Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #121
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

And we assume Tobi is a fake personality. What if Madara/Tobi is actually schisophrenic?

Old 03-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #122
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

I'm curious if we'll see an introduction to the real Rikudou. It seems almost inevitable. Perhaps he'll be the final sensei of Naruto's before Naruto faces off against Madara - who I suspect will somehow fusion the powers of the tails inside himself. Now that would be epic.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #123
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I also think Rikudou will be returning, but as a villan IMO. Madara seems to be another goal set for sasuke after itachi to allow him to keep developing. So, naruto needs his own in order to continue as well.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #124
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

I think Rikudou will be neutral instead. Orochimaru combined with Kabuto appear to being set up as the final villain for the series with Kabuto emphasising his will to fight both Sasuke and then Naruto. I can see the series ending with him fighting both of them. Madara may very well be the ultimate villain as well, but I prefer the use of Kabuto as it has nice mirroring of the manga's beginning.

I think Rikudou will be neutral because he's got no real reason with that power to favour either side. Until we learn more about him all he seems to have done is allowed for the creation of the ninja system that Pain and even Minato see the flaws in. But the question is what was before that, and whether it was any better. Also, I'd say the only other neutral character would have the Killer Bee right now so it wouldn't hurt to have someone else with insane strength but who doesn't care.

Ultimately though if Rikudou does appear I can't see it being for very long.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #125
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

All great ideas -- I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever Kishi presents us with.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #126
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto will beat Pain like Itachi and Bee beat Sasuke. He has his confidence back. If neji was there he could confirm it. I wonder if Pain attempts a retreat to save Yahiko's body. Now Naruto knows his dad, the 4th is watching him, we will begin to see an intelligent, great shinobi, unlike what he told his father he was. He is officially at age sweet 16 too. Time for his next dose of male hormones. 18 and 21 is all he got left until full adulthood, and 30ish for his prime. Wonder if Kishi will let us see them all. I predict Negato will soon be getting up out his machine, just as determined and motivated as Naruto

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 03-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #127
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

I agree, Kabuchimaru should be the final villain or one of them. Orochimaru was a great character for Naruto as a whole, too bad Itachi raped him.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #128
Kyūbi_Bijū
Jinchūriki

Kyūbi_Bijū is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Naruto will beat Pain like Itachi and Bee beat Sasuke. He has his confidence back. If neji was there he could confirm it. I wonder if Pain attempts a retreat to save Yahiko's body. Now Naruto knows his dad, the 4th is watching him, we will begin to see an intelligent, great shinobi, unlike what he told his father he was. He is officially at age sweet 16 too. Time for his next dose of male hormones. 18 and 21 is all he got left until full adulthood, and 30ish for his prime. Wonder if Kishi will let us see them all. I predict Negato will soon be getting up out his machine, just as determined and motivated as Naruto
Bee didnt beat sasuke, he just acted like he was defeated...

I doubt pain wanted to "retreat" solely for the reason of saving yahiko's body. he also needed yahiko's chakra receivers to be closer so he could use chibaku tensei effectively.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #129
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

I read, and re-read a few pages...

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/13/

The more I read them, the more I thought of what Naruto said "I can't forgive Pain."

This conversation leads me to believe that Minato and Naruto both had in mind the same thing; Kill Pain or not? Pain is a victim of a system that orphaned him. And Masked-Man Tobi took advantage of his vulnerability and turned him into a weapon for his own cause; leading Nagato to believe that he will bring peace to the Ninja world. Nagato unaware of Tobi's personal agenda, continues on his path to peace in hope that he may achieve his goal through what Akatsuki is said to stand for. Ironically, Nagato isn't aware that his path to peace will bring the Ninja world to utter chaos. However, can Naruto form an argument through the conversation he and his father had, to believe that Nagato has good in him? Personally, I see this winding down with Nagato surrendering to Naruto, rather than Naruto completely obliterating him. Naruto throughout the manga has been seen changing people, changing their perspective, and life. I'm not sure what the catalyst will be to change Nagato's perspective, but in the past we've seen Naruto demonstrate to Zabuza the devotion Haku had for him, a firm talk with Gaara about being a "monster", and Chiyo who saw how much Naruto cared for someone outside of his village. Perhaps this change may take the life of Konan or may take a combination of Konan and Naruto to persuade Nagato; whatever it may be, one thing is certain and that is that the village of Hidden Rain will need a strong and enduring leader after the Tobi-problem is resolved.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #130
Smashwa
Your Local Troll

Smashwa is an unknown quantity at this point

If the same thing asual happens, and Naruto turns Nagato good, im going to rage. I know that Naruto is that kinf of person to be friend people. But coem on. It happens all the time ffs.

I just wanna see some sick fights and people dieing!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #131
Uchiha_Madara
Mizukage

Uchiha_Madara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi_Bijū View Post
Bee didnt beat sasuke, he just acted like he was defeated...
I doubt pain wanted to "retreat" solely for the reason of saving yahiko's body. he also needed yahiko's chakra receivers to be closer so he could use chibaku tensei effectively.
Rofl Bee Raped team Hawk n the only reason they still alive is because, like always sasuke stumbled his lame ass into amaterasu

Proud Member of the Toad Sage Naruto:Konoha's Orange Flash FC

Proud Member of The Akatsuki FC
Old 03-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #132
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashwa View Post
If the same thing asual happens, and Naruto turns Nagato good, im going to rage. I know that Naruto is that kinf of person to be friend people. But coem on. It happens all the time ffs.

I just wanna see some sick fights and people dieing!
People will die. Dont worry. Madara will kill Pain if that happens and u may get to see one of the greatest fights ever. A fight between no ordinary ninja.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 03-19-2009, 07:28 PM   #133
Uchiha_Madara
Mizukage

Uchiha_Madara is on a distinguished road

i think since pain has pretty much killed and hurt alot of ppl close to naruto he will kill his ass. hell kakuzu hadn't really done shit to him and he was trying to kill him.(i say try because technically Kakashi killed kakuzu)

Proud Member of the Toad Sage Naruto:Konoha's Orange Flash FC

Proud Member of The Akatsuki FC
Old 03-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #134
liondemon
Missing Kage

Yes, Because Naruto knows that "Negato" is the only life that really matters. It's what he does to him that counts

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 03-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #135
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

No forgiveness for Nagato, some people are beyond redemption. Nagato won't change his mind now, just because he might lose. And even if he did, what about Konoha?! Once you do some things, you can't just say you're sorry. Blowing a village is one of those things. From that moment on, you become an animal that is waiting to be hunted down. Maybe Nagato will realize he was wrong at the very end, but that won't matter. He has made his mind and decided his fate a long time ago.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Closed Thread