Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #46
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wolf god View Post
maybe its a good thing konoha wise if the deva arc is finished. This way when and if nagato is defeaed or talkd out of it, konoha will try and get bak on its feet again. this will be some time period before they even think about bringing the fight to madara unless the shit does hit the fans and madara turns up to cause more havoc with team hawk/eagle/swallow.finch/sparrow turning up....
Let me get my handy dandy bird watching book out. lets see page 30 how to trap a bird...... haha

Old 03-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #47
athary
Genin

athary is an unknown quantity at this point

verry nice chapter440 , as i predicted naruto will become normal and enter sage mode
but i think naruto is gonna beat ther hell out of pain untill the finill blow and leave him a live and have a talk with him. and tell him about madara. i think madara is gonna be the one killing pain
Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #48
silentdragon2k8
The Second Toad Sage

silentdragon2k8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

ea chaper 440 was great...i loved when naruto gets pissed off but i think that durin the next chapter hopefully they will put an end to this pain bull crap cause there are other things to move on with. and about konoha well they will just have to rebuild again simple put. during that time i belive naruto will be training even harder with some added incentive coming from his father

Old 03-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #49
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I think naruto will do fine. Meeting Minato was what he needed. He needed something for himself. He tries to do so much for others. Wanting to protect everyone. Wanting to save everyone so yeah Naruto needed this. He still has more to come cause he is yet to know about Kushina.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #50
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I think naruto will do fine. Meeting Minato was what he needed. He needed something for himself. He tries to do so much for others. Wanting to protect everyone. Wanting to save everyone so yeah Naruto needed this. He still has more to come cause he is yet to know about Kushina.
nowthe question is will he fall down and cry like a baby saying mommy mommy or will he slap his mother for letting minato seal the kuubi in him haha

I have a weird thought process haha
Old 03-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #51
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
maybe its a good thing konoha wise if the deva arc is finished. This way when and if nagato is defeaed or talkd out of it, konoha will try and get bak on its feet again. this will be some time period before they even think about bringing the fight to madara unless the shit does hit the fans and madara turns up to cause more havoc with team hawk/eagle/swallow.finch/sparrow turning up....
Yeah, that's all we need is for madara n co. to drag their asses up into the situation(not even counting danzou n for some reason yamato n sai were off chaising after kabuichimaru...)

On a side note.... ( shakes his head at squrrel)...dude, you really need to do a comedy hour on comedycentral or something...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club

Last edited by nagato27; 03-19-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:00 PM   #52
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSquirrel View Post
nowthe question is will he fall down and cry like a baby saying mommy mommy or will he slap his mother for letting minato seal the kuubi in him haha

I have a weird thought process haha
He may not even meet her like he did minato unless she is alive but naruto hit a woman.. not hardly unless maybe he is trying to stop her from killing him then thats different.

However i think he will only hear about kushina cause if she is alive then where is she. I mean thats why i think she might be dead. I would like for her to be alive cause from what i seen she looked like a really sweet person. Its like they all three have the same spirit and the same smile. Its like they all three are confident.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #53
Lapidouce
Academy Student

Lapidouce is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict that there will be a time during which they will be watching at each other. And then deva pain will start a classical attack to finish Naruto. But this time Naruto will avoid it and find what is the fail in pein defense.
Then Naruto will have the choice to kill the deva pain or not. They'll have a little talk and then Naruto will give his answer, killing at the same time Yahiko. The whole action will be fast.

The scene will switch to the research teams that will find something or even Nagato. Nagato and Konan will try to flee, Konan fighting whereas Nagato goes forward. At the end of the chapter someone will intercept, maybe madara.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #54
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27 View Post
Yeah, that's all we need is for madara n co. to drag their asses up into the situation(not even counting danzou n for some reason yamato n sai were off chaising after kabuichimaru...)

On a side note.... ( shakes his head at squrrel)...dude, you really need to do a comedy hour on comedycentral or something...
haha I didnt think I was that funny but Ill keep um rolling to the best of my abilities haha

I will never stop bringing pointless laughs to this board.
For that is my nin-dou my ninja way haha
Old 03-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #55
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

Quote:
He may not even meet her like he did minato unless she is alive but naruto hit a woman.. not hardly unless maybe he is trying to stop her from killing him then thats different.

However i think he will only hear about kushina cause if she is alive then where is she. I mean thats why i think she might be dead. I would like for her to be alive cause from what i seen she looked like a really sweet person. Its like they all three have the same spirit and the same smile. Its like they all three are confident.
Somehow I knew you wouldnt like that haha Like I was a freaking jedi or something
Old 03-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #56
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah its going to be a while before konoha gets on their feet.. bad thing now though is they left wide open for other attacks.
Meh. They've been saying this since the start of the serie, yet no village ever invaded another, even in weaker moments(Oro's attack aside). I think Naruto will be up for major character development now that he knows his origins, and that someone loved him and lived/died. I think the way he will break the chain of hatred is by... forgiving. Actually it's the only way you can break a chain of hatred no matter what way you think of it.

Naruto will effectively be wearing bigger shoes in the next month to come. He knows he's the Fourth's son, and will act as he should, helping and protecting his village. Hopefully Hinata hangs in there. Then it will be time to unwrap the plot coming revolving around Sasuke/Team "Insert animal here", the Kage summit, the recent mission on Kabuto/Orochimaru, Madara, and it just keeps going on.

Also, I'm surprised Minato didn't mention anything to Naruto about "that" jutsu. Who else could possibly know? And I doubt we'll be seeing him again.

P.S: I'll laugh if Naruto tosses that huge ball of rock over to Tendou. That'd be funny as heck. PLAY BALL!
Old 03-19-2009, 02:16 PM   #57
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

I wonder what the village will look like when they rebuild it?
Old 03-19-2009, 02:17 PM   #58
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSquirrel View Post
I wonder what the village will look like when they rebuild it?
two words: Gotham city
Old 03-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #59
Scatmann
Genin

Scatmann is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea it is going to be nice to see how the new city will look like
Old 03-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #60
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

Quote:
two words: Gotham city
Ok batman beyond, or the new batman haha