Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #106
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/10/
that means that minato and madara fought maybe the day that the kyubbi appeared right?

Old 03-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #107
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

That aint a maybe its a definite Madara was controlling the Nine tails unless it was someone else with a ugly ass mask on
Old 03-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #108
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
that means that minato and madara fought maybe the day that the kyubbi appeared right?
No.

It means that the 3rd. had good intuition abuot the kyuubi not being a coincidence. Also, he may have observed him, but not necessarily fought him.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #109
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah it means Madara totally pwned the 4th & killed his arse. Physically killed anyway I know his soul is trapped in Naruto's mind apparently.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #110
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

" back then he saw through everything i did" that's the part im refering.
he's talking about madara... and i think that "everything" refers to minato's movements while fighting isnt it?
Old 03-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #111
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
he's talking about madara... and i think that "everything" refers to minato's movements while fighting isnt it?
Yes like I said before Madara pwned the 4th. Minato can no longer be considered the strongest Konoha ninja ever.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #112
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

yes he admitted that madara is stronger... but naruto is going to kick his ass!!
Old 03-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #113
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Yes like I said before Madara pwned the 4th. Minato can no longer be considered the strongest Konoha ninja ever.
So you're saying that the 4th got beat by Tobi & the fox.
After his last Jutsu, the battle was over. Minato did die, but there was no one else(for the leaf) to fight. Tobi pops up again 14-15 years later. If he was that strong, he could have finshed off the leaf after the fox went down.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #114
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think he meant that madara saw though all the schemes that Minato may had to defeat the fox until he (Minato) had no option but that one, (that hardly is a solution).
Probably Madara couldn't take all the remaining Konoha ninjas by himself... or else he wouldn't use the kuuybi in the first place... I wonder if Madara will be able to summon the tail beasts Aka already captured!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:40 PM   #115
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Madara needed the help of outside help to take down the 4th. Something with an unfathomable amount of chakra. If he tried to take down the 4th on his own he'd stand no chance.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 03-19-2009, 05:42 PM   #116
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Madara needed the help of outside help to take down the 4th. Something with an unfathomable amount of chakra. If he tried to take down the 4th on his own he'd stand no chance.
or would not have served his purposes...Just how powerful is Tobi?

Gonna laugh my ass off when it turns out that Tobi is actually Tobi. A man usurping Madara's power somehow and a total schizophrenic loon.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #117
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post

Gonna laugh my ass off when it turns out that Tobi is actually Tobi. A man usurping Madara's power somehow and a total schizophrenic loon.
If that ever happens I will leave this forum in shame. lol
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 03-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #118
Smashwa
Your Local Troll

Smashwa is an unknown quantity at this point

I think all he meant was that madara was using his MS to see through the 4ths movements.

I doubt madara actually beat the 4th (physically). The 4th just realise that stoppping the nine tails was more import than defeating the ninja. So he made the ultimate sacrafice.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #119
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post

whatch Tobi is Madara who is Obito who is really Sasuke's dad who inturn is actualy Itachi who we all know is the real Orochimaru and now is kabuto with purple ears.

It all makes sence now
Old 03-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #120
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

That is another lack of information we have. No one really knows what is Tobi agenda really is. I mean after the Third died and with not even Tsunade around and Naruto beeing just a brat he could easily have defeated Konoha. Who could have faced him back then?
Closed Thread