Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #91
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Yeah she is only in akatsuki cause of nagato. She does seem good at heart and i think if nagato dies and if she dont die to then she will go away and disappear. Although most guys are probably hoping she gets the curse of the cloak coming off lol.

Well that wont be hard to do lol. He is a weasel so i dont see him having any problems at all.
It's odd, but I see Konan eventually become an ally against Akatsuki. She will object to what is preparing and argue with Nagato about it or something like that. I don't see Konan just disappearing, I think she'll play a part in this... Maybe bringing the human side back out from deep within Nagato.

As for Danzou, I think he could most likely take the opportunity to take over passively, without violence, and reconstruct the village to suit his own needs. (More military-like). Then again... I don't think Tsunade is on the verge of death either, yet she almost died protecting all the villagers. They just need to say that if she wasn't there to heal everyone during the blasts, they would have had a LOT more casualties. I really just hope Sai will go against Danzou so I can like him for once. Aside from the times he was being horribly blunt at Sakura, I never really enjoyed him, lol.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #92
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
That is the loophole on Danzou's plan, in curious about that myself.
He will probably say he was checking out the basement to make sure everything was safe and sound under there lol >.<
Old 03-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #93
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

lol?
anyway I kind of think that Naruto could use a break after this but I guess he won't...
At least he will defeat Pain with his own power (although the kuuby did a number on Pain after all) cause I was really annoied that Naruto would resort to the kuuybi powers AGAIN..
Old 03-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #94
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto knows the power of the Fox, and Jiraiya told him not to use 'that' power (knowing it would take a while for him to be able to control it. He didn't have control at 4 tails before, and the same now at 6. He must also take the bad with the good and say he also caused great damage to what was left of Konoha. He lit a nuclear bomb off and its unknown if he injured anyone, and truthfully Hinata was so close she should logically be a victim and dead, but we know that won't happen. Not only the Kyuubi, Naruto's still really young and just not ready for Hokage today I don't care what anyone else says, thats obvious to even Sakura.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #95
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameer View Post
I hope the next chapter will show Hinata's condition (I'm dying about this)
Aren't we all?

Quote:
Just because he dont kill him doesnt mean he forgives him. He can still spare him and not like what he has done. I dont think he will kill him unless forced to and thats cause Minato kinda hinted to me that maybe killing him isnt the best way to settle it since he is a pwn by Madara and is being used by his own personal tragedy that he faced in life. Same as Naruto he had the same tragedy that nagato had and even naruto almost gave into the kyuubi and would of been the kyuubi's pwn and the kyuubi like Madara is playing on their personal tragedy since both naruto and nagato are so similiar.
I think Naruto will kill Pain, but only because Pain won't stop. He'll try reasonning with Pain first.

Quote:
I think naruto will do fine. Meeting Minato was what he needed. He needed something for himself. He tries to do so much for others. Wanting to protect everyone. Wanting to save everyone so yeah Naruto needed this. He still has more to come cause he is yet to know about Kushina.
Yeah. Tsunade is going to have a lot of expaining to do.

Quote:
He may not even meet her like he did minato unless she is alive but naruto hit a woman.. not hardly unless maybe he is trying to stop her from killing him then thats different.
Now I can imagine this exchange occurring:

Konan: "You wouldn't hit a lady, would you?"
[Naruto punches her]
Naruto: "I'll be sure to remember, if I ever fight a lady."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Konan is going to kill Nagato for being weak & steal his eyes.
Where did that come from? This is the Akatsuki, not the Order of the Sith.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #96
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

When Deva got tossed after getting hit by his own jutsu's force Naruto followed him. They were away from Hinata.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:46 PM   #97
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

What we know, what Kishimoto told us, hinted us

Pain will kill/injure three of Naruto┬┤s closest friends. -obviously Jirayra (100 percent), Kakashi and Hinata (strikes odd, Naruto never considered her a close friend. Yet.)

Pain will kill toad. -Pa, it is obvious.

Someone from Akatsuki will desert to Naruto's side.
Konan - likely. Of all the members, she may be the only one compassionate.
Nagato - unlikely. He is a zealot, and the first opponent to uncertain Naruto.
Deva Pain - toast. Naruto is going to destroy him without talk. He is a puppet so far and responsible for most of Naruto's ehartaches right now.
Kisame - not around, and Gai has unsettled score with him.
Aloe Vera - a cannibalistic ghoul with a Venus Flytrap for a head? Nah.

What may happen after Deva Pain's destruction?
First of all, checks on Hinata, Kakashi and everyone else / search for Nagato. Nagato will probably try to pull out.

Team Gai
Will arrive, depending on freak eyed girls condition Neji may join the fray. Unlikely, otherwise they will be the ones who will eventually find Nagato and Konan. Some powerhouse demonstrations from the resident taijutsu experts and some girl tagging along with them.

Sakura doing what...
Sakuras role will be Hinata, that is foreshadowed. Possibly will manage to make her stay alive for a period, or downright stabilize her. This may be interrupted by...
-Nagato's pulling something big out of his ass jutsu or plan.
-Team Falcon arriving and OMG Sasquatch is back, let's look slackjawed at his perfection for an hour (meanwhile the injured of the two non-idiotic girls bleeds out).
-Danzo's or/and Tsunade's roles. Something might happen.
-Kabutomaru makes an appearance (if circle plot: heals Hinata, if linear plot: steals her boobs or whatever)

Yamato
Possibly charges his lazors. WILL be shown checking wether his magical casio palm counter has gone crazy.. joins up with survivors, possibly helps Sakura and Miss Boobstab, or Kabutomaru will indeed show up.

Anko and Sai
Penis. Anko get's it on with him probably. That woman is abnormally beast-like.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #98
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

I'm under the impression that madara killed yahiko... and used that to play with nagato's mind, to control him...
i also think nagato is going to kill himself using more jutsus...like chibaku tensei.
And minato did deserve that from naruto..
Old 03-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #99
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

I still cant fuckin believe the fucking chapter came out on a thursday mourning, but i would like that shit to be like that every week.

As for my prediction Naruto wont do a bunch or rasengans he will use frog katas exclusivly with the help of 1 or 2 shadowclones and then he will use the Rasen-Shirikin while Pains taking his 5 second tea break in between shirai tenseis

Or we will see pain throwing his moon thingy at naruto for 10 panels while naruto dodges it and then he will throw his Rasen Shireken at the last minute cutting pain in two.
The End

Last edited by Hurricane Chronicles; 03-19-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #100
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
I'm under the impression that madara killed yahiko... and used that to play with nagato's mind, to control him...
i also think nagato is going to kill himself using more jutsus...like chibaku tensei.
And minato did deserve that from naruto..
Nah i dont think Madara killed yahiko. He is using nagato without nagato knowing. I dont see Nagato letting himself get used and know its happening.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #101
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Ten bucks says ShiverX's prediction becomes a fake spoiler.

Now to meet my quota of Mystik quotes.
Quote:
Its kinda hard to say who will kill Danzou.. i mean both Sasuke and naruto each have a reason to kill him. Sasuke probably more so though..
Danzou won't die yet, 'cuase you're not crushing on him.

Okay, now for my prediction.

Pain: "So...he has regained control."
Naruto: "PAIN, you're almost out of chakra. If you keep fighting,...I'll have to kill you."
Pain: "Revenge, Naruto? For Jiraiya? For the girl?"
Naruto thinks back on key moments.
Naruto: "No...not revenge. You've killed my teachers. You've killed my friends. And you're not the least bit sorry. You won't stop until everyone I care about is dead. I'm not going to let you kill anyone anymore. And...if that means I have to end your life..."
Naruto pushes off the moon and rushes at Pain.
Naruto: "I'LL DO JUST THAT! RASENGAN!"
[cut to Konan]
Kanon: "Nagato, you've gone to far. If you keep this up you'll DIE!"
Nagato: "If that is what it takes..."
[cut to Pain]
Pain: "I'll do just that!"
Naruto and Pain exchange blows.
Naruto: "It's over, Pain. You're just barely dodging my attacks. You can't keep this up much longer. Don't throw your life away."
Pain: "Don't talk to me like that. Do not act as though you know better than me."
Naruto: "Let me ask you something. Did you come to capture me by your own choice? Or...were you ordered to?"
Pain: "Senseri Tensi!" {Sorry if I spelt that wrong}
Naruto dodges the attack with no effort.
Naruto: "I see. He's just using you, Pain. He doesn't care about your "peace". I may not have the answer, but I know you're wrong."
Pain: "SHUT UP! SENSERI TENSI!"
Pain starts bleeding from the eyes.
Naruto: "Don't let him use you."
Pain: "NO ONE USES ME! SENSERI TENSI!"
[cut to Konan]
Konan: "NAGATO, STOP THIS! HE'S TO STRONG!"
Nagato: "SHUT UP! HE WILL KNOW MY PAIN! SENSERI--"
[cut to Naruto]
Naruto smashes a Rasengan in Pain's face.
Naruto: "Pain, I know your out there! I just defeated you, and spared you at the same time!"
Naruto starts to go back.
Naruto: "Never forget that!"
[cut to Nagato]
Nagato: "He...will...know...my...pa...a...ain... "
Konan: "Nagato!"
Madara: "So, he failed?"
Konan: "Madara? What are you doing here?"
Madara: "There seems to be a lot of failure in the Akatsuki lately. Sasuke failed to capture the Eight Tails. Come, Konan."
Konan: "I'll have to carry Nagato. Go on without me."
Madara: "Leave him. He failed. Let him die."
Konan: "Wha...How dare you! I will not let him die!"
Madara: "You would defy me?"
Konan stares at Madara.
Konan: "Yes."
Madara turns arround.
Madara: "Do whatever you wish. Be at the dessignated meeting place in two days."
Madara disappears.
Kanon (thinking): Nagato went mad just a momment ago. And Madara was willing to let him die. What is going on?

How you like them apples?

Old 03-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #102
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Ten bucks says ShiverX's prediction becomes a fake spoiler.

Now to meet my quota of Mystik quotes.

Danzou won't die yet, 'cuase you're not crushing on him.
Damn you do have a point there lol... nah i didnt think Danzou will die soon. I know its going to be a while.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #103
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Nah i dont think Madara killed yahiko. He is using nagato without nagato knowing. I dont see Nagato letting himself get used and know its happening.
i'm mean... if it happened obviously nagato does not know it. Madara obviously blame it on war, or ninja systems...

... and now that i think about it ( while reading comments of other users... the aswer to pains question... how would you face this hatred? the answer in going to be "forgive" ... naruto is going to forgive him. like other people said before or in other threads
Old 03-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #104
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post

... and now that i think about it ( while reading comments of other users... the aswer to pains question... how would you face this hatred? the answer in going to be "forgive" ... naruto is going to forgive him. like other people said before or in other threads
That could be a possibilty and if thats the case then naruto answered the question himself without knowing it lol.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #105
What?
Commander

What? is on a distinguished road

Naruto is gonna say to Pain why don't you answer the damn question yourself,your supposed to be God aren't you.

Last edited by What?; 03-19-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Closed Thread