Is Minato son of Tsunade? Where is Naruto's Grandparents? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #16
shippuuden101
Genin

shippuuden101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is Minato son of Tsunade? Where is Naruto's Grandparents?

I always thought Naruto would find relatives in the Wirlpool Country. Tsunade being Naruto's grandma seems like a better twist to me. Although something is telling me it is unlikely.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:47 AM   #17
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Is Minato son of Tsunade? Where is Naruto's Grandparents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippuuden101 View Post
I always thought Naruto would find relatives in the Wirlpool Country. Tsunade being Naruto's grandma seems like a better twist to me. Although something is telling me it is unlikely.
Further evidence:http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/157/05/

look at Dan. Tsunade is only what 20 or so. Very young. Also what is Dan's second name and what hair colour do you imagine him to have in the "manga"

I think the hair colour yellow and second name is Namikaze. So Namikaze Dan. That sounds ok to me.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:15 AM   #18
Ninja-Deity
Academy Student

Ninja-Deity is an unknown quantity at this point

Minions,
Tsunade? Pffft! His Grandad is..................DANZO!!!!!! The Frog Killer!

N-D
Old 03-04-2009, 10:31 AM   #19
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliz View Post
You just proved that Tsunade is indeed Minato mother. 50-30 =20. Why couldn't she have a kid at that time with Dan and Jiraiya was rejected long ago.
Like I said, more likely to be below 20 and teen pregnancies don't happen in Naruto.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #20
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Naruto's grandma = chiyo basa, it would seem naruto is one of the sand siblings.

naah, the theory is quite interesting. but lame if proven true. how can tsunade who cares so much for dan and her brother won't show any shed of care for her son if it is minato? the senju vs uchiha thingy which you mentioned about sasuke vs naruto, would only imply the idealism of the forefathers among the new generation shinobis. nothing more.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:28 PM   #21
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

Interesting conspiracy theory and all and it would explain Minato's amazing talents but I don't think Tsunade would have left her son if she was so close to the other two men in her personal life!! It just doesn't seem to be part of her nature!! Besides, its the theme that Naruto has nobody left alive and was always alone!!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #22
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Interesting, but doubtful. From what I recall Tsunade stopped getting romantically involved with people after that one guy she tried to save died. But just the same, I'm more interested in Naruto's mother, who we know very little of.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #23
queenofaliens85
Genin

queenofaliens85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Umm, actually when it comes to age thing. Tsunade is 50 (51) when the series starts, when Naruto was 12. so 50-12= 38 Minato was in his late 20s early 30s when he died. 38-28=10 I'm sorry if you don't know anything of a female's biology but women can't have babies when they haven' even start menstruating. Also like have said before I don't think the creator of Naruto would have people have kids when they are still teenagers.

When it comes to the grandparents, I think Minato was an orphan (or at least that's the jist of how I see, either that or I have been reading too many fanfics lately.) On Kushina's side who knows about the family on that side.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #24
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Is Minato son of Tsunade? Where is Naruto's Grandparents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofaliens85 View Post
Umm, actually when it comes to age thing. Tsunade is 50 (51) when the series starts, when Naruto was 12. so 50-12= 38 Minato was in his late 20s early 30s when he died. 38-28=10 I'm sorry if you don't know anything of a female's biology but women can't have babies when they haven' even start menstruating. Also like have said before I don't think the creator of Naruto would have people have kids when they are still teenagers.

When it comes to the grandparents, I think Minato was an orphan (or at least that's the jist of how I see, either that or I have been reading too many fanfics lately.) On Kushina's side who knows about the family on that side.
Its more like this:

Tsunade=50 (51)
Naruto=12

So yes its 38 years old when Naruto is born. But how old is Minato, or do we actually have a age for him. By looks he is 20/21 years old since he is young. Very young when he died.

Therefore its more like,

38-20 or 38-21 which if i am not mistaken means Tsunade was: 17/18 years old. So what the big deal since if you look at her image and all with Dan then would you still disagree.
Closed Thread