delete account - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #16
Miburo

Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmatick View Post
right, can you read, if you can you will notice you may have to wait a bit
And I said that I'd be more than happy to ban your account. Meaning that should you decide you want your account banned, I'd be more than happy to do that for you.

So before you get all condescending, why don't you try making sure you're not going to be posting something moronic while doing so. Because it's pretty retarded to try and imply someone has a reading comprehension problem when you obviously didn't comprehend what he wrote to begin with.

Also, why would you even want your account banned/deleted anyway? I'm sure there is some sort of pansy reasoning behind that, eh? Grow a pair.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #17
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

So wait... I am sure I missed something.

Starmatick got made fun of, now he wants to run away?

If that isn't the case, please... enlighten me.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #18
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

o man your grammer is even
worse then your come backs

its a mods job to reply to threads in the question/suggestion
section so when mibz(a mod) replies then
you should be thankfull
and like i said before he knew fully aware that
you didnt wanna be banned yet
and see my last post why he said it

also if the matter WAS resolved then this thread
would have been closed
but it wasnt so
next time wipe the
sticky white stuff off your eyes
and get a clue

also i dont need
insults to show how
infearior you really are

lastly
CRY MOAR
Old 03-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #19
starmatick
Missing-Nin

starmatick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

So before you get all condescending, why don't you try making sure you're not going to be posting something moronic while doing so. Because it's pretty retarded to try and imply someone has a reading comprehension problem when you obviously didn't comprehend what he wrote to begin with.

you obviously could not comprehend wot was wrote as i had already established that i was going to stay until further notice, until i POSTED BACK, you're the idiot asking unnecessary questions that had already been answered you could not read the situation or words properly.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #20
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
not quite you scrotum sniffer, i can read i jus was not happy with the way he said he would ban the shit out of me as if i had not requested this bal you fag face and if either or you could read you would have noticed i had already established with tsuna if i were to post back asking to be banned then plz do jus that, that is the reason for me saying if you could read you would notice you may have to wait a bit, WAIT FOR ME TO POST BACK, really either of you had no reason to write anything now did you. learn to recognise when an issue has already been resolved, then again you would be too busy being anally penetrated, by the next person to pay you for arse sex with a snickers bar.

F.Y.I. Your '.' button and ',' are less than a centimeter apart. Please use a little more effort in stretching one of your enormous sausage fingers over to it whenever you end a sentence tubs. Then maybe, people wouldn't hurt your e-feelings so much, and you wouldn't be asking for a ban.

I assume you are fat, since you obviously don't have the self control to just NOT SIGN IN or visit this site so you ask to be banned. So there is really no telling what happens when you get in line at a buffet.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #21
starmatick
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
So wait... I am sure I missed something.

Starmatick got made fun of, now he wants to run away?

If that isn't the case, please... enlighten me.
no, not at all jus read it from the start, these anal raiders are jus sticking up for each other for no reason, lol it's quite cute showing their love for eah other awwww
Old 03-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #22
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
F.Y.I. Your '.' button and ',' are less than a centimeter apart. Please use a little more effort in stretching one of your enormous sausage fingers over to it whenever you end a sentence tubs. Then maybe, people wouldn't hurt your e-feelings so much, and you wouldn't be asking for a ban.

I assume you are fat, since you obviously don't have the self control to just NOT SIGN IN or visit this site so you ask to be banned. So there is really no telling what happens when you get in line at a buffet.
what was your old account
since your obvs not really new here

edit: big sp00n
you can go ahead and just ban him now =)
Old 03-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #23
The Madness
Passion Rules

I was actually wondering why you requested a ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
what was your old account
since your obvs not really new here
Why do you say that?

Last edited by The Madness; 03-09-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:27 PM   #24
starmatick
Missing-Nin

Quote:

wrong, i'm guessing you're a lonely fuck who lives a sad digital life, by the way you're getting involved in sumptin that does not concern you, you waste of sperm
The Following User Says Thank You to starmatick For This Useful Post:
earthquake9793 (11-14-2010)
Old 03-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #25
Miburo

Quote:
you obviously could not comprehend wot was wrote as i had already established that i was going to stay until further notice, until i POSTED BACK, you're the idiot asking unnecessary questions that had already been answered you could not read the situation or words properly.
You said "I'll post if I want to be banned." Kat said "If I'm not on then someone else will have to ban." So I responded by saying that I would be more than happy to ban you. It's really not a hard situation to grasp. I'm not sure what you're not understanding.

Fact is, you admitted that you just didn't the tone of my post. So you decided to act like a toddler and have a hissy fit about it. You're not fooling anyone who isn't a dumbass in the first place. You're covering the forum in your sniveling crybaby tears. Plug your vag with a couple of tampons and man the fuck up.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #26
starmatick
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
o man your grammer is even
worse then your come backs
wot this is english class now
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #27
balmung5000
cpas

Quote:
I was actually wondering why you requested a ban.

Why do you say that?
you have made posts
that make me think you are someones
dup account
if you want you can PM me
with teh org username
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #28
Miburo

Also, why do you keep avoiding the question, Starmatick? Why did you want your account banned/deleted in the first place?

Old 03-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #29
starmatick
Missing-Nin

Quote:
You said "I'll post if I want to be banned." Kat said "If I'm not on then someone else will have to ban." So I responded by saying that I would be more than happy to ban you. It's really not a hard situation to grasp. I'm not sure what you're not understanding.

yeah if you read it then you know that i already said i'd post if i wanted the ban, there was then no need for you to ask if i wanted a ban, it was written right there and man whose crying looooooooool, i'm laughing at you lot trying to get your irrelevant point across.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #30
starmatick
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Also, why do you keep avoiding the question, Starmatick? Why did you want your account banned/deleted in the first place?
hacking i'm not avoiding the question jus had other things to do, like reply to you lot
Closed Thread