Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #76
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Don't know about actually killing him but maybe Team Gai will control the situation somehow
Danzou has a large number of Root nin under his command ready to go. Everyone else in konoha is pretty much spent. Besides, the possibility of Danzou using violence to take the hokage seat is slim to none. He just needs to discredit Tsunade in the eye's of the surviving citizens.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #77
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Danzou has a large number of Root nin under his command ready to go. Everyone else in konoha is pretty much spent. Besides, the possibility of Danzou using violence to take the hokage seat is slim to none. He just needs to discredit Tsunade in the eye's of the surviving citizens.
like she was to weak to defend the village or something along those lines
Old 03-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #78
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
like she was to weak to defend the village or something along those lines
Correct. Also, the fact that she is close to Naruto isn't a plus. Danzou can dump all of this on both of them.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #79
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Sasuke won't probably intend to kill him. I think he's really heading to Konoha to interrogate Danzou and the two elders in order to test the truth Madara has told him. He isn't going to let the joint-murderer of his clan get off so easily, he knows Itachi had good reason but all that Madara had as an explanation for his part in the massacre was basically revenge.
I think Sasuke and other Konoha ninja will prevent Danzou's usurpation, not working together though, just mutually fighting the same people. Then Sasuke will confront Danzou and when he turns to leave (or whatever) Danzou will attempt to kill him and and be killed himself instead (could be by anyone in his team or by Sasuke himself). Sasuke's only ever killed like that summoned lizard/gecko and Itachi technically after all.
Before there's an opportunity for Sasuke to speak with Konoha and the rest, the team from the Hidden Cloud will arrive and drive them off. This will then give the chance for Konoha to recover (along with Naruto who's going to be exhausted after fighting Pain), for Sasuke to plot so more and the introduction of the Kage council to begin once the Hidden Cloud members give the message to Tsunade.

Last edited by Tzu Men; 03-19-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:14 PM   #80
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharoth View Post
Well I'd think she'd love Nagato, because she wouldn't have approved to see Yahiko become a mere corpse under her eyes... Unless there's some story to it that led Yahiko to his death.

I was thinking back about some things and wanted to share them:

Naruto will most likely fight Tendou while trying to convince Nagato. Nagato is so into himself and his own pain that he will oversee what Naruto is trying to tell him and keep attacking. Naruto will either disable/destroy Tendou, and before the connection is lost with the body, Naruto will tell him that he doesn't wish to kill him despite all he's done, and that he will forgive him if he stops hurting people. He will tell him something along the lines of.. The only thing that will break this chain of hatred, is nothing but a chain of forgiveness. Nagato will not agree on the spot, and run away with Konan.

Konan sounds like she is a good person at heart, and only follows in Akatsuki because of Nagato... So he will bring this subject up with her, and she'll somewhat push in the same direction. Nagato won't budge. Now say... Naruto ends up breaking into Akatsuki's hideout. He finds Sasuke, Pain, and Madara. The latter will order Sasuke to kill him(of course, you've seen it coming). Naruto won't fight back, trying to convince Sasuke to stop. Really when you look at it, that's how the manga look like it's heading. Sasuke is... what we could represent as a Chain of Hatred. He always hates. Always. He's an avenger, to use his own terms. He's always avenging someone in the manga, or training to get there. Naruto has always been about getting people on his side, changing people's ways of life. I think when Nagato will see the two clash, he will most likely understand what Naruto truly meant, and suddenly attempt to help in some way, and get killed in the process.

Nagato would have flashbacks of Jiraiya talking to him about peace... Then one of Naruto telling him their master, Jiraiya wanted peace, and that it wasn't what he meant, by destroying everything. Then he'll see Naruto try his hardest to convince Sasuke to stop and come back... and that's when it will hit him. All that he's ever done, and a good part of it from being manipulated by Madara and will want to try and help "true" peace... And will end up dying for it.

I was also trying to figure out... Why was Naruto even Sage mode after reverting back from Kyuubi-mode? The only thought I came up with was... Since he's standing on Chibaku Tensei, he's essentially in a orb of natural energy gathered and concentrated all around him(considering how the jutsu seems to work at least).

Anyway. That's it for now. Time to put a pause on the theories and see what happens next.
Yeah she is only in akatsuki cause of nagato. She does seem good at heart and i think if nagato dies and if she dont die to then she will go away and disappear. Although most guys are probably hoping she gets the curse of the cloak coming off lol.

Quote:
Well that wont be hard to do lol. He is a weasel so i dont see him having any problems at all.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #81
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree but why have all those roots nins ready to battle if he isn't about to use violence?
About sage mode, well he was still for a while up there wasn't him?
Old 03-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #82
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

yep hes a homo through and through
Old 03-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #83
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't forsee a Danzou takeover, though he may try, I don't think he still will have enough backing to take over, I can see the offer going to Kakashi who still lives, and this battle with Pein, (though Naruto will win) will show he's not ready to lead the Leaf yet, Minato had to shut down the fox.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #84
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
I agree but why have all those roots nins ready to battle if he isn't about to use violence?
Danzou will have to prove that he can protect Konoha, specially now that the village is completely vulnerable to outside attacks. What better way than to bring a huge ninja entourage ??

Quote:
though Naruto will win) will show he's not ready to lead the Leaf yet, Minato had to shut down the fox.
That argument is seriosuly tired. So Naruto lost it, can you blame him ?? Look at all the crap Deva dumped on his shoulders. The lives of many villagers, his sensei ( dead/alive ), Hinata. The kid felt powerless. Besides, Naruto only went as for as kn3 in terms of control. Had he supressed the Kyubi by himself i wouldn't be surprised because it would be parallel to Sasuke using amateratsu vs Hachibi. Instead kishi opted for a twist, which was Minato revealing himself to Naruto as his father and supressing the Kyubi.

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-19-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #85
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

Quote:
Danzou will have to prove that he can protect Konoha, specially now that the village is completely vulnerable to outside attacks. What better way than to bring a huge ninja entourage ??
Lots and lots of doughnuts thats how
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #86
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

Good point. It would make the transition "easier"... although politically correct in terms of "the army being there to protect", it would still be a force to dissuade those that are against him
Old 03-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #87
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thror View Post
Good point. It would make the transition "easier"... although politically correct in terms of "the army being there to protect", it would still be a force to dissuade those that are against him
But when Tsunade says where were you during all of this what is Danzou and Roots response, I know they will try, I don't deny that, but when it happens I see Sasuke and team Hawk showing up to see both the Elders & Danzou, PERSONALLY, because being the last Uchiha (besides Madara), they owe him an explaination and it won't be good enough trust me.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #88
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thror View Post
whatch I see all lot yes master, sorry master, your sevent diddnt meen any harm master. master please forgive me. Me be a good servent for master. and a lot more asskissery
Old 03-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #89
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
But when Tsunade says where were you during all of this what is Danzou and Roots response
That is the loophole on Danzou's plan, in curious about that myself.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #90
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

Quote:
That is the loophole on Danzou's plan, in curious about that myself.
he was protecting the outer parts of the country from envasion what a bitch