DO YOU Think NARUTO wil DIE??!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
DO YOU Think NARUTO wil DIE??!!

The Rock asks the millions.....and the millions of fans if Naruto will die?

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Old 03-27-2009, 05:54 AM   #2
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: DO YOU Think NARUTO wil DIE??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
The Rock asks the millions.....and the millions of fans if Naruto will die?
i dont get it, whats the real question?
Quote:
do you think naruto will die?
or
Quote:
what will the fans do if he will die?

Last edited by popion; 03-27-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU GET! The Rock says years from now when you're at home drinking that monkey piss that you bought from the clown market and The Rock's at home eating him some pie. You and Grandpa jimmy jack popion are gonna look back and reminisce.....

*Fans chant Rocky Rocky*

.....You're gonna reminisce how you used to watch Naruto dreaming wishing that maybe, JUST MAYBE Naruto will turn up on your door, do a Shadow clone. Then whip out his rasengan shine it up real nice turn it sideways and stick it STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!

Old 03-27-2009, 06:48 AM   #4
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU GET! The Rock says years from now when you're at home drinking that monkey piss that you bought from the clown market and The Rock's at home eating him some pie. You and Grandpa jimmy jack popion are gonna look back and reminisce.....

*Fans chant Rocky Rocky*

.....You're gonna reminisce how you used to watch Naruto dreaming wishing that maybe, JUST MAYBE Naruto will turn up on your door, do a Shadow clone. Then whip out his rasengan shine it up real nice turn it sideways and stick it STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!
ooook, that was a bit ... odd

anyway, i dont think that, years from now, naruto will be a memory that powerfull to drive me to imagine things like that.
yeah i have spent quite some time in the company of this manga, but that doent mean that the image that i got about it will last 4ever.
probably just another memory of a place in witch i, from time to time, used to escape from reality.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:49 AM   #5
bakakon
japans the shit!

bakakon is an unknown quantity at this point

lol wat??? yo ur crazy bra. CAN YOU SMELL WAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!!

naruto speaks..- yes rocky rock ramen.. kagebushin no jutsu! rock bottom rasengan!!

but if if naruto did die. i dono prolly watch something else when ever it comes out and its interesting.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #6
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Might as well go watch some DBZ if Naruto dies, he is THE character, as crazy as creators are, they know the limits they can mess with their product before ruining it.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:58 AM   #7
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

simple question simple answer...NO lol

Actually pondering on the question in his inner mind, it might be like kishimoto to kill naruto in the end to give it that "wow" factor. If that happens i'll just go 100% bleach
Old 03-27-2009, 07:03 AM   #8
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Naruto will die, The Rock, The People's Champ, The Brahma Bull, The Great One, hell you can call me daddy if you like will come rolling in to your little Narutoverse and lay the smackdown and deliver a thunderous Peoples Elbow to your little frog fetish loving, blonde haired Backstreet Boy Naruto.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:17 AM   #9
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Naruto will die, The Rock, The People's Champ, The Brahma Bull, The Great One, hell you can call me daddy if you like will come rolling in to your little Narutoverse and lay the smackdown and deliver a thunderous Peoples Elbow to your little frog fetish loving, blonde haired Backstreet Boy Naruto.
I died a little inside reading this thread.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:28 AM   #10
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

Either Bloodkid has had his account stolen or he is about 8 years or so behind in the soap opera that is Wrestling.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #11
bakakon
japans the shit!

bakakon is an unknown quantity at this point

haha this had me rolling.. wow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid
Old 03-27-2009, 07:36 AM   #12
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

Actually i have decided that his account was stolen as there have been some keylogger links put up in the last 2 hours and he probably clicked on it or something. Coz this is just crazy talk.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
I died a little inside reading this thread.
The Rock doesn't care about your emotional and homosexual feelings towards a cartoon character. He simply wanted to know if he will die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakaichiro View Post
Either Bloodkid has had his account stolen or he is about 8 years or so behind in the soap opera that is Wrestling.
8 Years?! 8 Years, Let The Rock tell you that wrestling will never be behind. The Rock would rather put on his size 18 boots and his sexy little briefs printed with a picture of the Brahma Bull and printed with The Great Ones name and whoop hundreds of candy asses. Than to ever sit around and weep about how this cartoon character didn't marry that cartoon character, this cartoon character didn't express his gay emotions to that. You see the fact of the matter is the WWE will always tower over your little mickey mouse tattoo wearing jabroni's any day.

Naruto will die, even if The Rock has to go out there in front of the millions......and the millions of The Rocks fans and lay the smackdown on all of Konohas candy asses. The Rock may just stop by Tsunades place and get himself a bit of the pie on the way though.

IF YOU SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK.................IS.............

Cookin....

Old 03-27-2009, 07:39 AM   #14
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
The Rock doesn't care about your emotional and homosexual feelings towards a cartoon character. He simply wanted to know if he will die.

8 Years?! 8 Years, Let The Rock tell you that wrestling will never be behind. The Rock would rather put on his size 18 boots and his sexy little briefs printed with a picture of the Brahma Bull and printed with The Great Ones name and whoop hundreds of candy asses. Than to ever sit around and weep about how this cartoon character didn't marry that cartoon character, this cartoon character didn't express his gay emotions to that. You see the fact of the matter is the WWE will always tower over your little mickey mouse tattoo wearing jabroni's any day.

Naruto will die, even if The Rock has to go out there in front of the millions......and the millions of The Rocks fans and lay the smackdown on all of Konohas candy asses. The Rock may just stop by Tsunades place and get himself a bit of the pie on the way though.

IF YOU SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK.................IS.............

Cookin....
The sad thing is Uzumaki Naruto is as real as the Rock -- WWF/WWE = fake as can be.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:43 AM   #15
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Naruto is real??? Haha oh that's a good one, The Rock will compliment you on your joke. The Rock bets that you also believe that one day jesus will come down from heaven and play pin the tail on the Sasukes candy ass with Naruto. But instead of pinning a tail, they will probably take a plunger shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and stick it straight up Naruto's ass. Keep your jabroni trash talking about The Rocks business to yourself cause The Rock will whooping on your monkey ass would be as real as it can get.

The Rock says Naruto will die, it's been written and done before, you can argue it all you want. But there's only one real question that needs to be anwsered in the end.

Do you smell what The Rock is cookin?

Closed Thread