DO YOU Think NARUTO wil DIE??!! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 07:47 AM   #16
bakakon
japans the shit!

bakakon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DO YOU Think NARUTO wil DIE??!!

wow.. dwanye johnson is makin a epic apperance on this forum. isnt the nickoladeon awards waiting on u mr. dwayne johnson.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #17
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Naruto is real??? Haha oh that's a good one, The Rock will compliment you on your joke. The Rock bets that you also believe that one day jesus will come down from heaven and play pin the tail on the Sasukes candy ass with Naruto. But instead of pinning a tail, they will probably take a plunger shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and stick it straight up Naruto's ass. Keep your jabroni trash talking about The Rocks business to yourself cause The Rock will whooping on your monkey ass would be as real as it can get.

The Rock says Naruto will die, it's been written and done before, you can argue it all you want. But there's only one real question that needs to be anwsered in the end.

Do you smell what The Rock is cookin?
Considering you keep on writing like this I assume you've been cooking (and using) crytal meth.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:13 AM   #18
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

I think Naruto will die at the end of the show. Well, it's more of a hope really.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #19
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakakon View Post
wow.. dwanye johnson is makin a epic apperance on this forum. isnt the nickoladeon awards waiting on u mr. dwayne johnson.
The Rock will be making an appearance on Nickelodeon awards as a matter of fact. The Rock will be making an appearance at the Oscars, The Grammys, hell The Rock will even be making an appearance at your mommas wedding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Considering you keep on writing like this I assume you've been cooking (and using) crytal meth.
How dare you accuse The Rock, The Great On of using drugs. The only drugs The Rock uses is grade A, money back guaranteed aspirin. Now answer The Rock's next question. Would you like to go one on one with The Great One on his very own show live this Friday on SMACKDOWN!

Also since no one has argued The Rocks point, it seems to The Rock that everyone agrees that Naruto will die. The Rock is The Peoples Champ and by god each and everyone of you will always lose to The People.

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK............IS...........

...Cookin.....

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #20
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

This is the way I see it:

Naruto's happy ending - Naruto becomes hokage, marries Hinata and lives as the strongest (or one of the strongest) shinobi in the world. He rules wise and brings prosperity and peace to people.

Naruto's sad ending - Naruto gives his life to achieve something great (defeat an enemy or protect someone). He reaches his goal through sacrifice, those that remain behind him remember him.

So, either way is good. Maybe the happy ending is better as it would make more sense.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:33 AM   #21
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
The only drugs The Rock uses is grade A, money back guaranteed aspirin.
Extra Strength Tylenol is better lol

Quote:
Also since no one has argued The Rocks point, it seems to The Rock that everyone agrees that Naruto will die.
No i dont think Naruto is going to die lol.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:46 AM   #22
Koru
Academy Student

Koru is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there is gonna be "Naruto GT" after Shipp. and there gonna fuck everthing up and the show ist just gonna die out...
nah seriously... its probably gonna have a strage ending cause Kishi never make it just end normaly it always turn out weyrd.

btw.: *Warship teh Rock!* your the MAN!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:27 AM   #23
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
The Rock asks the millions.....and the millions of fans if Naruto will die?
To answer The Rock's question yes & no. Naruto will "die" before the manga ends & get revived in some cheesy way.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-27-2009, 10:07 AM   #24
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The Rock asks the millions.....and the millions of fans if Naruto will die?
Quick answer, NO.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 AM   #25
Koru
Academy Student

Koru is an unknown quantity at this point

MoeBrown vs. The Rock
lets go cmon
Old 03-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #26
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koru View Post
MoeBrown vs. The Rock
lets go cmon
Okay Moe~~ The Rock

If Naruto did die, it wouldn't be until the end of this magna.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #27
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebrown20 View Post
Okay Moe~~ The Rock

If Naruto did die, it wouldn't be until the end of this magna.
Statement of the century. If Naruto did die, it wouldnt be until the end of this manga????

A Naruto manga wouldn't make since without Naruto the character in it. That's like dbz without the dragon ballz.
That's like chocolate cake without chocolate or the cake.

I think Kishi has Naruto die in the end. For one he wouldn't ever have to answer questions about continuing the series and two he has discussed mutlitple times (to lazy to look up) about honorable shinobi deaths. Naruto will pass the will of fire on to Konohamaru to keep all of the nations united. Heard it here first ladies and gentleman from the one and only Ric Flair.

All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me. Woooooo!

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Last edited by Law&Order; 03-27-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #28
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

oh you gaiz.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:34 PM   #29
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

i love this thread.
Closed Thread