Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators.

Go ahead and move this thread, It can be debated farily well. It will just prove my point. There is much Factual evidence that Bots are More intellgient, a AI, hah lol, within the threads. So I dont want to hear I moved it because wah wah wah.

Moderators, are so graceful to their freinds and people they dont like, they get away with so much. But For someone they dont like your done, it doesnt matter Prepare to get crazy amounts of infractions for posting common sense, or something that Was misunderstood by a unintelligetn poster, reported and then acted upon. A moderatopr does not have the intellect to be well your a dumbass. Moderator says Sorry I got to do my job, infraction time. Hmm sounds like a crock of shit right?

Well I dont report people at all since it doesnt really bother me, what people say. I noticed Ive been being reported for the most retarded things. I get infractions for these reports Ive gotten which make no sense as to why I recieved them, but I havent seen a single infraction for people I reported. Favorism? I think so.

Moderators are supposed to Keep info Private if im not mistaken? Miburo Posts that Im reporting everyone and insults me. not a personal insult or anything since I could care less, but If that was me posting that and I was reported I would be seeing a message in 5 or 10 min saying infraction time XD. But a Bot would not be sharing private information, unless it was like hacked etc. But someone wasting their time to hack a bot on a forum, its Ridiculous.

Moderators get away with far to much, as to where a bot would be programed, and have the AI of a Actual Real Intelligent Human being.

Anyway I need to get back to some work, be back soon.

But Please Let the DEBATES begin!

Last edited by AnbuKakashi; 03-20-2009 at 09:04 AM.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Proof that Bots Are more Intelligent that Moderators.

dude life aint fair.
the concept of open comunity is BS, not only here, everywhere.
ya know we are newbies around here, and that means that the comunity doesnt accept us easily.
the mankind is competitive by nature, and rejecting whatever might pose a threat of any kind is part of that nature.
deal with it. you would to the same if the places where to be the otherway around.

Last edited by popion; 03-20-2009 at 09:11 AM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
aeondrift
Genin

aeondrift is an unknown quantity at this point

Although personally, I'm not a big fan of censorship or too much moderations (i.e. to let people speak their mind no matter how offensive or disagreeable what they say might be), I doubt any AI could be made smart enough to handle posts between real people at this point.
aeondrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeondrift View Post
Although personally, I'm not a big fan of censorship or too much moderations (i.e. to let people speak their mind no matter how offensive or disagreeable what they say might be), I doubt any AI could be made smart enough to handle posts between real people at this point.
Not true. check the web. do some seraches you would be surprised some of the things that are out which are not yet given to the public or not given for reasons. Btw the post you just made short like that Stateing a Opinion, patial fact wise are the things I get infractions for.

Its quite Hilarious actually. A, AI Can be made to be as smart as a human, if not? Then tell my why some Video games, the difficulty is based on how good you are and how good you play. There is the normal modes easy medium hard etc. But if you put it on easy and your owning the game it will adjust to extreme hard etc, and learn from you, to counter you. Is that not AI, enough? If a Game can Develope a way to ebat you from how you play. Then For sure a AI could develope ways to see the differecne s between to people.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #5
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

More intelligent, no.
More reliable, yes.

Human's can never be reliably objective and fair.

SO you have a few choices in life,
Learn to get along with those in power,
Overthrow them,
Move if possible,
Or last resort which is what most of us have to do............. Just Fucking Deal and get on with life, its not going to change..... EVER!
Nakaichiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
dude life aint fair.
the concept of open comunity is BS, not only here, everywhere.
ya know we are newbies around here, and that means that the comunity doesnt accept us easily.
the mankind is competitive by nature, and rejecting whatever might pose a threat of any kind is part of that nature.
deal with it. you would to the same if the places where to be the otherway around.
Not really, Im a very acceptng person. I chill and talk to all types of people. When friends tell me why are you hanging with that idiot or w.e, then they say stop chillin with him or we wont chill with you. I'll still chill with everyone, just becuase you dont like someone doesnt mean I need to feel the same way.

It is quite different if You have a friend youve known for years telling you this. Since they know you well, but otherwise no.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #7
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakaichiro View Post
More intelligent, no.
More reliable, yes.

Human's can never be reliably objective and fair.

SO you have a few choices in life,
Learn to get along with those in power,
Overthrow them,
Move if possible,
Or last resort which is what most of us have to do............. Just Fucking Deal and get on with life, its not going to change..... EVER!
Things can change with a good leader, and a movement act. othwerwise Slavery etc would have never changed that was ajust a example.

With enough people, etc Moderators could be impeached and replaced. etc. until Someone could develope a AI. Only when a AI is active will things be fair to everyone. It would end all the infractions the insults etc. No one would be bein a duesh to anyone unless they wanted to be banned. AI does not play games. It is strict and to the point.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:24 AM   #8
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
Not really, Im a very acceptng person. I chill and talk to all types of people. When friends tell me why are you hanging with that idiot or w.e, then they say stop chillin with him or we wont chill with you. I'll still chill with everyone, just becuase you dont like someone doesnt mean I need to feel the same way.

It is quite different if You have a friend youve known for years telling you this. Since they know you well, but otherwise no.
might be ur case but you are 1 unit. compare that with lets say 1500(active members around here). you are 0.06% so you arent a representative part of the comunity.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:27 AM   #9
Miburo

This will get moved, because it really isn't a debate. It's just you saying the mods suck, without supplying any sort of proof to back your claims. You have no information to show what you were reported for and when. How many times you've been reported for shit. How many reports are acted upon, and how many reports are ignored (because they are reports of things that don't break rules. Not because people are playing favorites.). You claims lack proof. You're just posting this because you're sore about getting infractions when you clearly broke rules. Rules that, at least in the case of the infractions I have given you, were explained to you quite clearly.

But it really doesn't matter what section of the forum this is in. You can have the same discussion anywhere. So if you cry about this being moved to the spam zone, then you're just being a whiner. I'm not going to censor your opinion, or try to silence you. Because I know I can justify anything I do. And, quite frankly, I'm just a shit-ton better at debating than you are. So it doesn't matter to me.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #10
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
This will get moved, because it really isn't a debate. It's just you saying the mods suck, without supplying any sort of proof to back your claims. You have no information to show what you were reported for and when. How many times you've been reported for shit. How many reports are acted upon, and how many reports are ignored (because they are reports of things that don't break rules. Not because people are playing favorites.). You claims lack proof. You're just posting this because you're sore about getting infractions when you clearly broke rules. Rules that, at least in the case of the infractions I have given you, were explained to you quite clearly.

But it really doesn't matter what section of the forum this is in. You can have the same discussion anywhere. So if you cry about this being moved to the spam zone, then you're just being a whiner. I'm not going to censor your opinion, or try to silence you. Because I know I can justify anything I do. And, quite frankly, I'm just a shit-ton better at debating than you are. So it doesn't matter to me.
I knew thatthis would be said. I did provide proof.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:

Factual proof, Let me go to the thread ad paste your post. one sec ill come back and edit this post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #12
Miburo

And I knew you would say that. What now, oh cunning one?

Where is this proof you speak of? If you provided it already then just copy and paste it again. Come on.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #13
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
And I knew you would say that. What now, oh cunning one?

Where is this proof you speak of? If you provided it already then just copy and paste it again. Come on.
Whoops, too late:

Quote:
AnbuKakashi has reported a post.

Reason:
Quote:
Insulting me, and Sharing private Information. Unless you want to tell me Why Ive been being reported and by who, then dont share.
I made the thread out of boredom but its fine Dueshbags will be justified by reporting. What will you do then ban me? For what reporting like other people report me for nonsense? lol. Fair play to ya.
Forum: Spam Zone
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Miburo
Original Content:
Quote:
Careful guys. He's hardcore butthurt because THE ENTIRE NON-DOUCHE SPAM ZONE ruined his shit, so he's reporting all your posts.

Also, someone add Anbu to the blacklist.

Lol.

And I'm pretty sure I told you who reported you when you cried hardcore about getting lolinfractions.

Reporting people because you got infractions for shit, despite the fact that the people you are reporting have nothing to do with those infractions (since none of them reported you), is pretty much the definition of being sore.

So yeah, get butthurt moar.

Re: Proof that "Love" does not exist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Careful guys. He's hardcore butthurt because THE ENTIRE NON-DOUCHE SPAM ZONE ruined his shit, so he's reporting all your posts.

Also, someone add Anbu to the blacklist.

That is my proof all the above was posted by you, Would you like me to Show my whole Mailbox Proving that you did not tell me who reported me or the real reason at all? The only infraction really deserved was double posting and the one misinterpretation of me calling someone a "idiot"

Calling someone a idiot at a specific moment is not stateing that are a idiot all day everyday it was saying your a moron for posting that. But Nope Reported, Infraction time. etc. So Favorism does play a role, since I have not seen any infractions for what I have reported of being insulted and such.

Miburo you are clearly proving my point, if you read the opening post again. XD
You are also, a Fact, that my Standing is true.

Last edited by AnbuKakashi; 03-20-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #14
Miburo

Okay, and what does that prove now?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:44 AM   #15
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

Quote:
Okay, and what does that prove now?

It proves that Moderators are not doing there job, and that a Bot would handle things in a more proper manner. Does it make you feel good that your a mod? Im sure it does. right right buddy XD

You by the posts I copied and pasted proved that you are not doing your job as a mod. Sharing Information I send which is confidential, Is a moderators job and right? So go ahead and post my enotre inbox so I can prove that you did NOT tell me who reported me or anything of a such. You may have said why, but not who. and the "why" was a childihs reason.

Ill type it again. Calling someone a idiot for a specific post is not calling them a idiot in life. but I got infractions up my asshole, for doing so with my posts, but none of you get Infractions? Where does this justify your actions?