Naruto 439 Predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-05-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Naruto 439 Predictions

I predict that the next chapter is going to be awesome.

oh and they rescue Hinata >.<
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 439 Predictions

Well either 1 of 2 things will happen. Either Pein's attack will succeed in taking down Kyuubi Naruto or it'll have no effect and the fight will continue. Also since Yamato was the only one who left to go back to the village, I think Anko and Sai will be still tracking Kabuto since they found where he's hiding.
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:44 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I predict that the next chapter is going to be awesome.

oh and they rescue Hinata >.<
Yes, Sakura will be useful for once!
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:52 PM   #4
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

438 was a great chapter!

I wonder why Sai, Anko and Yamato were searching for Kabuto though. I think we will see a bit of Kabuto's re-entrance into the manga. Probably Orochimaru's parts have surely taken over more than half of his body by now.

And what happened to the "key" which Jiraiya had? He told it to store itself with Naruto. I think it might play a vital role in the next few chapters.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:00 AM   #5
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Kinda makes me wonder if Kabuto will be showing up sometime soon.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #6
kurosaki2112
Genin

kurosaki2112 is an unknown quantity at this point

i predict they save Hinata. pain hits 6tailed naruto with his secret technique and it has some effect but puts pain past his limits and yamato shows up at the end of the chapter and trys to suppress the kyuubi's
Old 03-06-2009, 12:03 AM   #7
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

I predict that the returning Team Guy comes into play. Maybe Neji uses his Byakugan to see the immense chakra signal coming from Nagato, and they can descend upon him.
If Pein's jutsu gets off the ground and hits Naruto, he might sprout a few more tails and grow some muscles and fur. No reason to tease us with the skeleton if the full monty was not in store. Then the real shit will hit the fan and hopefully the Nagato/Pein combo gets taken out.
Finally, we find out the Hinata got a secret boob job some time in the past (thinking that is what Naruto likes based on his sexy jutsus) and the silicone deflected Pein's shot away from any vital organs.
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
438 was a great chapter!

I wonder why Sai, Anko and Yamato were searching for Kabuto though. I think we will see a bit of Kabuto's re-entrance into the manga. Probably Orochimaru's parts have surely taken over more than half of his body by now.

And what happened to the "key" which Jiraiya had? He told it to store itself with Naruto. I think it might play a vital role in the next few chapters.
Maybe, maybe not. And what do you mean "store itself with Naruto"? Isn't the Toad Key someplace in Myobokuzan?
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #9
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Kinda makes me wonder if Kabuto will be showing up sometime soon.
The Kabuto arc no doubt will have to involve Sasuke, since Kabuto has to avenge his teacher's death (I would think).
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:06 AM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

That would be weird having Kabuchimaru appear out of no where.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #11
kurosaki2112
Genin

kurosaki2112 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope Kabuto comes back into play soon and his almost completely taken over my Orochimaru this way there is another strong villain
Old 03-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #12
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like Sakura wants to reach Naruto somehow...
Old 03-06-2009, 12:16 AM   #13
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Sakura may as well give up.. there isnt anything she can do.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #14
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sakura may as well give up.. there isnt anything she can do.
I agree...she should focus on Hinata right now...otherwise she will just get hurt like last time.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Im interested to see why pain had to lure Narkyuubi out into the forest for his jutsu.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote