delete account - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #46
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
look, i dont know what your problem is maybe ur partner told u to stop tossing his salad or something but dont start firing that ssort of attitude towards me. i was just stating my opinion just like everyone else is in this thread. Before you start trying to lecture me on going back to the 2nd grade and reading up on comprehension, check your spelling you sorry excuse for a walking wankstain. Or at least use spellcheck before posting.
why should i have
to use spell check you
obviously knew what i was typuing

you wont last long here =)

Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #47
starmatick
Missing-Nin

starmatick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Don't insult him, he has every right to say whatever he wants to you, you big cock wrangler.

What everyone wants to know is why exactly you want your account banned. The ONLY logical reason I can come up with is that you don't want to be here anymore. Which shows a major lack of self control.

Which probably means, in addition to your fierce homosexuality, you must suck like 10-30 dicks a day.

LOOOOOOOOL, you're being very descriptive here, as though you partake in these emensely raging homosexual comments yourself, you should really calm down on your dick intake also. Everyone has the right to say wotever they want, as do i, therefore fuck off plz, i'm trying to be polite see
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #48
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmatick View Post
LOOOOOOOOL, you're being very descriptive here, as though you partake in these emensely raging homosexual comments yourself, you should really calm down on your dick intake also. Everyone has the right to say wotever they want, as do i, therefore fuck off plz, i'm trying to be polite see
The polite thing to do would be to start typing coherent sentences, and maybe ending some with periods. That way I don't have to have a fucking stroke every time I try and read one of your barely legible shit stains that you call posts.

Quote:
look, i dont know what your problem is maybe ur partner told u to stop tossing his salad or something but dont start firing that ssort of attitude towards me. i was just stating my opinion just like everyone else is in this thread. Before you start trying to lecture me on going back to the 2nd grade and reading up on comprehension, check your spelling you sorry excuse for a walking wankstain. Or at least use spellcheck before posting.

You really aren't off to a good start on these forums.

Last edited by The Madness; 03-09-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #49
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy
Don't EVEN start fucking someone for their writing skills when you don't even understand the basic concepts of English grammar.

Starlkmalkhd whatever the fuck your name is, you're officially banned. You've done enough shit in this thread alone to warrant that even without asking for it, and people in this thread are generally making asses of themselves anyway and yadayadayada, ban. Byebye.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #50
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmatick View Post
if everyone has the right
to say whatever they want
why were you getting mad at
otehr people for commenting
in the thread

hypocrite is a hypocrite
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #51
Miburo

"Hai gaiz, wut iz ^ w/ all teh hostility?"

"btw UR GAY gb2SECONDGRADE WALKIN WANKSTAIN LOLOLOLOL"

Wow. Good job at making yourself seem not so bright there, mate.

Last edited by Miburo; 03-09-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: fffuuuuu

Old 03-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #52
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

So... win?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #53
Miburo

Uhhh....sure.

VICTORY ONCE AGAIN GOES TO THE RIGHTEOUS AND MANLY! FUCK YEAH!

Old 03-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #54
ThatGuy
Academy Student

ThatGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
The polite thing to do would be to start typing coherent sentences, and maybe ending some with periods. That way I don't have to have a fucking stroke every time I try and read one of your barely legible shit stains that you call posts.

You really aren't off to a good start on these forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Don't EVEN start fucking someone for their writing skills when you don't even understand the basic concepts of English grammar.

Starlkmalkhd whatever the fuck your name is, you're officially banned. You've done enough shit in this thread alone to warrant that even without asking for it, and people in this thread are generally making asses of themselves anyway and yadayadayada, ban. Byebye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
if everyone has the right
to say whatever they want
why were you getting mad at
otehr people for commenting
in the thread

hypocrite is a hypocrite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
"Hai gaiz, wut iz ^ w/ all teh hostility?"

"btw UR GAY gb2SECONDGRADE WALKIN WANKSTAIN LOLOLOLOL"

Wow. Good job at making yourself seem not so bright there, mate.
it doesn't matter what any of you fuckers think anyway. You're all beneath me and so is this sorry excuse for a forum website. Im outta here, yes thats right to the outside world which clearly none of you shits-for-brains have seen in the last 3 months. Fresh air is good for you, not the smell of your cock-laden breaths.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #55
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
it doesn't matter what any of you fuckers think anyway. You're all beneath me and so is this sorry excuse for a forum website. Im outta here, yes thats right to the outside world which clearly none of you shits-for-brains have seen in the last 3 months. Fresh air is good for you, not the smell of your cock-laden breaths.
See we are so important in your life, you couldn't just leave you had to tell us where you were going.

Pathetic.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #56
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Beneath you? Lmao piss off, dude. Get your head out of your ass and stop acting like a pansy just because someone called you on your bullshit. You post about your leaving this forum like anyone actually gives a damn.

Get the fuck outta here.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #57
Miburo

Nothing says "I'm a pussy" like quitting forums because you got your shit ruined, hard.

Later, peasant.

Also, good call, men. He certainly didn't last long at all. IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR US TO BE WRONG? =D

Old 03-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #58
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

In b4 close?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #59
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Talk about a revolving door of failure.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #60
The Madness
Passion Rules

I kind of wish that lasted longer, there is still like 45 minutes till 24 starts.
Closed Thread