Naruto Q&A - Page 49 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 03-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #721
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Q&A

Hey, who the hell are the other two?

Old 03-15-2009, 01:28 AM   #722
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

we dont konw them. only pics ...
Old 03-16-2009, 03:02 AM   #723
FluidJounin
Academy Student

FluidJounin is an unknown quantity at this point

What episode is Naruto on in Japan? Would there be a purpose as to why Orochimaru chose to be bad? (Was it because his family was killed or he just wanted to be stronger etc.?) Would it be possible for Naruto to gain complete control when he starts going into kyuubi form (anything past 3 tails)? Also, it was said when Naruto was doing his elemental training that Jounin generally can use 2 or more elements. What about Neji? What elemental affinities does he have? I've only gotten to see one so far. And will Naruto ever get to "officially" be a chuunin or jounin?
FluidJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #724
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidJounin View Post
What episode is Naruto on in Japan?
Naruto Shippuuden will air episode 98 next Thursday.

Quote:
Would there be a purpose as to why Orochimaru chose to be bad?
Orochimaru is the villain-- I would supposed he wanted to be powerful and was just hungry for power and immortality and would do anything to gain those things. Even killing some people, to attain that power.[/quote]

Quote:
Would it be possible for Naruto to gain complete control when he starts going into kyuubi form (anything past 3 tails)?
As of this point, Naruto can only control himself with 3 tails. It's possible that with discipline he COULD control his power beyond the 3 tails, but it's not something we can say for certain and I would doubt that Naruto would rely on the Kyuubi's strength to fight his battles. He seems to be leaned towards his own power and ability.

Quote:
Also, it was said when Naruto was doing his elemental training that Jounin generally can use 2 or more elements. What about Neji? What elemental affinities does he have? I've only gotten to see one so far. And will Naruto ever get to "officially" be a chuunin or jounin?
We don't know Neji's elements. I haven't even seen a Hyuuga using any elemental jutsu.
As for Naruto, it's hard to say at this point-- but he could very well become Hokage without even attaining Chuunin or Jounin levels; but we don't know how the story will play out.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:14 AM   #725
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Hey, who the hell are the other two?
The other students of Jiraiya that somehow never appear... maybe in the future?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:40 AM   #726
Zenin
Academy Student

Zenin is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i have been searching for this particular piece of music for 1 year now and cannot find it. i have downloaded all osts movie osts as well, and im quite sure the track isnt in there.

this song/background music usually plays when rock lee fights, and doesn't last very long.

the longest it has played for is on this battle:

Rock Lee vs Kimimaro - just after rock lee gets up off the ground, after drinking and becoming drunk, it starts when rock lee begins attacking Kimimaro in drunken fist.

and the music played for a short while on the latest episode 104 Breaking the Crystal Style, in shippuden.

please help me find this mystery background music.
Zenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:04 AM   #727
HoKaGaYdOrIaN
Academy Student

HoKaGaYdOrIaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Pls help me in this problem..i'm been looking for a song in Naruto shippuden 53 at 19:07...pls help me....its been 2 month since i heard it...
HoKaGaYdOrIaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #728
Shane Shooter
Academy Student

Shane Shooter is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I know this is a stupd question but I was interested in buy the volume 13 box set of naruto but there are 2 different ones ... one $57 and one is $40 but they seem like they're the exact samething ...what's the difference between the two ?

and 2nd question what happend to Naruto on Cartoon Network is it coming back to tv anytime soon, in the U.S. ? what channel ?
Shane Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:05 AM   #729
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenin View Post
ok i have been searching for this particular piece of music for 1 year now and cannot find it. i have downloaded all osts movie osts as well, and im quite sure the track isnt in there.

this song/background music usually plays when rock lee fights, and doesn't last very long.

the longest it has played for is on this battle:

Rock Lee vs Kimimaro - just after rock lee gets up off the ground, after drinking and becoming drunk, it starts when rock lee begins attacking Kimimaro in drunken fist.

and the music played for a short while on the latest episode 104 Breaking the Crystal Style, in shippuden.

please help me find this mystery background music.
This one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAk8T...FF86A&index=22

Quote:
Pls help me in this problem..i'm been looking for a song in Naruto shippuden 53 at 19:07...pls help me....its been 2 month since i heard it...
This one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgbYX...C28209&index=7
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:36 AM   #730
Zenin
Academy Student

Quote:
nope it isnt that one, like i said it isnt in any ost's, i dont think ill find it. its in the exact bits i descibed.

Thanks for searching thou much appreciated.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #731
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenin View Post
nope it isnt that one, like i said it isnt in any ost's, i dont think ill find it. its in the exact bits i descibed.

Thanks for searching thou much appreciated.
Is it the music where there's a lot of sticks beating together and it kind of sounds like a hand saw being bent up and down?
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:58 AM   #732
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quick question, is Kishimoto involved in the direction the anime takes(aside from the obvious direct manga adaptation)? More specifically, does he have influence on filler arcs?
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:54 AM   #733
Tankynator
Genin

Tankynator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Quick question, is Kishimoto involved in the direction the anime takes(aside from the obvious direct manga adaptation)? More specifically, does he have influence on filler arcs?
AFAIK he isn't involved with the Fillers, since he said he didn't like a certain mistake the animators made when they adapted the Sarutobi/Orochimaru fight.

And if he wasn't able to prevent it, he won't be ableto do anything about fillers.
Tankynator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #734
HoKaGaYdOrIaN
Academy Student

HoKaGaYdOrIaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Not this one...the song that play when chiyoba sama die and naruto go to her grave with all sand shinobi...its hard to find..but thanks bro..
HoKaGaYdOrIaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #735
Zenin
Academy Student

Quote:
Is it the music where there's a lot of sticks beating together and it kind of sounds like a hand saw being bent up and down?
its hard to describe i found it anyways, its the lame english dubed one but its the same bg music as the jap version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FTrBfvz4-o

skip to 3.00 on this vid. its very cool music when the quality is good.
i hope someone know what the bg music is, i can pay a small reward too.

Last edited by Zenin; 04-19-2009 at 05:28 PM.