Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 08:11 AM   #751
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 441 predictions/spoiler discussions

Pain: OMG! Your way of peace makes so much sense. I see I am the problem... I will now cast Chibaku Tensei on myself. I feel pain of every thing, so of course I wont feel this... Now the 700 peircings on my body that was a bitch... Shoot check this out! *Drops cloak* You see that? Oops my cloak is off... *Falls over dead*

Naruto: .... GROSS! But hey, Pein is now dead!

Nagato: *Screams* But I'm alive! LOL! <3

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~

Old 03-24-2009, 08:14 AM   #752
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Oh you mean Pain.. i thought you meant Nagato lol.

I think Naruto and Pain will still fight but him and Nagato will talk then again maybe Naruto will try to talk to Pain first.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:21 AM   #753
Nameer
Marduk

Nameer will become famous soon enoughNameer will become famous soon enough

I don't think Naruto will kill Pain/Nagato,Naruto will answer him(maybe forgive him),naruto won't let Pain die without telling him his answer but I think he will kill him only in one condition and that if pain attack someone else

Last edited by Nameer; 03-24-2009 at 08:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #754
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Hmm...I just found something interesting that many of you might already know.
This new find for me makes some of my previous predictions not valid.
I thought that Naruto had the 'Bad' part, or agressive part of Kyuubi, the deceiving part. This would mean that if he balances it out with the good part he could come to understand and interact with Kyuubi.
But it turns out Naruto have the heavenly part of Kyuubi, the forcefull yes, but still the one that seems to be balanced.
[/QUOTE]
Naruto has Yang:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/13/

Wikipedia:
Quote:
Yin-yang are balanced
Yin-yang is a dynamic equilibrium. Because they arise together they are always equal: if one disappears, the other must disappear as well, leaving emptiness. This is rarely immediately apparent, though, because yang elements are clear and obvious while yin elements are hidden and subtle.

Yin-yang is not an actual substance or force[1], the way it might be conceived of in western terms. Instead, it is a universal way of describing the interactions and interrelations of the natural forces that do occur in the world. It applies as well to social constructions - e.g. value judgements like good and evil, rich and poor, honor and dishonor - yet it is often used in those contexts as a warning, since by its principles extreme good will turn to evil, extreme wealth to poverty, extreme honor to dishonor.

Yin is black, female, receptive, yielding, negative, and nurturing. It is associated with night, valleys, rivers, streams, water, metal, and earth. Yang is white, male, active, dominating, positive, and initiating/creating. Yang is associated with day, mountains, hills, fire, wood, and air.

There is still hope though as the Yin part actually has the nurturing part of the personality and the fact that Yin and Yan changes eachother when combined.
Quote:
Yin yang transform each other
Like an undertow in the ocean, every advance is complemented by a retreat, and every rise transforms into a fall. Thus, a seed will sprout from the earth and grow upwards towards the sky - an intrinsically yang movement. Then when it reaches its full height, it will begin to weaken, and eventually will fall back to the earth in decay - an intrinsically yin movement. Yin always contains the potential for yang, and yang for yin.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #755
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Thats the problem does he have feet and legs lol... anyhow yeah he sure is hella strong thats for sure.
Nagato is riding on pokemon, but i think he have legs...
Old 03-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #756
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
It says:
Banana Daifuku Curry
1 large onion
1 large carrot
2 potatoes
10 ounces of stewing meat
1 packet of curry mix
2 tablespoons of oil
3 cups of water
1 packet of banana daifuku

I don't see how that has anything to do with Naruto or Pain.

I wonder what that taste like?
Old 03-24-2009, 11:17 AM   #757
AlexKilla13
Academy Student

AlexKilla13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
nope nope,so u think he is joking about destroying konoha i dont think soo,this ones diff frm dat orochimarus one,this is revenge for itachi but taken too far by wanting to destroy d village.
the only thing i dont like abbt sasuke are his motives but u cant actually blame him apart frm dat he is kool nd strong
LMAO..No "Saucegay" is not cool xD....
He acted like he was cool, but the only thing that made him cool was the words of the people that liked him...and i dont mean Naruto, i meant like Ino and Sakura..
Naruto can Own "Saucegay" anytime, easily...
Hes like 5 times stronger than Sasuke currently...
I hate "Saucegay" so very much ^^
Its because of him , that Sakura didnt like Naruto...But whatever, i Just hope that at the end Sasuke dies by Naruto's hand, ( CUZ I HATE "SAUCEGAY"!!! )

Old 03-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #758
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I won't argue Uchiha Sasuke's motives, or coolness, but I will argue about his strength. Killerbee stated he was the toughest out for the 8 tails who was a beast. He's a genuis (battle tactics), or some may say the 'luckiest PnJ' character, blah blah. A manga is filled with PnJ, the whole Sound Nin vs. Konoha Genin was PnJ all over the place, FOR EVERY CHARACTER GOOD & BAD. And I'll say it "Hate all you want cause first he kicked Naruto ass and left him laying for Kakashi to pick up, he outsmarted Deidara, outlasted Itachi, and survived the Hachibi; NOBODY ELSE is near that resume except for Naruto and its his series. He's as strong as the most elite ninja, and as intelligent, stop drinking Hatorade for nothing.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #759
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Ok if i hear Saucegay one more time i am going to freaking scream. I have let it go and let it go.

Listen i dont give a shit if you dont like a character but at least call him sasuke by his right name. I mean i know sasuke might be hard for you all to spell but use spell check it will be make things easier.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #760
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

IM SOWWIE MYSTIK! Plz dont hate me, i wuv yew XD

lawl, but yeah even though I dont really like his attitude I dont bash A LOT!

I'll tone down the smack talk~ <3

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Old 03-24-2009, 12:21 PM   #761
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
IM SOWWIE MYSTIK! Plz dont hate me, i wuv yew XD

lawl, but yeah even though I dont really like his attitude I dont bash A LOT!

I'll tone down the smack talk~ <3
lol i wasnt talking to you cause you already calmed it down. >.<

Bashing i know is going to happen cause most here dont like him and if you want to bash him thats fine i already have to deal with that just at least call him by his name. >.<
Old 03-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #762
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I will always deal in Uchiha business. Its the nature of OUR clan.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #763
Mystik
Im a Bitch

yay looks like hinata is going to make it >.<
Old 03-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #764
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
yay looks like hinata is going to make it >.<
On what are you basing this? Pray you be right.

Imagine if Sasuke would find a smoking crater instead of Konoha, bird's view:
-well, f*ck.

I wonder, if my prediction of Naruto and co. going underground should Danzou launch his coup de 'etat, what would Falcon do? Can they team up? And meanwhile: who would go with Naruto?

I get the feeling that Tsunade is either going to be alive to the end (only one sannin is dead, the other one is trapped), or ...her days are very well counted for.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #765
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
On what are you basing this? Pray you be right.

Imagine if Sasuke would find a smoking crater instead of Konoha, bird's view:
-well, f*ck.

I wonder, if my prediction of Naruto and co. going underground should Danzou launch his coup de 'etat, what would Falcon do? Can they team up? And meanwhile: who would go with Naruto?

I get the feeling that Tsunade is either going to be alive to the end (only one sannin is dead, the other one is trapped), or ...her days are very well counted for.
From the spoiler i posted in the spoiler thread... doesnt say anything about kakashi just says hinata has some vitals messed up but should be fine and says others in konoha is fine but doesnt say anything about kakashi.

next chapter is called an unexpected turn or something like that.. now i really wonder about 442.
Closed Thread