and pein just pulled out a new sword but i dont believe that because there is only so many swords one man can carry.

6 Swords

There is a very good chance pein pulled a blade out of naruto to defend himself and the dripping blood we all saw was naruto's blood not hinata's blood. Tell me what u guys think.

Last edited by prez420; 02-28-2009 at 12:57 AM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Whos Blood Was on Pein's Sword?

Hinata's blood for sure.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Sorry to burst your bubble. However, its common knowledge that pain realms Shit chakra recievers like some kind of Anal-Pez-no-Justu.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:07 AM   #4
prez420
Chuunin

roflmao Anal-Pez-No-Jutsu i bet u have been saving that one for a while.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:16 AM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
roflmao Anal-Pez-No-Jutsu i bet u have been saving that one for a while.
Lol, Its just wierd pain can have so many of those chakra recievers on him that arent meant for recieving nagatos chakra. Really doesnty make sence IMO. I mean whats next? Perhaps devas going to pull out a giant Mallet to smash the kyuubi with, lol.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:30 AM   #6
Kakashi408
Academy Student

Kakashi408 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, Its just wierd pain can have so many of those chakra recievers on him that arent meant for recieving nagatos chakra. Really doesnty make sence IMO. I mean whats next? Perhaps devas going to pull out a giant Mallet to smash the kyuubi with, lol.
Whack-a-kyuubi rofl. Anyways it has to be Hinatas blood but hopefully she'll live.

Muse Rocks
Kakashi408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:42 AM   #7
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I think it was Hinata's blood but i dont think he killed her. A Narutolike genius Hyuuga could force all their chakra somewhere or temporarily shift it off to appear dead to even Dojutsus. Maybe she sent it all where the attack was coming from. Maybe she too has studied under Tsunade after seeing Saskura and Ino getting stronger and we just dont know, and learned a self healing trick like Tsunade. anything is possible with Kishi, but i dont think she is dead, but to support your theory, u cannot take your eyes of a future genius woman who is fighting for her love who she tries to live her life like, not even for a second like http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page013.html. Never give up.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 02-28-2009 at 01:44 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:08 AM   #8
Kyusendori79
REVELLIONUTIONER

Kyusendori79 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just realized something serious: Naruto went six tails with chakra recievers in him and their not destroyed dude did Pein.....?

AeroAce the level 99 Lugia!

Kyusendori79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12 AM   #9
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I think its wishful thinking to be honest but it was hinata's blood. No reason to keep grasping at straws.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:56 AM   #10
prez420
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I think its wishful thinking to be honest but it was hinata's blood. No reason to keep grasping at straws.

I am trying to find the hole in the situation cuz i really don't want to see hinata die. Truth be told im kinda shocked u would make that statement u was pretty much in tears yesterday when u saw what happened to her i would think u would be trying just as hard me to find away out for her. Well atleast we can hope she has been training with neji and learned his trick of deflecting strikes away from vital organs using just chakra.

Btw I love ure naruto hinata sig it has really awesome shading did u do that yourself ?

Last edited by prez420; 02-28-2009 at 03:00 AM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 03:01 AM   #11
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Sometimes even my spirit drops. However i just dont know anymore.

as for my sig i just put two colored manga panels and put them together and used the eraser tool in the middle to kind of blend them.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 03:19 AM   #12
prez420
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Sometimes even my spirit drops. However i just dont know anymore.

as for my sig i just put two colored manga panels and put them together and used the eraser tool in the middle to kind of blend them.

Dont let it get you down im sure she is going to be alright because her shy personality is the perfect match to naruto's in your face personality (opposites attract) not to mention without a doubt she is the most popular female ninja in the series. Kishi has to have known how much his fan base wanted this pairing i dont think he would have her finally tell naruto I love you only to kill her off. I havent seen the sales numbers but if the hype on the net is any indecation im willing to bet the sales of this week's chapter are thru the roof and its not because of the kyuubi 6 tails. Kishi is not a stupid man he wont go againest his fan base like that. The only real question is how will she survive not if she is going to survive.

Its still a nice sig i didnt know there was color version on the net already i have been working on coloring the manga panel myself but i suck with the burn tool so the shading is slowing me down.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:07 AM   #13
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

PnJ will save her.
It saved lesser characters, so it will save her to ...
Old 02-28-2009, 04:09 AM   #14
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, Fat Tits was allowed to live, why should they kill an even more worthy character.

Hinata FTW!!!
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:56 AM   #15
redslayer218
Genin

redslayer218 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyusendori79 View Post
i just realized something serious: Naruto went six tails with chakra recievers in him and their not destroyed dude did Pein.....?
no pain didn't do it, are you serious thats just stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
I am trying to find the hole in the situation cuz i really don't want to see hinata die. Truth be told im kinda shocked u would make that statement u was pretty much in tears yesterday when u saw what happened to her i would think u would be trying just as hard me to find away out for her. Well atleast we can hope she has been training with neji and learned his trick of deflecting strikes away from vital organs using just chakra.

Btw I love ure naruto hinata sig it has really awesome shading did u do that yourself ?
its hinata's blood no doubt, pain just pulls those chakra blades out of nowhere so its hinata's
redslayer218 is offline   Reply With Quote