delete account - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #31
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmatick View Post
wrong, i'm guessing you're a lonely fuck who lives a sad digital life, by the way you're getting involved in sumptin that does not concern you, you waste of sperm

You got me.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #32
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Starmatick, you seem like a bitch and you are certainly priming you arse in this thread.

Other than your off the wall urbandictionary insults there doesn't seem to be anything to comprehend other than BAAAW.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #33
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Also, why do you keep avoiding the question, Starmatick? Why did you want your account banned/deleted in the first place?

Quote:
hacking i'm not avoiding the question jus had other things to do, like reply to you lot
WTF!

You are such a little weeny.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #34
starmatick
Missing-Nin

starmatick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Starmatick, you seem like a bitch and you are certainly priming you arse in this thread.

Other than your off the wall urbandictionary insults there doesn't seem to be anything to comprehend other than BAAAW.
you honestly have nothing better to do do you lol, i'm sorry i forgot the part where this concerned you faggot
Old 03-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #35
Miburo

Quote:
yeah if you read it then you know that i already said i'd post if i wanted the ban, there was then no need for you to ask if i wanted a ban, it was written right there and man whose crying looooooooool, i'm laughing at you lot trying to get your irrelevant point across.
Quote where I asked you if you wanted a ban. Go ahead, quote where I asked that specific question and you win. Oh fuck, wait, I never asked you that. Who can't read again? Who doesn't understand what's going on? Just dry the pansy boy tears out of your eyes and give it up already.

Also, why did you want your account banned/deleted in the first place? What's wrong, too embarrassed to answer?

Old 03-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #36
Miburo

Hacking? How does that even make sense?

"Delete my account becuz of hackin lololol"

Old 03-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #37
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

big sp00n
go ahead and ban him
for his comments twoards me
Old 03-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #38
ThatGuy
Academy Student

ThatGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

from what i can see here it just seems like starmatick wants to delete his account in peace. All of a sudden im seeing anal penetration and whatnot just answer the question stated.

Tzu men
'Starmatick, you seem like a bitch and you are certainly priming you arse in this thread.

Other than your off the wall urbandictionary insults there doesn't seem to be anything to comprehend other than BAAAW.'

Cmon now theres no need for the unnecessary hostility here
Old 03-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #39
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
you honestly have nothing better to do do you lol, i'm sorry i forgot the part where this concerned you faggot
Don't insult him, he has every right to say whatever he wants to you, you big cock wrangler.

What everyone wants to know is why exactly you want your account banned. The ONLY logical reason I can come up with is that you don't want to be here anymore. Which shows a major lack of self control.

Which probably means, in addition to your fierce homosexuality, you must suck like 10-30 dicks a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
from what i can see here it just seems like starmatick wants to delete his account in peace. All of a sudden im seeing anal penetration and whatnot just answer the question stated.

Tzu men
'Starmatick, you seem like a bitch and you are certainly priming you arse in this thread.

Other than your off the wall urbandictionary insults there doesn't seem to be anything to comprehend other than BAAAW.'

Why is this your first post?

You aren't making a good first impression.

Last edited by The Madness; 03-09-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #40
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
if your gonna come in here
adn say unnecessary hostility
is not needed and stick up
for starmakerwhateevr teh hell him
ghey username is
your a moron too
he is the one who blantly posted
hostility and was even questioned
if he wanted to take back his post
or continue with the repercussions
so please add another one to the list
of people who need to go back to 2nd grade
and learn read comprehension
Old 03-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #41
starmatick
Missing-Nin

starmatick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Hacking? How does that even make sense?

"Delete my account becuz of hackin lololol"
friend of mine got the password was jus going to create a new account and not have him writing things where people would think it's me, does make sense
Old 03-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #42
balmung5000
cpas

Quote:
friend of mine got the password was jus going to create a new account and not have him writing things where people would think it's me, does make sense
simple solution
change your password

/faceplam

n00bz these days
Old 03-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #43
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:

Well, if you said that on the first page this could have been avoided.

Yet, you insisted on pissing everyone off with your ass faggotry.

Also, why don't you just ... change the password?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #44
Miburo

Quote:
Not in the least. Change your password. Duh.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #45
ThatGuy
Academy Student

ThatGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
if your gonna come in here
adn say unnecessary hostility
is not needed and stick up
for starmakerwhateevr teh hell him
ghey username is
your a moron too
he is the one who blantly posted
hostility and was even questioned
if he wanted to take back his post
or continue with the repercussions
so please add another one to the list
of people who need to go back to 2nd grade
and learn read comprehension
look, i dont know what your problem is maybe ur partner told u to stop tossing his salad or something but dont start firing that ssort of attitude towards me. i was just stating my opinion just like everyone else is in this thread. Before you start trying to lecture me on going back to the 2nd grade and reading up on comprehension, check your spelling you sorry excuse for a walking wankstain. Or at least use spellcheck before posting.