delete account - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #46
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
look, i dont know what your problem is maybe ur partner told u to stop tossing his salad or something but dont start firing that ssort of attitude towards me. i was just stating my opinion just like everyone else is in this thread. Before you start trying to lecture me on going back to the 2nd grade and reading up on comprehension, check your spelling you sorry excuse for a walking wankstain. Or at least use spellcheck before posting.
why should i have
to use spell check you
obviously knew what i was typuing

you wont last long here =)
balmung5000 is offline  


Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #47
starmatick
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
starmatick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Don't insult him, he has every right to say whatever he wants to you, you big cock wrangler.

What everyone wants to know is why exactly you want your account banned. The ONLY logical reason I can come up with is that you don't want to be here anymore. Which shows a major lack of self control.

Which probably means, in addition to your fierce homosexuality, you must suck like 10-30 dicks a day.

.
LOOOOOOOOL, you're being very descriptive here, as though you partake in these emensely raging homosexual comments yourself, you should really calm down on your dick intake also. Everyone has the right to say wotever they want, as do i, therefore fuck off plz, i'm trying to be polite see
starmatick is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #48
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmatick View Post
LOOOOOOOOL, you're being very descriptive here, as though you partake in these emensely raging homosexual comments yourself, you should really calm down on your dick intake also. Everyone has the right to say wotever they want, as do i, therefore fuck off plz, i'm trying to be polite see
The polite thing to do would be to start typing coherent sentences, and maybe ending some with periods. That way I don't have to have a fucking stroke every time I try and read one of your barely legible shit stains that you call posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
look, i dont know what your problem is maybe ur partner told u to stop tossing his salad or something but dont start firing that ssort of attitude towards me. i was just stating my opinion just like everyone else is in this thread. Before you start trying to lecture me on going back to the 2nd grade and reading up on comprehension, check your spelling you sorry excuse for a walking wankstain. Or at least use spellcheck before posting.

You really aren't off to a good start on these forums.

Last edited by The Madness; 03-09-2009 at 08:00 PM.
The Madness is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #49
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy
look, i dont know what your problem is maybe ur partner told u to stop tossing his salad or something but dont start firing that ssort of attitude towards me. i was just stating my opinion just like everyone else is in this thread. Before you start trying to lecture me on going back to the 2nd grade and reading up on comprehension, check your spelling you sorry excuse for a walking wankstain. Or at least use spellcheck before posting.
Don't EVEN start fucking someone for their writing skills when you don't even understand the basic concepts of English grammar.

Starlkmalkhd whatever the fuck your name is, you're officially banned. You've done enough shit in this thread alone to warrant that even without asking for it, and people in this thread are generally making asses of themselves anyway and yadayadayada, ban. Byebye.
Tsuna is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #50
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmatick View Post
LOOOOOOOOL, you're being very descriptive here, as though you partake in these emensely raging homosexual comments yourself, you should really calm down on your dick intake also. Everyone has the right to say wotever they want, as do i, therefore fuck off plz, i'm trying to be polite see
if everyone has the right
to say whatever they want
why were you getting mad at
otehr people for commenting
in the thread

hypocrite is a hypocrite
balmung5000 is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #51
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: delete account

"Hai gaiz, wut iz ^ w/ all teh hostility?"

"btw UR GAY gb2SECONDGRADE WALKIN WANKSTAIN LOLOLOLOL"

Wow. Good job at making yourself seem not so bright there, mate.

Last edited by Miburo; 03-09-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: fffuuuuu
 
Old 03-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #52
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: delete account

So... win?
The Madness is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #53
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: delete account

Uhhh....sure.

VICTORY ONCE AGAIN GOES TO THE RIGHTEOUS AND MANLY! FUCK YEAH!
 
Old 03-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #54
ThatGuy
Academy Student
 
ThatGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ThatGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
The polite thing to do would be to start typing coherent sentences, and maybe ending some with periods. That way I don't have to have a fucking stroke every time I try and read one of your barely legible shit stains that you call posts.




You really aren't off to a good start on these forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Don't EVEN start fucking someone for their writing skills when you don't even understand the basic concepts of English grammar.

Starlkmalkhd whatever the fuck your name is, you're officially banned. You've done enough shit in this thread alone to warrant that even without asking for it, and people in this thread are generally making asses of themselves anyway and yadayadayada, ban. Byebye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
if everyone has the right
to say whatever they want
why were you getting mad at
otehr people for commenting
in the thread

hypocrite is a hypocrite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
"Hai gaiz, wut iz ^ w/ all teh hostility?"

"btw UR GAY gb2SECONDGRADE WALKIN WANKSTAIN LOLOLOLOL"

Wow. Good job at making yourself seem not so bright there, mate.
it doesn't matter what any of you fuckers think anyway. You're all beneath me and so is this sorry excuse for a forum website. Im outta here, yes thats right to the outside world which clearly none of you shits-for-brains have seen in the last 3 months. Fresh air is good for you, not the smell of your cock-laden breaths.
__________________
You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.
ThatGuy is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #55
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
it doesn't matter what any of you fuckers think anyway. You're all beneath me and so is this sorry excuse for a forum website. Im outta here, yes thats right to the outside world which clearly none of you shits-for-brains have seen in the last 3 months. Fresh air is good for you, not the smell of your cock-laden breaths.
See we are so important in your life, you couldn't just leave you had to tell us where you were going.

Pathetic.
The Madness is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #56
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪
 
Tsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 22
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 193
Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
it doesn't matter what any of you fuckers think anyway. You're all beneath me and so is this sorry excuse for a forum website. Im outta here, yes thats right to the outside world which clearly none of you shits-for-brains have seen in the last 3 months. Fresh air is good for you, not the smell of your cock-laden breaths.
Beneath you? Lmao piss off, dude. Get your head out of your ass and stop acting like a pansy just because someone called you on your bullshit. You post about your leaving this forum like anyone actually gives a damn.

Get the fuck outta here.
Tsuna is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #57
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: delete account

Nothing says "I'm a pussy" like quitting forums because you got your shit ruined, hard.

Later, peasant.

Also, good call, men. He certainly didn't last long at all. IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR US TO BE WRONG? =D
 
Old 03-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #58
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: delete account

In b4 close?
Jaxon is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #59
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis
 
Tzu Men's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 713
Thanks: 4,008
Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough
Re: delete account

Talk about a revolving door of failure.
Tzu Men is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #60
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: delete account

I kind of wish that lasted longer, there is still like 45 minutes till 24 starts.
The Madness is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.