Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 33 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 12:06 PM   #481
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by movalle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by movalle
sasuke will come and say sorry to the village and will try to be a good boy for the rest of his life.
i was joking about this i am for sasuke coming back to kick Danzou's @$$.
lol, why do you quote yourself?? That looks retarded and doing it just to say you were joking makes it worse, no one was going to take that seriously anyway.

About the chapter, it's funny how all people who tried to help were told they shouldn't get in the way, but this time they could go help since there's only Konan and Nagato left anyway, but of course Kishi won't do that and we will get a few chapters of Naruto and Nagato talking.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:50 PM   #482
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Ok, this spurs me! Wildest prediction contest.
Wildest twist for 442!?
Let's make it so that the one you like the most gets rep and thanks!

Go!
Wildest prediction:

Tenten does something usefull...
Danzou does something brave and/or noble...
Old 03-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #483
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

So no hint of spoilers?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 03-31-2009, 12:58 PM   #484
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
So no hint of spoilers?
Spoilers are already out mate.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=47887

Lol love the team Gai part.

Katsuyo tells them they're bunch on noobs and to not get in Naruto's way. She told Gai, the green beast that lol. Awesome.

Whats with the Hinata part ?? says her boobs are emphasized. Does that mean Team Gai will get to see her bare chest while Sakura heals her ?? Lee is going to faint lol.

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-31-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:04 PM   #485
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Ummmm have you seen Nagato. Does he seriously look like he is in the condition to even stand up alone.

Neither of them are that thank you

Thats not the cover page... thats the 36 page mini book of the 10 year history of naruto. It got mistaken as the cover.

and onto the spoilers..................

GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i knew this fight would last the whole damn chapter. Omg its never going to freaking end. Ugh im not as hyped up for this chapter. Then its no telling how many chapters of nagato we are going to have specially if we go through nagato's history with flashbacks but i guess thats ok since we will be getting answers as to how things came to be. I just want it over..
Damm My Fault! I meant to edit the post...lol
Yeah looks like we get some more Nagato, not that it's all bad, but it's to the point of COME ON GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone say overkill?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #486
KroniK
Academy Student

KroniK is an unknown quantity at this point

I think sasuke will kill madera as that was why his brother let him chase him around for EVER...
Old 03-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #487
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post

Katsuyo tells them they're bunch on noobs and to not get in Naruto's way. She told Gai, the green beast that lol. Awesome.
Thanks! The only interesting thing from the spoilers Hinata's breast and Pain getting hit with a regular rasengan.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 03-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #488
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:

Whats with the Hinata part ?? says her boobs are emphasized. Does that mean Team Gai will get to see her bare chest while Sakura heals her ?? Lee is going to faint lol.
Yeah i thought it was funny. Gai just stay Naruto owns you and your just an obstacle. >.<
Also the Hinata boob comment was from the spoiler provider. I guess on the cover they are more obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage Inuyasha View Post
Damm My Fault! I meant to edit the post...lol
Yeah looks like we get some more Nagato, not that it's all bad, but it's to the point of COME ON GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone say overkill?
Overkill isnt the word. I mean im glad we have a strong villain and all but damn. How many rasengen and shinra tensei's can we see. Thats almost all this fight is.

Naruto its your turn - rasengan
Pain your turn - Shinra Tensei
Naruto your next move - Resengan
Pain your turn - Shinra Tensei

ok guys do you have other moves in your arsenal.. Naruto and pain both say yeah we do.

Ok Naruto your up lets see something different.

Naruto - alright something different ummmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm ok got it Rasengan
Pain - confused look also ummmmmm Shinra Tensei

ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-_____________________-

Last edited by Mystik; 03-31-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:15 PM   #489
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Also the Hinata boob comment was from the spoiler provider. I guess on the cover they are more obvious.

Oh i see. Thank you for clearing that up.

I thought it meant the wound was on her chest or something.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:15 PM   #490
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah.. and kishi has a nasty habit of saying next time : the end.. and it's not really the end... as it would see to be the cause again... then we will wonder if Pain is dead or not... AGAIN.. geez
Old 03-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #491
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh i see. Thank you for clearing that up.

I thought it meant the wound was on her chest or something.
Could be somewhere near the area though. Close enough to where they may have to take off her jacket.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:22 PM   #492
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

I imagine that Sakura's unzipped Hinata's top to heal her, like she did with Naruto after he went four-tails and similarly with Kankoru's poison extraction. I guess the person reading the spoilers couldn't help but comment.

Kishi is a good page turner but the battle is starting to drag on a bit now. I'm not sure whether the battle isn't over though. The spoilers say that Naruto's final rasengan connects so I'd say the actual fighting between them is now over - it's unlikely that the Heaven realm will get back up if the attack is actually shown to have hit him.

Shinra tensei & bansho tenin vs. Rasengan variations is getting a tad tiresome, but hey so did Deidara's bombs vs. Sasuke's chidori variations.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:23 PM   #493
Rapidd
Genin

Rapidd is on a distinguished road

Hinata is not all boobs here

might be naruto motivation

sorry i find a lot of pics >.< i gotta share
Old 03-31-2009, 01:24 PM   #494
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
I imagine that Sakura's unzipped Hinata's top to heal her, like she did with Naruto after he went four-tails and similarly with Kankoru's poison extraction. I guess the person reading the spoilers couldn't help but comment.

Kishi is a good page turner but the battle is starting to drag on a bit now. I'm not sure whether the battle isn't over though. The spoilers say that Naruto's final rasengan connects so I'd say the actual fighting between them is now over - it's unlikely that the Heaven realm will get back up if the attack is actually shown to have hit him.

Shinra tensei & bansho tenin vs. Rasengan variations is getting a tad tiresome, but hey so did Deidara's bombs vs. Sasuke's chidori variations.
Soooooooooo true. All i know if this fight doesnt end this chapter i am going to be annoyed. I was hoping Naruto would make it to Nagato by the end of the chapter.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:27 PM   #495
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

And don't forget Konan, she won't let Naruto get close unless Nagato tells her it's ok, and i think Kishi will do it that way but it would be good if they she tried to stop Naruto once he gets there.