Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #61
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Prediction and spoiler discussion

I actually predict that Naruto isnt going to try and kill Pain but is going to try and make him change his mind and reason with him since he knows he is being used by Madara. Naruto is so damn awesome lol... >.<
I agree... either way, Pain is goin' to die though. It would be awesome that as Pain is about to die just from lack of energy he would entrust Naruto to avenge him / to find "his" peace...Konan would be a problem though... Either would she convert as well (and it would be nice to see her as an allied) or it would be stupid to contradict the Will of her beloved Pain.
I guess this whole convertion of Pain thing could be as a "training" to when we cames face to face with Sasuke and have to convert him as well. Either he gets sucessfull with Pain and learns something, or he would "lose" in it's attempt to convert him and try to come up with a way to not make the same mistake with Sasuke.
As for Madara, he represents the old system, he clearly can not be converted, his death will mean the end of wars.

EDIT/P.S: About Madara or Hawk appearing I really really really doubt it... Konoha is in no condition (or even Naruto himself), for another prolonged fight! Danzou is "coming out" though lol

Last edited by Thror; 03-19-2009 at 02:31 PM.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #62
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

^ seriously nuts lol hmm maybe the dark knight as their hospital got blown up to lol
Old 03-19-2009, 02:35 PM   #63
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Konan is going to kill Nagato for being weak & steal his eyes.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-19-2009, 02:36 PM   #64
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Pain said that Konan's reason for fighting was, "love," I still want to know if it was for Nagato or Yahiko.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:38 PM   #65
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Pain said that Konan's reason for fighting was, "love," I still want to know if it was for Nagato or Yahiko.
Konan fought for the love of a six pain gang bang...

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #66
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Well i think you know my answer to that one lol...

I think its love and pure loyalty. I still want to see her kick ass. However it wont happen cause we all know kishi hates women.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #67
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I think its love and pure loyalty. I still want to see her kick ass. However it wont happen cause we all know kishi hates women.
That sexist pig haha
Old 03-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #68
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

I will post my 441 prediction here also as this is the 441 prediction post

Naruto shipuuden 441 prediction -Enjoy- :

- The answer -

"Naruto stares down upon God Realm, Pain stares back."

Pain: - Impossible, how did you return to normal again?
"Naruto looks serious"
Pain: - Never mind, it is over Naruto. You cannot escape Chibuka tensei.
"Zoom in on Nagatos face"
Nagato thinks: - He shouldn't be able to stand up like that either, what immense power, he seem somewhat different...

"Naruto sits down on the moon and concentrates"

Pain: - What is he doing?

"Naruto opens his eyes and turns his gaze away from Pain and directly in the direction of Nagato"
"Nagato's face, his eyes wide open"

Nagato: - He noticed me...

"Naruto stands up again and facing Nagato he starts to talk"

Naruto: - A lot of things have happened. I don't have all the answers but I know that your answer is wrong Nagato. You are being fooled by another Your motives are driven by the very same thing your trying to stop, hatred.

"Nagatos eyes narrow as suspicion arise"

Nagato: - What is it you think you know? You still don't have any answers..

Naruto: - A masked man in Akatsuki, have another agenda than the one you have.

"Naruto points towards Nagato, Nagatos eyes get even more serious but wide"

Nagato: - What are you talking about, how do you know Madara?
Naruto: - Madara.....someone close to me told me about it.
Nagato : - Enough! It doesn't matter..all that matters is peace.
Naruto : - Your way is not peace, i've already told you, I will defeat you and protect everyone!

"Naruto kneels down and closes his eyes"

Nagato: - wha.....

"Naruto gathers natural energies at his feet., He opens his eyes and jumps/shoots down towards the ground"

Nagato in shock: - Impossible!!
God realm: - Shinra tensei!

"Naruto is stricken back and drawn in by the moon again crashing on its surface"
"Naruto stands up visibly tired, breathing heavy. "

Naruto thinks: I can't get past his Chinra tensei and there is no way I'm fast enough to break his 5 second intervall, not on this moon.
"Naruto realizes something!! I don't have any more clones to summon so I can make that...He stands straight and makes a handseal"

Naruto : - Kage bo Shiniojutsu

"In a flash of smoke hundreds of normal Shadow-clones appear on the moon!"
"Close up on Narutos face as he makes the seal once more, he is sweating with concentration. Two sage-clones appear beside him"
"The sage-clones run to the sides where many normal clones gather forming 3 groups with 1 sage-clone and many normal ones in each group"
"Nagato stares up at what's happening"

God realm thinks: He can't possible launch all those from the moon... My chakra is running low, the chibuka tensei took a lot out of me, I must end this soon.

God realm: - What do you think your doing? You cannot beat Chibuka tensei, no one can.

"A sage Naruto launches one Normal naruto by throwing him of the moon with full force, the Clone disapears in a smokepuff"
"The three Sage clones build one Rasengan each and smash it into the moon creating a smoke screen over a large part of the moon.
"God realm focuses his eyes on the smoke"

God realm whispers: - Here they come.

"Out of the smoke Normal Naruto's are shot out at a steady interval launching towards God realm. Some of them explode into smoke filling the air between god realm and the moon with smoke."
"God realm parries and disposes of the clones that reach him"

God realm: - You cannot force me to use Shinra tensei like this! Your clones are no match for me, I can take them on. The smoke won't help you!

"Suddenly Nagato feels a disturbance in the gravity as something explodes somewhere on the moon and god realms balance drops by the shockwaves of the explosion, the ground shakes"

God realm: - Ughhh..what?

"Out of the smoke comes the moon steering right at God realm"
God realm: - What?! How?!

"Nagato looks in total shock how the moon falls on God realm and see it through God realms eyes also. There is no escape it is to big!
Nagato shifts his eyes to the moon and see two sage Naruto' s Jumping up into the air on the opposite side of the moon and landing down again with OgoonRasengan!"

Nagato: - So that's what he is doing, trying to bring the moon down on me... I still have my shinra tensei!

"God realm raises his hands towards the moon, sweating and panting from the concentration"
God Realm: - SHINRA TENSEI!!

"The moon, that is somewhat close now starts to shifts to the left and continues falling to the side, but not enough."
"God realm jumps the other way to get out of harms way."

Naruto: - Got you!

"Out of the smoke comes the third, real Naruto Sage flying in high speed with a double Rasengan crashing into God realm"

Naruto: -DOUBLE RASENGAN!

"close up at god realms face as he is hit"

God realm: - Guaaaargg!
Nagato: - Arghh...Yahiko!

"God realm and Naruto crashes into the ground in an explosion of rock and smoke"
"Nagato coughs blood and Konan comes to his side"

"Naruto stand up out of the smoke, Yahiko is defeated on the ground"
"The moon crashes in a ground-shaking explosion felt by all Shinobi around the area as Naruto looks towards Nagato, his faced concealed by shadow"

Naruto: - It's over....

"Naruto seems to be struggling with himself, trying to make a hard choice."

Naruto: - Jirayaaa......

"Naruto seems to come to a decision that in some way is painful, he raises his face and in his eyes are determination"
Naruto jumps closer to were Nagato is and up in a tree"

Naruto shouts: - The will of fire protects us all......Jirayaa's dream.....I know what it meant now. End this Nagato, stop your killing. There is another way.......I have my answer.. I don't......ha...(Naruto hesitates)...hate you....

"Nagato is stunned by these words...."

Nagato whispers: - Naruto........the destined child?.......
Nagato: - Konan, reveal us.

"Konan releases the paper shield. Nagatos machine Walks closer to Naruto, Nagato raises his voice"

Nagato: - What is your answer!?

"A flash behind Nagato and Madara stands behind him"

Madara: - So Pain, you failed it seems, betrayal huh?

"Naruto see Madara and is shocked, Konan don't have time to react and you see closeup on Nagato's face he is sweating and taken of guard"

---- Next Chapter : "The Betrayal" ----

/ShiverX

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #69
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

@ShiverX

Great writing. Love the bringing down the moon on Deva scenario.

However Madara showing up would be the biggest pussy move in the history of the series. Even worst than Sasuke ambushing Oro.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #70
Thror
Genin

really good prediction! tks

I now think about the importance of the shinobi just outside the village. Team Gai may be the ones saving everyone from Danzou perhaps? Either that, or they interfere with Pain vs Naruto since they have been focused upon they must be important somehow
Old 03-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #71
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Its kinda hard to say who will kill Danzou.. i mean both Sasuke and naruto each have a reason to kill him. Sasuke probably more so though..
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #72
Thror
Genin

Don't know about actually killing him but maybe Team Gai will control the situation somehow
Old 03-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #73
Scatmann
Genin

Scatmann is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya i think you are right. Yea the next chapter will show us some naruto action with full power!
Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #74
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Prediction for the next chapter:
Naruto defeats the Deva realm. All that combined with team Gai and Konoha's search party make Nagato and Konan retreat.

Prediction about future events:
Nagato doesn't approve of the fact Madara played him, so they split.
Nagato is the final villain for Naruto. Madara is the final villain for Sasuke and Kakashi.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #75
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well I'd think she'd love Nagato, because she wouldn't have approved to see Yahiko become a mere corpse under her eyes... Unless there's some story to it that led Yahiko to his death.

I was thinking back about some things and wanted to share them:

Naruto will most likely fight Tendou while trying to convince Nagato. Nagato is so into himself and his own pain that he will oversee what Naruto is trying to tell him and keep attacking. Naruto will either disable/destroy Tendou, and before the connection is lost with the body, Naruto will tell him that he doesn't wish to kill him despite all he's done, and that he will forgive him if he stops hurting people. He will tell him something along the lines of.. The only thing that will break this chain of hatred, is nothing but a chain of forgiveness. Nagato will not agree on the spot, and run away with Konan.

Konan sounds like she is a good person at heart, and only follows in Akatsuki because of Nagato... So he will bring this subject up with her, and she'll somewhat push in the same direction. Nagato won't budge. Now say... Naruto ends up breaking into Akatsuki's hideout. He finds Sasuke, Pain, and Madara. The latter will order Sasuke to kill him(of course, you've seen it coming). Naruto won't fight back, trying to convince Sasuke to stop. Really when you look at it, that's how the manga look like it's heading. Sasuke is... what we could represent as a Chain of Hatred. He always hates. Always. He's an avenger, to use his own terms. He's always avenging someone in the manga, or training to get there. Naruto has always been about getting people on his side, changing people's ways of life. I think when Nagato will see the two clash, he will most likely understand what Naruto truly meant, and suddenly attempt to help in some way, and get killed in the process.

Nagato would have flashbacks of Jiraiya talking to him about peace... Then one of Naruto telling him their master, Jiraiya wanted peace, and that it wasn't what he meant, by destroying everything. Then he'll see Naruto try his hardest to convince Sasuke to stop and come back... and that's when it will hit him. All that he's ever done, and a good part of it from being manipulated by Madara and will want to try and help "true" peace... And will end up dying for it.

I was also trying to figure out... Why was Naruto even Sage mode after reverting back from Kyuubi-mode? The only thought I came up with was... Since he's standing on Chibaku Tensei, he's essentially in a orb of natural energy gathered and concentrated all around him(considering how the jutsu seems to work at least).

Anyway. That's it for now. Time to put a pause on the theories and see what happens next.
Closed Thread